LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying From The Store

woodcutter

I always buy my diapers on the internet for the very first time I went to Kmart and bought a pack of Depends Maximum protection and it was a thrill, I went in mid day and had to stand in line with them in my arm. I have to say it was great but I was sweating a little and just a little shack in my hand I even had a hard on. I do have to say I really don't care for the fit of the depends compared to what I usally wear. :P

Cutter,

Congrats on making it through one of rights of passage for us! While the Depends aren't anyone's favorites, the thrill of buying diapers for yourself and having to check out with another person is something you just have to do. Honestly, after a few (dozen, hundred) times, the thrill isn't the same, but the memories remain. Thanks for inspiring me to remember those times :)

Mahalo Brah!

Honu

me i never had the nervous feeling or anything buying diapers in the store, guess i missed that right of passage.

Just about the only benefit of having no self-confidence around the time when I bought my first diapers in a shop was the thrill and adrenaline high when I did it :) Actually, calling them diapers is being generous - they were those bloody awful UK Boots StayDry in the green bag. Leaked like a sieve :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I definately still get that rush when buying diapers at the store. My heart races and I do get excited (aroused) I don't do it all that much in todays internet age....but that thrill is still there even though the selection is not. I remember when they used to have fantastic attends briefs at wal-mart....but sadly only depends now a days.

Once, when I was using Depends underwear (I still wasn't into diapers) I had a coupon for money off at CVS. I was there with my Depends undies, and for some reason the thing would not ring up right. THe line was geting long,and I remember there was such pressure, and all I wanted to do was buy some Depends underwear. Now, with diapers, I could really care less, although I admit, if someone I knew saw me, I would feel a tinge of a rush, but then, when was the last time anyone came out and asked you what kind of underwear you were wearing?

Once, when I was using Depends underwear (I still wasn't into diapers) I had a coupon for money off at CVS. I was there with my Depends undies, and for some reason the thing would not ring up right. THe line was geting long,and I remember there was such pressure, and all I wanted to do was buy some Depends underwear. Now, with diapers, I could really care less, although I admit, if someone I knew saw me, I would feel a tinge of a rush, but then, when was the last time anyone came out and asked you what kind of underwear you were wearing?

WOW it was hard as it was I think I would have died, the lady in front of me was haveing touble with her debit card and that delaid the line as it is but if they wouldn't ring up yes I would have died. huh.gif

• 4 months later...

I've been making do with Depends pullups (Can you say 'NO capacity'?) partly because I CAN buy them in a retail store instead of ordering them over the 'net. Now, I've got to find some sort of specialty medical store, I guess, to buy some real diapers and, if I've got the stones, ask for advice. Kickin' it up another level for a heightened adrenaline rush. LOL!