LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Wear To Bed?

I wear cotton diapers to bed at night. The biggest, most absorbant diaper I have found is a flat gauze diaper sold by adultclothdiaper.com. I wear high back plastic pants sold by Fetware, this month's sponsor. When I can't wear diapers I sleep in the nude.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you wear when you go to bed, or if you're lucky enough, to your crib? I like thick, curity cotton gauze diapers, lots of baby powder, gerber plastic pants, a soft, baby blue terry onesie, a big stuffed bear named Elvis, and my favorite blanket. Every night is a dream come true thanks to the internet and the availability of AB shops on the web. Has there ever been a better time to be an AB/DL?

I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. (mostly gauze). Look at the photo! LOL

I always wear thick cloth diapers and plastic Panties. I use Curity 21X 40 diapers or the Gerber Cloth Diapers with diaper pins. I usually wear 16-18 every night because I like thick diapers so much. I put Comco or Lang plastic panties over my night diapers. Some nights I wear Pink Plastic Panties over my thick diapers. I never wear anything else other than my night diapers and plastic panties when I get into bed.

I always try to wear a disosabe diaper. Thick one! It's hard though cause I live with a roommate that's a girl my peers and I'm scared to tell her or see me :mellow: I probably die on the spot! She's very straight and I have to be right all the time seems like and act like a very growm men but :crybaby::(:angry2: I have that feeling :( I'm a DL and little bit of a AB. feels like I'm betraying myself now, I mean I have a hard time sometimes I mean I just want to break away and :crybaby: I guess I don't want to grow up and miss being wearing a diaper. DOn't know what to do sometimes!

• 5 months later...

Last night I wore a Depends Maximum Absorbancy fitted brief with a Teddy's Choice size 6 diaper as a booster pad. I had a tarp (from the dollar store) and a towel on the bed in case of leaks.

I got the baby diapers a few days ago and they make a huge difference. I found I leaked almost every night I slept in the Depends diapers but after adding the baby diaper it hasn't leaked yet. Man I had a flood the other night... It actually stained my sheets blue from the tarp underneith it! Unfortunately the cheap buck store tarp let a tiny wet patch onto the mattress but I used a damp cloth to clean it off and I think it's ok.

If i'm not wearing a diaper I just wear briefs to bed.

As for the people who complain about not being able to sleep in a diaper... I have had that problem too. When I started playing around again (I go in spurts and sputters) I had a hard time with it. I couldn't sleep for the first night for more than maybe a couple hours (wet bed was part of the problem). I find that thinking about other things helps a lot. After a while your excitement will wayne and you will be able to fall a sleep. After a while you'll find it comfortable knowing that you won't have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathoom.

I guess i'm going to take a break for a little while, I found I can't really afford to keep buying these diapers so I want to keep some of my stash in tact. :)

Well I live alone, so I don't have to hide form anyone. So in the warmer months, I wear a red unionsuit, an xl mens, it is very large, I like loose fitting clothing.

And soon as it gets cool, I always wear a footed sleeper, I usually wear more sleepers as it gets colder out.

I seem to sleep better, more rested, when I wear a sleeper, It just feels good. I don't wear my diapers much to bed, they always leak, I tried a lot of different kinds of disposeables, but I can't seem to find any that don't leak.

I might look into cloth, and some very good plastic pants, any one have any suggestions, of brands, and places that are reliable, and not overpriced.

Get the overnight gauze diapers from adultclothdiaper.com

or the ARD-3 from lovingcomfort.com

Well I live alone, so I don't have to hide form anyone. So in the warmer months, I wear a red unionsuit, an xl mens, it is very large, I like loose fitting clothing.

And soon as it gets cool, I always wear a footed sleeper, I usually wear more sleepers as it gets colder out.

I seem to sleep better, more rested, when I wear a sleeper, It just feels good. I don't wear my diapers much to bed, they always leak, I tried a lot of different kinds of disposeables, but I can't seem to find any that don't leak.

I might look into cloth, and some very good plastic pants, any one have any suggestions, of brands, and places that are reliable, and not overpriced.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I use a pull up cloth diaper with 2 63x63 inch tvelve folded cottondiapers inside, and a ultraflex

high-back pant over the diaper, and I never have a leak, even I sleep on the side.

The 63x63 inch diapers I bought from airoliver, and the ultraflex high-backs are from Fetware.

U can pee in the diaper 6-7 times wihtout leaking. :fish_h4h:

I wear a Cvs, cloth like disposeable, with a Tena, insert, plastic pants(sometimes), and my footed sleeper,

I do need a little more bulk, between my legs, I may go to a depends, over the cvs, for a little more bulk....B

I sleep better with a sleeper on, I have poor circulation to a injured leg, and the sleeper really helps keep my foot warm. Without it it feels like my foot is in a bucket of cold water, and I can't get to sleep...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use tena supers, large size, with plastic pants, sometimes thats all I wear but usually one of the scooby PJ's or Bugs and Taz PJ's my wife got me. If I use the medium tena supers I sometimes use a booster, my wife also bought me a change pad which is under me in bed. Sometimes I dont put the diapers on till after being nude with my wife....lol btw I am incon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be wearing one of my new footed PJs tonight. I normally wear boxers or boxers and a t-shirt.

kreor, I never had that problem. I like going to bed wearing a wet one though.

Your going to be so comfy, you will not want to take them off, sometimes I don't, a long time ago, I wore my fotted Pj's to work, under my work stuff....be warned you may want to turn the heat down a couple degrees, makes it even better, if you diaper up...enjoy enjoy....B

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wear a diaper with a liner (booster) and a onesie. Sometimes I just wear the diaper. I have my blankie, my 5 elephant stufties and my pacifier. I also sleep with a plastic sheet under my fitted sheet. I dont wet the bed unconsciously, but I wish I did. I like the sound of the plastic sheet though.

Ya i also Love the sound of plastic sheets but when i have people over and they come and sit on my bed it can be a little embarrassing when they hear the sound of my plastic sheets. I also like rarely wet the bed but i also wish too Hey love to talk to you also my -email is melit2me@mac.com Well gtg so bye Sean CA

• 2 weeks later...