LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Wear To Bed?

I always wear a sleeper, I have been wearing sleepers since I was a little kid, I just can't sleep without one on, I have tried.

But I cannot fall asleep without one on.

Same here,. I even wore them to bed every night when i was in the army. I end up waking up every 20-30 minutes otherwise.

I am also a very active sleeper,.. toss and turn and change positions in my sleep, which lead to falling out of bed every now and then. They go a loong way to help keep your diaper in place while you sleep as well.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of months ago I changed the type of diapers. I had been wearing Angelfluff EH flannel diapers. I bought some ACD's 4-ply 44"x44" flat folds. They are great... I use 3 of them a night. The first one I lay flat, the 2nd folded in 3rds and the 3rd folded in 4ths. I fold the bottom one over the stack, the top down and spread out the back. These have to be the softest diapers I have worn. Very bulky but still comfortable and have not had a leak.

CDL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lately I usually sleep in goodnites, they are more comfy (less sweat when combined with the plastic matress cover and the fact my bf's apt is an oven) sometimes in my bambino's. Almost always with my poodie (paci) sometimes with my thumb if it was a really rough day. Then with bear (he glows) and lil bean who is also a bear, my sometimes-at-night diapered boyfriend who also sleeps with his poodie sometimes, but always sleeps with his glowworm and kitty. Last night Violet slept with us too, we're going to need a bigger bed if we get more animals. And my new soft purple tinkerbelle blankie! Don't usually wear jammies, too warm.

• 3 weeks later...

On warm nights, I'll sleep in the buff. Otherwise, I wear a skanky little nightie over my bare ass.

Diapering is a bit tricky because I live with my sisters and parents, but I occasionally wear an Abriform X-Plus to bed.

I'm so jealous of everyone who has sleepers--they're kind of expensive, at least on all the sites I've visited. I wore fleecey footie sleepers all the time as a baby/toddler, and I miss them so much...

Guess what? I got a footie sleeper from JC Penney! It's pink with little bunnies and snowflakes. I love wearing it over my super thick Abri-Form/Abri-Let combination. I also got some new Gerber pacifiers...I wonder how I ever slept without them!