LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Diapers In Olarndo Fl?

Diaper666

With so many old geezers and retirees in Florida... good quality Adult Diapers may be easy to come by.

Know the address of where you are staying? Search online for pharmacies or medical supply shops in the area.

You would think so, but it just ain't so.

Just the standard store brands (seems now all 'cloth backed', I check a lot of med supply stores as I travel, few stock anything of value.

If anyone knows different (cent fla) please shout out

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I know where there are several that carry really nice disposables here in Jacksonville. I tried looking online for ones in Orlando and the surrounding areas, but nobody had anything listed on their websites. You would think with all of the old people down there, that someone would open a medical supply store that sold diapers. I know that we have a lot of members in Central FL, so I wonder where they get their diapers.

like was said just pack them in your luggage. we bring down a bag of twelve every year when we go to disney, along with my teddy bear, blanky, bottles, pacifiers and assorted other sexual objects.. all in the same suitcase. Sure it usually is searched once we have checked it in, but who cares, i never have to see the person searching it, dont even know who it was, and likewise they have no idea who you are.

"and assorted other sexual objects........"

Hmmmmmm.......whatever could these be????? :P:huh:

And not to freak you out...But you and your bags are videoed together and time stamped. So the powers to be know exactly who you are and who's bag they are as well, and review the tapes at any given time when they want to I imagine. You my dear have probably been the topic of discussion, but as you say.....Who Cares. Maybe if you traveled frequently or something you might get some looks..but anyway...

well yeah i'm sure someone knows which bags belong to who, i'm just thinking not any tsa personnel who searches a bag is just allowed access to those videos, but honestly i dont care.... i've had my bags checked in front of me before and had two vibrators a butt plug, andabout 15 condoms pulled out and put on the table. I really didn't care, cause in about 5 minutes i was never gonna see him again. Sides he was probably jealous i was having so much fun!

Guest LOSTinDiapers

where in jacksonville?

There is also a medical supply store at the corner on University Blvd and Atlantic, across from the Bullseye Gun Store. The last time I was in there they carried Attends and Molicare. They were happy to order any American brands, though. I ordered a case of Attends w/ waistband through them once. They were really nice folks.