LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perfect Enema Mix

glycerine

Mmmmmmm.... feeling relaxed and VERY empty right now after a good shot of my mix. Held in with two Tampax Pearls. I leaked a little at first, and then the tampons plugged me up. The feeling around the plugs was beyond wonderful. It was the closest I've ever been to the feeling I get when I have an orgasm. A building of pressure, all the nerve endings firing off, all my thoughts concentrated on one little area, an amazing throbbing feeling. And then... it repeated. Over and over for five or six times before I finally exploded into my diaper. THAT took a while to clean up!

Mmmmm!

• 8 years later...

@glycerine

This formula is amazing! The only problem is, I personally, use a syringe! My reasoning is twofold- firstly, it's expedient given the fact I don't live alone. Second- it's the only thing I can get locally, that isn't those near-useless balloon enemas. The quantities listed here a quite large (after I converted them to metric) and my syringe is graded to 60 ml (around 2.03 fluid ounces US) and I am having a difficult time making a ratio that fits that. May I ask for some help? I'm quite new to this and it's such a rush trying to make as big a "mess" as I can in my vinyls and I'd really love some help! Thank you in advance and also thank you for creating this amazing concoction! ^_^ <3

Tampons are OK but I prefer to use diaper stuffing from the often dry rear section of my disposables. You can make a large scale syringe using 3/4" PVC with 1/2" PVC that slides inside to make the plunger. Goes in dry and swells up nicely. It will swell up nicely make a large plug but in the end its coming out too. Works much better then a tampon.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Excuse my ignorance but the only diapers I've dealt with the lining is like granules and turns to like a gel when wet.  Is it a good idea to put those up one's behind like stated above?