LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perfect Enema Mix

glycerine

I believe I've finally lit upon the perfect enema mix. What I've been looking for is:

• Small volume needed

• Creates a big volume of poop

• Poop is very soft and squishy

• Urge to poop is unpredictable

• Urge to poop is impossible to resist

• Easy and innexpensive to make

Here's my recipe:

In an 8 ounce container with a screw-on lid mix 4 ounces of glycerine ($3 at WalMart) with 1 ounce of cool tap water. Shake well. Add 5 tablespoons of Metamucil (or equivalent...$6 at WalMart). Shake well until dissolved. If no Metamucil is visible, add a little more. Keep adding until it won't dissolve. Note: do NOT use warm or hot water for this! The cold water will dissolve the Metamucil but it won't start swelling.

Put the bottle away for 24 hours to let the Metamucil fully dissolve.

Prepare your diaper as you wish.

Shake the bottle of liquid to re-mix everything. If it looks as thick as honey, add a LITTLE bit of water so its about the consistency of syrup. You need it to be a little runny so that it will come out of the enema bulb and will be able to work its ways into the nooks and crannies of your bowel. If it's too thick it won't spread out into your intestine. That has to happen so the glycerine will do its job.

Pour the mixture into a 2 ounce mini-aspirator bulb and gently squeeze it into your bottom. You are now committed! Nothing you can do can stop you from having an uncontrollable bowel movement. The longer you can resist, the larger will be the volume of poop, and the mushier it will be.

What's happening are two things: When the in-solution Metamucil starts warming up in your body it starts to swell, becoming a thick gel. The longer you can hold out, the more gel will be in your bottom. At the same time the glycerine is pulling water out from you intestinal wall and making your poop soft. Also, the glycerine irritates the bowel and gives you a strong feeling of needing to poop. Eventually, the bowel will start to contract on its own. You will be able to resist for a while, but eventually you will forcefully expel everything.

I sometimes do this and take a walk around the block. I don't know when I'll have to go. Most of the time, though, I give myself this enema, pull on my diapers and plastic pants, slip into and old nightie and lay down on the bed. I resist as long as I can, but when I finally fill my diaper the head-to-toe sensations are exquisite.

Enjoy!

do you try to take in more water than normal ahead of time to account for the water drawn into your bowels?

No, not really. It's not that much that's getting drawn out...just enough to soften things up. However, having a nice full bladder when you do this raises things up a notch. 30 seconds after you poop you will feel an uncontrollable urge to pee. More liquid the more pee you'll have! Just make sure your "wetness" protection is up to snuff, or you'll be leaking! That's why I always wear my plastic pants when I use my Special Mix.

No, not really. It's not that much that's getting drawn out...just enough to soften things up. However, having a nice full bladder when you do this raises things up a notch. 30 seconds after you poop you will feel an uncontrollable urge to pee. More liquid the more pee you'll have! Just make sure your "wetness" protection is up to snuff, or you'll be leaking! That's why I always wear my plastic pants when I use my Special Mix.

I LOVE the feeling of releasing pee immediately after a dump in my dipe...if I'm able to try this soon, I'll keep lots of liquid in mind!!!

When you're trying to hold in the poop, you're holding in the pee, too...then once the poop forces out...

• 4 weeks later...

Do you use the unflavored kind? That would make sense, but I wanted to ask. I've noticed the super smooth texture stuff tends to thicken a lot, even in very cold water. Any details on other findings that led you to this interesting 'Perfect Mix'?

Do you use the unflavored kind? That would make sense, but I wanted to ask. I've noticed the super smooth texture stuff tends to thicken a lot, even in very cold water. Any details on other findings that led you to this interesting 'Perfect Mix'?

No, it's the orange kind. It's just been a combination of experimentation and reading the properties of various enema "enhancers".

...thought of one other thing. With the mix I try to get something that as it starts to work it's magic it stimulates my prostate. When I've got the proportions Just Right, and Ghu smiles upon me, I get this wonderful feeling that makes my toes curl up and I get these delightful shivers up and down my spine. Sorry gals, only for us guys <grin>. Then again, you DO have other stimulatory advantages that we lack.

• Like 1

• 2 ounce mini-aspirator bulb -

these must also be available at walmart or any drug store right?

One other question - you've mixed up 5 ounces plus the 5 tablespoons of Metamucil and only used 2 ounces. Do you toss the rest or can it be saved for any period of time? Seems like a little bit of a waste, but I recognize also you've got to get the right mix going. Ooooohhhhh, I've got to try this!!

• 2 ounce mini-aspirator bulb -

these must also be available at walmart or any drug store right?

One other question - you've mixed up 5 ounces plus the 5 tablespoons of Metamucil and only used 2 ounces. Do you toss the rest or can it be saved for any period of time? Seems like a little bit of a waste, but I recognize also you've got to get the right mix going. Ooooohhhhh, I've got to try this!!

The bulb I found I got at Walgreens. It's nice in that it's got a little flip-thingie at one end I can fill the buld with.

And, yes, you can store the mix. I keep it in a tightly sealed empty glycerine bottle I got from Walmart.

Very nice idea, but I suggest that the water one uses is boiled cooled water. Therefore, you are not introducing bacteria into your bowel cavity. - remember, everything that enters your bowels enters the bloodstream direct without being filtered by the liver. Therefore, any harmful bacteria found in water will enter your bloodstream and create toxic shock.

Play safe, please.

• Like 1

How is coffee's effective compared to say...tap water?

The caffiene in coffee is a natural laxitive which is not as violent on the anus as glycerine, and since it is made from pre-boiled water, it is sterile. However, do not try this with nothing / very little in your bowels as this will cause your bowels to evacuate portions of unabsorbed acid - which can cause sever acid burns = very severe diaper rash.

• Like 1

Well, I bought the glycerine yesterday and mixed it with the water (cold) and metamucil, shook it up and let it sit. Today its like cement!! I've added water to thin it out and now have almost two cups of the mix!! I'm wondering if the directions are absolutely correct??

I bought a baby nasal aspirator, but it only holds a little more than an ounce of liquid so will have to use it twice. I'm going to try this mix tomorrow morning. I'm a little concerned because the whole thing isn't working out as explained in the OP. We'll see in the morning!! I'm hoping this will be good. I'll report in tomorrow...

Well, I bought the glycerine yesterday and mixed it with the water (cold) and metamucil, shook it up and let it sit. Today its like cement!!...

"Your mileage may vary!"

Different brands of Metamucil-like things probably set up differently. Don't worry about it. Just make sure whatever goes into your tush is at least 1/2 glycerin...preferably 2/3. It's the glycerin that REALLY is the main actor in this show. The other stuff is just to give you some nice thick bulk to poop... it's an add-on.

I'm on the road to give some training, but tonight in the hotel room I'm going to have a nice, slow, session with my mix, a Tampax Pearl tampon, and diapers.

Well, I tried...I put more glycerine into a little measuring cup, added some of the goey 'cement', added a little more water and mixed it up. The little aspirator I'd bought didn't work real well...yeah it has a little seal flap on the end, but you've got to be very gentle in squeezing the bulb or the seal still pops out.

My personal poop situation didn't help...when I added the mix, I didn't have enough poop inside me. I held out about a half hour before I stood up and a big gob slooped right out into my dipe. I'm waiting to change (after a shower...yup, its a little goopy!) to see if more is to come. I'm a little worried that the glycerin residue will sit in there and I'll be dripping for a while, though only time will tell.

Over time, I've tried suppositories (both glycerin, liquid and solid, bisocodyl - spelling wrong, sorry), fleet and store brand bottled enemas, and full enema bags. I've tried with and without tampons to hold it in. Without vast experience, my conclusion is its all personal preference.

I'll try this mix again - god knows, I've got enough of it left over!! - but I'd like to find a better delivery system than this little baby nasal aspirator. I want to try to get a closer idea of the experience glycerine has had - this was not it. I like the idea of using a tampon, as overall, I normally like best a good cheap solid glycerin suppository or two followed up by a tampon.

While I don't cramp a LOT, I get sensations, pressure, rumblings and know something is coming, but its a good hour or two before the inevitable happens. In this case, the pressure builds enough so you feel forced to push in order to relieve the pressure. Without the tampon, the inevitable comes sooner than I'd like.

Oral laxatives might be nice - and the salt mixed with a liter of water drink described in another post seems interesting, but with limited time to play, the timing of oral laxatives is a little too unpredictabe. It would be another thing if I were guaranteed two or three days of 24/7 wearing.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but rather posted this as my own reaction to this enema mix. Ooops...more gurgling and seepage...

I'll try to post later to let you know how things continue - for now, I seem to be very warm and deliciously messy down there!

glycerine, have you tried a roll-ed up kotex pad? It you roll it over the plastic stickiness, like a sleeping bag, it makes a great plug, especially because it gets thicker when the enema water hits it. also, i dont really understand storing the metamucil overnight, or even making it cold. I always get lukewarm enemas, i can always take more that way, and the metamucil will just all settle overnight. maybe i'm missing something... also, bananas are amazing metamucil substitutes.

• Like 1

glycerine, have you tried a roll-ed up kotex pad? It you roll it over the plastic stickiness, like a sleeping bag, it makes a great plug, especially because it gets thicker when the enema water hits it. also, i dont really understand storing the metamucil overnight, or even making it cold. I always get lukewarm enemas, i can always take more that way, and the metamucil will just all settle overnight. maybe i'm missing something... also, bananas are amazing metamucil substitutes.

I agree on the question of why overnight with the metamucil. If the metamucil is just like the banana treatment or whatever being a substitute for poop, I'll just go with the straight poop.

I haven't tried the rolled kotex...seems a little big and scary to me. And by the way, Riley, I checked your blog. I find it very interesting and I wish you continued good fortune in your 'quest'. Good for you!

I too have performed decades of experimentation and agree that personal preference leads us down different paths. I've never been a big fan of enemas or oral laxatives. My experience with both was not to my liking. The reason? If I want a wet diaper I'll just pee. My limited experience with enemas was uncomfortable and way messier than

I'm used to. Oral laxatives usually cause diarhea. Not my idea of fun. Perhaps our individual "awakening" to the pleasure of messing a diaper guides us back to those beginnings. As a diapered bedwetter I have fond memories of the accidental bm's. The attention I recieved along with the exquisite sensations I felt helped develop my enthusiasm for messy diapers. Diarhea never entered into it.

I really don't think my preferences are unique to me. I'm not the only one who enjoys a big, semi-soft poo in my diaper. I'm also not the only one who likes having a truly uncontrolable accident. There's something very little boy about that. And to that end I have fine tuned my "prep". I had to come up with a way to create intense urgency and large volumes. I think it's kind of cool that we use some of the same ingredients. In addition to a healthy and precise diet, I've been using Metamucil as a fiber supplement for years. It was suggested by my physician to aid in elimination. When it's legendary bulking properties became evident, I began experimenting to see how big a poo I could make. As it turns out, I now hold the worlds record. Or at least I've tied it. As a regular user I enjoy problem free elimination along with sometimes frightningly large bm's. It's not unusual for me to have 2 or 3 bm's in the morning along with another in the afternoon. Adjustments with intake can enhance the results and as an added benifit, increase the frequency. Urgency was more intense but predictable. Ahh glycerin. I've used frozen suppositories (melt time can vary aand you just might find yourself out in public when nature calls) along with my favorite, liquid glycerin suppository squeeze bulbs. The liquid glycerin proved the most effective in producing an authentically uncontrolable poo accident. When I'm sitting around sucking my thumb and watching cartoons I'll use it to push me over the edge of control. Overpowering urgency and enormous volume. Sweet.

For public adventures I've developed a way to discreetly inject the liquid glycerin. After days of "extreem fiber loading", I'll insert a sterile plastic tube up my butt and secure it in place with medical tape. On the other end taped to my side is the 2 oz. bulb full of glycerin. Once the bulb is squeezed the launch sequence is started. At that point I'm usually quite bloated and uncomfortable from fiber loading. Urgency is barely tolerable. The desire for relief is overwelming. And with a discreet squeeze of a little bulb, the fuse is lit. Within a minute, 2 at the most, a mighty surge of warm poo begins to fill my diaper. An involuntary contraction renews the effort and the protruding bulge continues to grow. Panic seeps in as I realize the steady surge is not stopping. The warm sticky mass spreads under my tingling balls while i begin to feel the release of pressure. With that comes the physical relief I so desperatly needed. The only thing that makes it more thrilling is if your playmate gets to decide the time and place of the bulb squeezing.

I know, I know. Prepping with extreem fiber loading is time concuming and not a lot of fun. But if results are what matters, I'll suffer the discomfort.

"Your mileage may vary!"

Different brands of Metamucil-like things probably set up differently. Don't worry about it. Just make sure whatever goes into your tush is at least 1/2 glycerin...preferably 2/3. It's the glycerin that REALLY is the main actor in this show. The other stuff is just to give you some nice thick bulk to poop... it's an add-on.

I'm on the road to give some training, but tonight in the hotel room I'm going to have a nice, slow, session with my mix, a Tampax Pearl tampon, and diapers.

Whoa whoa whoa hold the phone,

What's up with the tampax?

Whoa whoa whoa hold the phone,

What's up with the tampax?

Quite a few people here have commented on using tampons with suppositores/enemas etc. I will almost always follow up a suppository or two with a tampon because I like to feel the internal distress of the impending mess over a longer period of time - usually an hour or so. With just a suppository, it might only be 15-20 minutes before you're letting loose. It is less controlled than when you have a tampon in, but for me it's too soon. I've also used tampons with the liquid glycerin squeeze bulb suppositories.

Now I've never gone the route of a rolled up Kotex pad as suggested by Protection, but it sounds slightly appealing. I'm just wondering about how difficult it might be to stuff it up there. Tampons are pretty ineffective with enemas, but I've had leakage problems just trying to get one in after taking on enema solution. I'm not sure how it would work. Maybe Protection will post again and add to her comments.