LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Wear Or Not To Wear: Going Out With Mini Skirt And Diaper

Guest aielen

Go for it! And then tell us all about it! I would love to hear a good "going out in public with a diaper on" story. The people that will see what you've got on are the lucky ones, I always hope and dream of seeing some hottie in public with her diaper showing.

• Like 1

I think I would need to see the effect before I gave approval!

I recall a suggestion put foward in Italy with regards to nudism on the beach. It was proposed that anyone who wished to do so should first have to apply for a permit. They would have to appear naked before a selection board which would be composed of a physiologist, a sculptor, an artist,..... and a philanderer! (My application never even got a reply.)

There are some people who should be fully dressed as a matter of taste, and some who really should wear bags over their heads. Mini skirts are not for everybody. Nor are diapers.

• Like 2

I've a rather short mini skirt and a depends fitted maximum protection diaper. I've never worn a diaper with such a short skirt before, any advice?

Well, if you've done it with slightly longer skirts than why not with a bit shorter one. My advise, if nobody noticed before, shorten it until you notice they do, within reason of course(a skirt the width of a belt might be pushing it :D ). A depend isn't too thick anyway and not everyones "looking" for it.

Go for it!!! I double dog dare you! It would be a thrill and a high for yourself I'm sure. What's the worst that could happen???

I'll go ahead and be the dissenting opinion I suppose.

If you need to wear for medical reasons and you just want to wear a mini skirt, go for it as you are as entitled as anyone else.

If, instead, you don't really need them and instead just want to do it for the thrill and to have someone notice, keep it to yourself. I don't begrudge those that wear in public, so long as they are treating their diapers for what they are (underwear) and wearing them appropriately. Those that wear intentionally oversized/bulky or purposefully make them visible need to get a life as much as those morons that walk around with their pants around their knees. There is just no excuse for forcing your kink on unsuspecting and uninterested people.

If you need to wear for medical reasons and you just want to wear a mini skirt, go for it as you are as entitled as anyone else.

If, instead, you don't really need them and instead just want to do it for the thrill and to have someone notice, keep it to yourself. I don't begrudge those that wear in public, so long as they are treating their diapers for what they are (underwear) and wearing them appropriately. Those that wear intentionally oversized/bulky or purposefully make them visible need to get a life as much as those morons that walk around with their pants around their knees. There is just no excuse for forcing your kink on unsuspecting and uninterested people.

I agree 100% As I was reading what the OP had wrote I looked over to see what was under the name. It it was bed wetter?incont? and was needed for medical reasons{like my self} then by all meens yes!

I were when i go out and at home do to a real need.

Not that it is not ok to do so if you do not have a need but a want. I also have to bring a bag with stuff in so I can change and doing so in plenty of places is hard to do

But wearing and showing as a "high" is just being a perv.

Either way you probably wouldn't be stigmatized by the ABDL community as being a pervert or giving a bad name because you're a lady. If you want to do it just do it it's not like most people know what a diaper fetish really is anyway.

people do that all the time with or without regular underwear for a thrill. no different with diapers. if the skirt hasn't been modified, then it is a legitimate piece of clothing and can be worn in public within reason.

people do that all the time with or without regular underwear for a thrill. no different with diapers. if the skirt hasn't been modified, then it is a legitimate piece of clothing and can be worn in public within reason.

And I feel the same about them too (thus my mention of the idiots that walk around with their pants down to their knees as an example).

If you wear all the time (for need or want) and your aren't doing it for the thrill then i'm fine with it, but the OP really makes it sound like they're just trying to force their kink on people that aren't interested and shouldn't be forced into their silly games. Simply put, if you are going out of the way to make your kink (regardless of what it is) noticeable to the general public, it's wrong. If you are just going about your life normally and someone happens to notice/figure it out, so be it. I'm not suggesting anyone hide who they are, but there is no excuse to not respect those around you so long as they are doing the same.

toddmdl is right though, if this was a guy suggesting something like this more people would be vilifying them for wanting to do something like this and it giving us all a bad name. But since it is a girl, most of us are guys, and most of us (myself included) would like to see a woman walking through the mall in a diaper, she gets supporting comments for the most part.

• Like 1

I've a rather short mini skirt and a depends fitted maximum protection diaper. I've never worn a diaper with such a short skirt before, any advice?

My only advice is this: Make sure you're confident and truly don't care if others notice. If you're happy with your decision to wear a diaper with a mini-skirt, then go for it! That sounds HOT! ;)

Either way you probably wouldn't be stigmatized by the ABDL community as being a pervert or giving a bad name because you're a lady. If you want to do it just do it it's not like most people know what a diaper fetish really is anyway.

Wow, you are very right about this. There are numerous post by other male members that have considered "showing off" there diapers in public and off course the ridicule comes into play with about 90% of the responses. However, now that we're talking about a female doing it, us guys other head came into play and praise her for considering it and encourage her to. Personally, I don't care if a guy or a girl goes around in a diaper, so long as they don't make a perverted act while doing so say "ask random people if they can change them" or whatever. A girl would probably still get a laugh and even some takers, a guy would get arrested. Just society anyway. I don't see why people would make a big deal if a guy showed a little diaper, I've seen plenty of thongs, butt cracks and bellies from people wearing the wrong clothing that I definately didn't want to see so why because you wear an absorbant pair of underwear would this matter. Not only that, it could be medically necessary.

IF you want the caught risk go with just the diaper under the skirt. IF it gets wet it will sag and be exposed. If it's just a nughtiness thing that noone else should see then a pair of panties over them will help prevent the sag issue.

I don't see why people would make a big deal if a guy showed a little diaper, I've seen plenty of thongs, butt cracks and bellies from people wearing the wrong clothing that I definately didn't want to see so why because you wear an absorbant pair of underwear would this matter.

Personally, I'd much rather see a bit of diaper on a man or a woman than some slob's big jelly belly bursting through their shirt and hanging over their pants (that also applies to male or female!) The diaper is DEFINITELY preferable to seeing someone's butt crack in low-rise jeans. I don't want to see either gender wearing those, it is the WORST form of exhibitionism and it's disgusting. Just because someone is female doesn't mean it's any more acceptable for her to show "builder's bum" than it would be for a guy, it's still revolting. Seeing a bit of diaper, by comparison, seems almost conservative -- and certainly preferable!

I also must agree with Wishing for Diapers' observation that just because you could wear something doesn't mean you SHOULD. Aesthetics definitely come into play here.

But I have no reason to believe, yet, that the young woman who started this thread wouldn't look good in her mini-skirt/diaper combo, so my support for it remains, if that's what makes her happy.

I agree 100% As I was reading what the OP had wrote I looked over to see what was under the name. It it was bed wetter?incont? and was needed for medical reasons{like my self} then by all meens yes!

I were when i go out and at home do to a real need.

Not that it is not ok to do so if you do not have a need but a want. I also have to bring a bag with stuff in so I can change and doing so in plenty of places is hard to do

But wearing and showing as a "high" is just being a perv.

I just started wearing 24/7 again due to some problems I've been having this past week. Let's just say I have some still a bit smelly stains in my bed I need to get out. I'm kinda paranoid about people seeing or hearing my diapers. I always wear pants, I almost never wear shorts anymore, even in the summertime. I do all I can so that the diaper cannot be seen or heard. Now, people that know I wear do notice the crinkle of the diaper, but I've not yet had a problem with people who don't know. What I'm saying is that it takes a bit of bravery to allow people you don't know or who don't know you wear to openly see your diaper.

On one hand, I agree that the subject of diapers has become quite taboo, and I feel they should be looked upon as a utility, as underwear. However, I also feel that they should also be as unseen as underwear should be. I mean, you wouldn't walk down a city street wearing just a shirt and underwear. So, then why do people do the same in a thick diaper? In my opinion, that's just rubbing a personal fetish into someone's face, and it makes the rest of us look like freaks.

Edit: just to be clear. I'm not saying that wearing thin diapers with a miniskirt is a bad idea as long as it's tasteful.

My feeling on this subject is this....... If the skirt is so short it would show your butt (diapered or not) then it is wrong. You are forcing people around you into some sort of voyeuristic game to get YOU off. However, if it shows only if you were to move in a way that only someone looking for a free peek would notice, that's ok. I've worn diapers or panties before when someone staring at me would probably notice at my waistband if I bent over, or my padded tush. Personally, I find a little pantyline, whale tail, or hint of a lacey waistband peeking out quite a turn on (never seen a diaper peek). :thumbsup:

You will find much more offensive articles of clothing everyday on people that you did not want to see them http://peopleofwalmart.com/ in or it should have been illegal for them to wear...ya know the "OOOOH MY GOOOOOOSHHH, MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!" thing you say in your mind like when you see a string bikini on a 300lbs woman. yuuuuuhhhhgg, shudder...uuuh A little diaper clevage isn't going to hurt, if anything, it just covers up more of your butt, not saying you need to cover your butt or anything but you know what I mean. Anyway, I'd have rather seen a diaper on plenty of people than the alternatives I've seen.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I think that you should take a picture of yourself wearing said depends and said mini skirt and then post it here. Once we are able to visualize what you are describing, then we will be able to make a better decision.