LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Baby Snacks/Meals/Finger Foods

Codymoogle

What's everyone's favorite baby snacks/meals/finger foods?

Here's some of mine:

- Bite sized soft pieces of fruit or veggies.

- Baked sweet potato or squash fries.

- Chicken, Tuna, or Egg Salad (I like to make this by combining chicken, tuna, or hard boiled egg, a small bit of brown rice, a heaping spoonful of plain yogurt, and a heaping spoonful of cottage cheese and mixing well) served with veggies or bread/toast.

- Mashed avacado (with or without cottage cheese) as a dip for veggies or pretzels/toast strips. I also like to eat the mixture by itself.

- Plain yogurt and cottage cheese dip (sometimes i'll add a small dollop of mayo in there) with seasonings like garlic or dill, to dip veggies or toast strips in.

- Hummus with veggies or pretzels/crackers/bread.

- Mini sammies (sandwiches with various fillings, like one of the salad mixtures above, or PB&J, or turkey and cheese, etc) cut into 4 small pieces.

- Homemade whole wheat tortilla chips and salsa.

- Tortilla roll bites (whole wheat tortilla rolled around mashed/pureed fruit or mashed/pureed veggies like sweet potato or carrot, sometimes with finely chopped chicken or cheese, cut into bite sized rolls).

- Boiled or steamed until done chicken breast, cut into strips, with mashed potato (or mashed sweet potato, sometimes with peas mushed into the potato) for dipping.

- French toast, waffle, or pancake sticks with yogurt and fruit puree or syrup for dipping.

As you can see, I like to dip my food :P

~ moogle

My favorite toddler snacks are Teddy Grahams, My Little Pony, Care bears or Princess fruit snacks and animal crackers. Also cheerios without milk, and sometimes the Gerber toddler snacks, the Puffs and fruit bars and such.

My favorite toddler snacks are Teddy Grahams, My Little Pony, Care bears or Princess fruit snacks and animal crackers. Also cheerios without milk, and sometimes the Gerber toddler snacks, the Puffs and fruit bars and such.

Gerber Sweet Potato Veggie Puffs are excellent! Most of the Gerber Graduates stuff is good.

~ moogle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stopped eating cereal when i started having troubles with dairy, until i realized that you can eat it right out of the box. silly girl!

love honey nut cheerios and blueberry special k! Count Chocula was my favorite but you gotta have milk for that :(

I stopped eating cereal when i started having troubles with dairy, until i realized that you can eat it right out of the box. silly girl!

love honey nut cheerios and blueberry special k! Count Chocula was my favorite but you gotta have milk for that :(

Have you tried vanilla or choccy soymilk instead? Or almond milk? I've had all three on cereals, they're pretty good.

~ moogle

I really like cut up nanas and peanutbutter with some milk. Teddygrahms, grapes, cheese sticks, chicken nuggets, and I really really love salads. My brother and I have been eating salads since we were eating solids.

• 4 weeks later...

I luv :

sweet potato baby food by earth best

gerber banana apple yogurt juice and I has not found any for YEARS

familia swiss baby muesli

smuckers uncrustable strawberry or grape jelly with pbbuter

welchs white grape juice

strawberry strawberry shortcake when the cake is all mushed up from strawberry juice

cupcakes

chocolate silk soy milk

chicken strips and French fries cut up dip in ketchup

tater tots yummy

animal cracker Graham cracker

sesame street cookky

I think this is gweat topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really pretty surprised nobody said:

~Chicken nuggets (dinosaur shapes optional)

~Grahm crackers with peanutbutter

~Happy meals from McDonald's (Horrible for you but really good... :blush:)

~Peanutbutter and honey sammiches

~Mac&Cheese

~Smoothies

~Beanie weanies

~Manwhich

~S'mores

~Rootbeer

~Sprite and orange juice (equal parts of both, my parents used to give a cup of that to me and my brother whenever we were sick)

~Oreos

~Nilla Waffers

~Kebbler Elf-Shaped Cookes!

~Dunkaroos

~Sammiches without the crusts

~Lollipops

~Popsicles

~Fudgesicles

~Snocones

Yeah, not really healthy but that's just a lot of the stuff I haven't seen mentioned :ninja:

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Chicken nuggets and Happy Meals.

Also still like warm milk at bed time.

I know it says I'm a DL but am developing some AB tendancies. Wetting at night, using a dummy and drinking from bottles and sippy cups. Have to have my partner change my nappies too.