LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Logo Revised

Well, Here is my final draft of the logo based on feedback from alot of others on my first draft, and on my browsing of "other ABDL logos."

I am a professional graphic designer. It is my livelihood. I also own and operate a sign, shirt, and website company. With that said I move to my critiques.

A logo is a professional identity. Please read PROFESSIONAL. It should be very recognizable, simple, and unique. It is a visual branding. Other logos that I have seen just make me sick inside. They are true to the ABDL community but they are a horrible representation to outsiders and new comers and they offer no discretion for public wearing.

Here is the final draft. I have made the lettering state ABDL by popular demand of the community and to help maintain mainstream ABDL recognition.

Thanks for your comments and final input before project: emergence goes live.

UPDATE: Peeps been liking the not offset one from as far as I can tell. They are black and white because they are just drafts and seen as marks. As far as "dressing them up" that will come later in the process. I have copyrighted these so that no one will go knock off the logo and call it their own. And yes, as someone mentioned about shirts, there will be some more shirts made. I will release a limited use copyright for the final version so all the sites can use the logo as well for display and identification.

logov2.jpg

heya, i think the logos look very cool, and professional. while we all know what the image and the letters mean, i'm not sure how many people unaware of this lifestyle would even THINK of it as an option.

also my only concern is the shape of the star, its not the same shape as the converse logo is it? i'm not sure how logo copywrites work, but i dont want you to get into trouble with converse saying you are stealing part of their logo.

i like the star, just want to make sure you check that out if you are going to copywrite it, which i definitely think you should.

its a nice design, i like both the black on white and the white on black, with the phrase "its what you wear" underneath.

There used to be a logo out there that was a circle with a hart in the middle. Any one remember that one?

I have been looking online for it all day and can not find it. I kind of like that one it was simple and not to obvious.

Best on white shirt black lettering.

I rather like the first one, with the black lettering and the white background. The motto is particularly apt, too. Altogether, it has a certain mysterious quality, but it fits the bill for those who know the meaning of "AB/DL."

Awesome graphic.

I would leave the letters on the same plane-off set and it makes a distinct separation between the two groups-not that thats bad, but for subtlety reasons I think it looks good on the same level.

"Its what you wear" is an awesome, simple catch phrase. Personally I like just the symbol itself. As far as community recognition goes, I bet the symbol would be enough.

Really nice job, and I think by copyright he means he wants to be able to sell the shirt to make some money back for all the time he's put in. Not like he's gonna be putting this one on the resume. And Im sure we'll all get a great rate :-)

I really like the new emblem Lightning, but you'll forgive me if I continue to treasure my old DL*B shirt I got when you were first working on this emblem.....its going to be a collectors item. Personally I like the offset version a little better than the all in line one. Talk to you soon hopefully!!

KR

Ah KR - so do I!

I still wear it quite frequently and I think I am going to stick with it even if this other one catches on. I just cant risk people that know me going home and googling ab dl. so I will stick with my original Tee.

Ah KR - so do I!

I still wear it quite frequently and I think I am going to stick with it even if this other one catches on. I just cant risk people that know me going home and googling ab dl. so I will stick with my original Tee.

LOL, completely agree with you there. I actually wore my DL*B shirt out on an outing with some of my non-DL friends the other day. Wore it as an undershirt under an open button down shirt, and the emblem was clearly visible all day. No questions about what it was, and I've actually googled the motto a few times just to see what shows up.....its all free and clear. I still think alot of the reasons you had gone with the DL*B idea in the first place were important (identifiablity to those in the know, while remaining fairly discreet), but the new logo is a good one two for the work of Project Emergence.

I don't like the colors of the above image, but certainly could be discreet, but for us who know would be cool. The graphic only looks like a safety pin if you were aware, but a normal person would just see it as some random graphic. I would certainly change the colors though.