LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Verses Dildos

I guess in all honesty it depends on the girl. Personally, I have and do enjoy mixing it up. Sometimes a diaper is enough and sometimes a dildo then a diaper or if I am feeling a bit lazy the vibrations over a diaper work just as good. Maybe talk about it with your wife? She might be open to suggestions and fooling around with ideas. 

I can't talk for my self since i don't care for dildos but i can speak for my wife who has been know to slip her little vibrator into diaper as night " To help her go to sleep" as she puts it early on I diaper trained her with a reward system... Her diaper changes & her wetting accidents  were very rewarding early on into our relationship ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

I am male by birth. I have been living as a female for over 10 years. I am in a very loving relationship with a woman and to be very honest she will masturbate me and use a dildo on me and all I can say is the orgasms are out of this world !! sarah_ab I really feel your pain. My girlfriend also gets the wildest messages from men who I have to admit are worse than dogs in heat !!! I love to hear when men say that their butt is an exit not an entrance !! Men if you want a real orgasm get that prostate massaged and feel what its like to shake and get the thrill of an orgasm. I love when my girlfriend puts the strap on and just takes me to town !! She will kindly do a reach around and masturbate me without hesitation. I will do whatever i can to make my partner happy, and i am quite sure my girlfriend is 110% behind me.. Men wake up sex is fun, not a chore !!!

• Like 1