LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Guest Summerdaze

Guest Summerdaze

New. 36 yo female from Austin, Tx. New to all of this, will most likely be lurking, figuring out what I like, dont like, and asking questions. Just wanted to say hello.

Aloha Summerdaze,

E como mai and please do look around. I hope you find that this community represents a cross-section of our society as a whole, although some elements here are more vocal. When you are comfortable, please do add your thoughts, experiences and opinions. As Juniper so eloquently stated, I'm also happy to answer your questions if I can.

Honu

Hello and welcome to DailyDiapers, Summerdaze! I hope you make lots of friends here and find plenty of topics to not only lurk in, but contribute to as well. Don't be shy with the questions, either. Somebody here has already wondered and found an answer for pretty much any ABDL-related question you can think of.

Cheers! :beer:

Wait ........wait...There will be no more questions till I say it's time.....Pause......Okay it's time! :huh::P Welcome to the site...when your ready, so are we! Feel free to wander around a bit. Don't go into the west wing of the site though......It's forbidden!!! Members only and all that jazz, secret society amongst us! My mommy is from San Antonio and I love Steak so, yeah okay carry on!!

New. 36 yo female from Austin, Tx. New to all of this, will most likely be lurking, figuring out what I like, dont like, and asking questions. Just wanted to say hello.

Hi summerdaze and welcome to DD. keep in tuch and let us know what you are into ok.

Guest diapered67

Welcome to Daily Diapers..