LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Used Diapers

JDL23

I'm curious to know what other DLs might think about putting on a diaper that's already been wet. Would the wet diaper act as an irritant to the skin? Are there are other health risks to be factored in? Does it make a difference how long the diaper's been wet (An hour? A whole day?)?

BTW, this isn't something I'm necessarily going to do. I was just wondering about the possibility.

I imagine it will be like putting on a wetsuit thats already wet (I'm a SCUBA Diver, so I'm very familiar with this)... It'll be very cold and icky to begin with, but once it has equalised with your body temperature it shouldn't be too bad. Why would you want to though? If I wet my diaper, I will keep it on until I feel the diaper is full (usually around 8hours) and I love being in the damp bulk, but I don't think I would ever want to put a wet diaper back on. I don't think you'd be any more prone to a rash doing this compared to staying in a wet diaper... I always wear barrier cream so I don't really have to worry about rash!

The only other thing I would worry about on an already wet diaper is the germs. After a certain amout of time, bacteria start to work on the pee and can release all kinds of nasties!

I think there will be a difference between disposables and cloth. I've done it with the former occasionally (for example, needing a shower but when there was clearly plenty of capacity left in the nappy - and then risked an hour undiapered just to let my skin breathe a bit more) and there have been no problems: the core of a disposable I guess locks the piss away and makes it hard for bacteria to breed). With a cloth nappy though I think it would be much riskier/uncomfortable - wouldn't recommend it!

Why would you want to though?

As I said before, I don't really want to. I was only contemplating what the effects might be for someone who choose to do so (and also wondering how it would compare to the experience of wearing a diaper that was clean to begin with and has been wet for a long period of time, which I went through once). And it's good to hear that my concerns about bacteria in the disposable brand weren't unfounded.

Thanks for responding, everyone!

Guest aielen

I'm curious to know what other DLs might think about putting on a diaper that's already been wet. Would the wet diaper act as an irritant to the skin? Are there are other health risks to be factored in? Does it make a difference how long the diaper's been wet (An hour? A whole day?)?

BTW, this isn't something I'm necessarily going to do. I was just wondering about the possibility.

For girls, don't do it.

while in the body urine is sterile, once it leaves the body and sits in a diaper, mixing with body sweat, and any sort of creams and powders uses, bacteria can grow. Putting a previously used diaper back on is inviting all sorts of risks, including a uti which is NOT FUN!

i would say if you wanted to (and i know you said you may not want to) get the feeling of an already cold and wet diaper, just pour cold water in it.

i've done it once. i was wearing a diaper with a stuffer, and i had to poop. i've never pooped in a diaper before, and even though i tried this time, i just couldn't do it. my stomach was cramping really bad, so i removed the diaper and did my business.

having only worn the diaper for one or two wettings, i didnt want it to go to waste, so i put it back on. it was cold and clammy for a few minutes, but then it was back to normal.

i'll probably do that again if the need arises. however, if the diaper was off for more than say, 30 or 40 minutes, i think i'd just throw it out and put on a fresh one.

I think that I can do without putting on a wet diaper, except maybe in an emergency and thre is no dry one. I definitely would not want to put one on that was used by another person - icky.

wribbit

i have done this before a couple of times because ive run out of clean ones and i reallyreally wanted to wear one and poop in one. the diapers were a day or two or three old idk but anyways i didnt wear them very long though cuz i did my business then took it off a little after. i dont think its bad maybe if it was for an extended period itd be different though