LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

fidget

What's up. Welcome. Just curious how your boyfriend came out to you and when in your relationship. How did you react? I take it not too bad or you wouldn't be here. I also may assume, he's on this site, care to tell who???

He actually came out to me before we started dating. He and I had known each other because we were in the same social circles but the first time we really talked, we ended up talking for almost two days nonstop. We both ended up baring our souls to each other. I was in a bad place at the time and he ended up telling me all about being into diapers.

My initial reaction was 'Oh, I know what that is. Is that it??'. It didn't really phase me or change how I thought about him at all. I've actually been pretty willing to participate in whatever scenario he comes up with. My only issue is that I'm also a submissive and the control bothers me.

He's actually not on this site. He belongs to another forum where he's really active. I kinda wanted to find a place to figure out if I'm a DL without his influence and the potential bias of the other forum members.

Howdy and welcome to DailyDiapers, fidget! I hope you make lots of friends here and find plenty of engaging topics to, well, engage in!

Your boyfriend is very, very luck indeed to have not only an understanding girlfriend, but one who participates as well.

Cheers! :beer: