LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Video Games

hey guys, i like my video games and on the ps2 game ...grand theft auto - san andreas, the lead character ( carl johnson) is asked by a passing pedestrian...."are you wearing a diaper man?" and on the ps2 game ..grand theft auto- vice city, one of the spoof radio stations ( emotion 98.3) playing when you jump in a vehicle, the dj called fernando martinez is talking about medalions for men and the chatter goes.... we have medalions for any man, whatever your interests..model trains, dolls houses, diapers, we have the medalion for you. always makes me chuckle anyway. :P

There is another one in GTA: Liberty City Stories. I haven't got to it yet, cuz I don't play my psp very much, but I heard you have to take an embarrassing photo of a guy dressed as an AB

• 2 weeks later...

The whole GTA series is full of diaper references. Seriously, one of the writers has to be one of us, or is at least obsessed with making jokes about us :rolleyes:

In GTA 4, there's a mission where you rescue Roman from some bad guys who kidnapped him. During a phone call on the way to save his useless ass, he says he needs some adult diapers. I replayed the mission but I couldn't get the line to repeat (there are several different conversations so it doesn't get boring if you fail and retry).

Later on, Weazel News (love those bits :lol: ) reports that one of the crew members from the boat you came in on is found dead, face down in the river wearing a straight jacket and a diaper and covered in whip marks :whistling:

There's a pants wetting mention on one of the radio stations where the DJ (Lazlow, I think) claimed to have not peed himself but that he'd deliberately spilled his drink...

In Neverwinter Nights you can actually make diapers and mod the game so that all the chars are wearing them. I've had my henchmen running around in diapers that provide more protection than their usual armor/clothing. Particularly fun with the female henchmen. For those chars who have specific character models, you can mod them by changing their appearance to a normal version of their species and simply customizing that to look like them. It's also possible to make AB/DL modules. Yay for super-customizable computer games!

• 2 weeks later...

I've never played Baulder's Gate. It takes a while to get used to the nature of editing modules and the stuff in them, but once you've got the hang of it, it just becomes more time-consuming than anything else. The Toolset isn't foolproof, but it's quite user-friendly.

In Neverwinter Nights you can actually make diapers and mod the game so that all the chars are wearing them. I've had my henchmen running around in diapers that provide more protection than their usual armor/clothing. Particularly fun with the female henchmen. For those chars who have specific character models, you can mod them by changing their appearance to a normal version of their species and simply customizing that to look like them. It's also possible to make AB/DL modules. Yay for super-customizable computer games!

Neverwinter Nights is an AWESOME game... I'm still trying to complete the original (as in NWN 1, not NWN 2) storyline (I have the expansions SoU and HotU, and haven't even started those stories yet), but recently lost almost all my save data when my laptop's HD crashed...

I personally have not tried creating a mod simply because there's a lot of work to do (and also because I'm not a very artistic person, I'm more of a logical type person).

I've made a couple of simple modules and modified some of familiars/animal companions from the mod pack in the Vault. The 1.69 and CEP additions add all sorts of nifty stuff to the game. It's actually quite easy to just make a simple "give myself nifty stuff" module and make armor/weapons/etc. You can also use the editor to mod the game, itself. However, you can't load from the modded chapters, so make sure to save your character before doing so.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't say I've noticed those references in any GTA, but will certainly tune in from now on. Too busy poppin tyres (and other things)... weeee ice skating cars!

Has anyone ever seen any nappy-wearing T/CT skins for Counter Strike? Or even better, have the hostages wearing nappies. Oh how that could open up so many map-making ideas.. Had a quick look round the interwebs and couldn't find any, although had to laugh when I came across a site called counter-strike-DL.com :rolleyes:

Obviously not the same DL, but even so

• 2 weeks later...

had to laugh when I came across a site called counter-strike-DL.com :rolleyes:

Obviously not the same DL, but even so

yeah, i LMAO'ed when i watched that site... :P