LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gadzooks! Bambinos

I apologize for wasting a whole thread for this, but...

Just got a sample pack of Bambinos the other day. They arrived on Friday, but I was too excited to try one (does that even make sense?)! I immediately opened that package to look at them. "Wow!" I thought. They do look pretty thick. They reminded me of First Quality, which is my old brand of choice. When I 1st discovered Adult Diapers I was in my early teens and started with Attends. That was back in the early/mid 80's. I was just happy to have a whole diaper! That putting two baby diapers together with tape was for the birds. Then the stores stopped carrying Attends and I moved to another brand that I can't recall the name of... It was long ago. I liked that brand, but the stores stopped carrying them too; so I moved to store brand - I would never purchase Depends. I think merely because I am a "brand loyal" person, and they were the Pepsi to Attends Coca-Cola. So, you know how that goes. Several years ago I happened upon First Quality by chance and I LOVED them! In fact, when we moved cross-country a few years ago I made sure to pack a handful just in case I had a hard time finding a good store out in the country where we moved. Would you believe that I still can't find them?! They're in the garage somewhere. Either that, or they are in the 1 box that the moving company presumably lost.

Anyway, back to Bambinos:

I'm wearing one right now and I feel like I'm wearing a diaper again for the first time in years! I can't believe how wonderful these are. Though I think I'll try another sample pack of large before committing to a whole order. The mediums seem to run a little small. Funny. I've never had that problem before.

Again: sorry for using up an entire thread for this personal report.

Cheers & such

I apologize for wasting a whole thread for this, but...

Just got a sample pack of Bambinos the other day. They arrived on Friday, but I was too excited to try one (does that even make sense?)! I immediately opened that package to look at them. "Wow!" I thought. They do look pretty thick. They reminded me of First Quality, which is my old brand of choice. When I 1st discovered Adult Diapers I was in my early teens and started with Attends. That was back in the early/mid 80's. I was just happy to have a whole diaper! That putting two baby diapers together with tape was for the birds. Then the stores stopped carrying Attends and I moved to another brand that I can't recall the name of... It was long ago. I liked that brand, but the stores stopped carrying them too; so I moved to store brand - I would never purchase Depends. I think merely because I am a "brand loyal" person, and they were the Pepsi to Attends Coca-Cola. So, you know how that goes. Several years ago I happened upon First Quality by chance and I LOVED them! In fact, when we moved cross-country a few years ago I made sure to pack a handful just in case I had a hard time finding a good store out in the country where we moved. Would you believe that I still can't find them?! They're in the garage somewhere. Either that, or they are in the 1 box that the moving company presumably lost.

Anyway, back to Bambinos:

I'm wearing one right now and I feel like I'm wearing a diaper again for the first time in years! I can't believe how wonderful these are. Though I think I'll try another sample pack of large before committing to a whole order. The mediums seem to run a little small. Funny. I've never had that problem before.

Again: sorry for using up an entire thread for this personal report.

Cheers & such

yea the mediums are low rise on the back.get the large that is what I do I just cut off some of the front flap and they fit great nice and high on the back..

The mediums seem to run a little small. Funny. I've never had that problem before.

I noticed this with the order I just got last week. I still had 3 old (this time last year) mediums from them and the new ones are significantly smaller than they used to be (and I know I didn't get super fat between Saturday and today :P) :( I'm afraid the large would be too big in the wrong places though.

Wow, some baby boy is excited about his diapers, or as we say this side of teh pond, 'happy in his nappy'... and that is what I strongly suggest he does is get one one... cause you know what happens to little baby boys and little baby girls when they get all excited? - and a diaper is the designed object to catch this and protect flooring and furniture.

Congrats on finally getting what you really want. Hope you have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I found this thread, I tried to order some bambinos today, but for some reason, my credit card wont go thru with them. They even called me and I tried to place the order that way, it still didnt work. Does anyone know anywhere else I can get some of these? Please help.

That's odd, but you can only get them directly from Bambino themselves. Sounds like you should try doing the paypal thing, just make an account, add your card to paypal and then pay through paypal, its an option on checkout.

That's odd, but you can only get them directly from Bambino themselves. Sounds like you should try doing the paypal thing, just make an account, add your card to paypal and then pay through paypal, its an option on checkout.

I wish it was that easy, I had my identity stolen thru paypal last year. Someone hacked in and stole an old credit card number, now they have my actual ssn, they've tried to open bank accts in my name, the police are saying it could take upto 2 years to get everything straightened out. Needless to say, I dont trust paypal anymore.

I wish it was that easy, I had my identity stolen thru paypal last year. Someone hacked in and stole an old credit card number, now they have my actual ssn, they've tried to open bank accts in my name, the police are saying it could take upto 2 years to get everything straightened out. Needless to say, I dont trust paypal anymore.

I dunno for sure, but you might want to try a prepaid card wink.gif I use nothing else online and don't have any personal/financial info on my computers for the reasons you state- one of the first things I was taught about going online is that nothing is totally secure no matter what anyone tells you. Most RSA encryption can be hacked into (it's not easy, just possible) and that's as secure as things get in computers sad.gif Prepaid cards use different number prefixes so phishers program to kick these out since no decent sums of money can be gotten from them. Besides with my rotten credit if someone stole my identity they'd be worse off than before 24.gif

In all honesty identity theft is the fault of the institution who were so careless that they allowed someone else to pass themselves off as you. You didn't do anything wrong so why should it adversely affect you? Why should you have to make it right when someone else made the mistake? It's time to place the blame and the related costs where they belong and I hope someone takes such a case to court. No logical person could see this otherwise and we ought to press for legislation to make this stick- too many good people have suffered from the incompetence of America's financial institutions and it's high time this stopped badmood.gif

Bettypooh