LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amy Winehouse In Diapers?

0.0 holy >.> i'm surprised.

im not surprised ... i was watching chelsea lately before once and i remember her making comments about amy possibly being into diapers ... i mean comon she IS a human being and diapers are FUCKING HOT !!!

she prolly just wants to be hotter ... who can blame her

Here is another photo of the incident. Last year they published one that I didn't think looked like a diaper and this time I still think it isn't a diaper. However the paparatzi won't give up this story for anything.

amy-winehouse-diaper-6.jpg

These pictures to me don't indicate diaper use. Just some funky style.

Phil

It indicates to me Amy needs to get a fashion consutant. She is doing it to herself with clothing choices like that.

I love diapered women, to me nothing is hotter. But AW is such a disturbing vile creature she could pose in only a Bambino and it would do nothing for me. She has to be at the very bottom of the list of famous women I would dream to see diapered. :rolleyes:

I have no idea who that is...yes I live under a rock. So who is that what she do ect.

Technically, she's famous for being a singer/musician but realistically, she's infamous for her drugs and sex and sex and drugs lifestyle... She's a 'trainwreck' to put an Americanism on it...

It's rolled-up pants/shorts/long underwear. Look at the pic BBoy posted: you can see the black garter that's holding them in place.

For someone who doesn't wear diapers, she sure has a shitty wardrobe. :) I just want to know how many small children she's hiding in that 'do...