LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saw An Interesting License Plate

I know we've gone around on this before, but thought I'd put it out for the fun of it.

I saw this license plate today: "BAMBNO" Now I had not thoughts about the person driving the car...didn't think they were wearing a Bambino or anything like that (but who knows?). I'm posting only because it brought my mind to diapers and since my wife doesn't even know about my diaper practices, I couldn't share with her.

Anyone seen any interesting license plates since the last thread about such things?

Guest MunchKitten

I saw OMGWTF plates, 1337, nerd, crazy, etc. I think it would be cool to get tgirl plates (available) with a transgender pride plate frame. Talk about overkill though. I'll just stick to the pride flag bumper sticker :P

"Bambino" also means "baby" in some language or another (surprising what you can learn from the Smokey & the Bandit movies). So it could also be someone's nickname or the vehicle could've been a gift from a parent or significant other and the plate is just a joke.

"Bambino" also means "baby" in some language or another (surprising what you can learn from the Smokey & the Bandit movies). So it could also be someone's nickname or the vehicle could've been a gift from a parent or significant other and the plate is just a joke.

"Bambino" is an Italian word, which from what I've seen is used for both infants/babies and toddlers.

Just watch movies like mafia/mob stuff where the head Boss is Italian, and says things like "bring the Bambinos" when talking about kids...

I saw OMGWTF plates, 1337, nerd, crazy, etc. I think it would be cool to get tgirl plates (available) with a transgender pride plate frame. Talk about overkill though. I'll just stick to the pride flag bumper sticker tongue.gif

gotta wonder how 'OMGWTF' gets allowed...

sorry, I'm dense. I'm missing a reference on '1337' - can you fill me in?

I'd never want vanity plates...and I don't even like too many bumper stickers, because I prefer to be less than noticeable. Just a personality thing...I fully support you getting tgirl plates, though. I sort of agree with not going too far over the top!

"Bambino" is an Italian word, which from what I've seen is used for both infants/babies and toddlers.

Just watch movies like mafia/mob stuff where the head Boss is Italian, and says things like "bring the Bambinos" when talking about kids...

I know. That's why I said I doubt very, very much that this is any sort of diaper reference. It just drew MY mind to bambinos, the diapers.

"I have seen a license plate that says BABYDL - up here in Anchorage, AK. I can't think of anything else other than being an ABDL to have that specific plate." - many couples have cute little nicknames for each other. Why wouldn't Babydoll be such a nickname not associated at all with abdl???

I think we often imagine far too much - maybe because we WANT to find others like us out there. Now here's a good sub-thread to follow...who out there on this site has a vanity plate based on an abdl theme? And what is the plate? (some may not want to reveal all this info as being too personal, but withhold some info if you choose...). If there isn't much response, maybe we can post a separate thread to ask this.

gotta wonder how 'OMGWTF' gets allowed...

sorry, I'm dense. I'm missing a reference on '1337' - can you fill me in?

I'd never want vanity plates...and I don't even like too many bumper stickers, because I prefer to be less than noticeable. Just a personality thing...I fully support you getting tgirl plates, though. I sort of agree with not going too far over the top!

The "1337" is the word "leet" using numbers instead of letters... In some chatrooms, there are wackos who like to use "1337 sp3ak" by substituting numbers or symbol characters for similar shaped letters (like zeroes for o's, 1's or !'s for i's or l's, 3's for e's, 7's for t's, etc)...

I know we've gone around on this before, but thought I'd put it out for the fun of it.

I saw this license plate today: "BAMBNO" Now I had not thoughts about the person driving the car...didn't think they were wearing a Bambino or anything like that (but who knows?). I'm posting only because it brought my mind to diapers and since my wife doesn't even know about my diaper practices, I couldn't share with her.

Anyone seen any interesting license plates since the last thread about such things?

I would chuckle a little bit, but I wouldn't have given it too much thought.. You prob already know that Bambino means baby in Italian, and being from an italian family I know how much they like to prop up and spoil their youngest child. ;-)

I was going to get a vanity plate for the Volkswagen that read 2SLO4ME, but that little blue Bug really hauls. I decided to save my money and get a regular plate. I'm not a fast driver anyway.

Driving with wife today (wife who has no idea of my ABDL side) noticed and pointed out a plate YGRO-UP. Of course, Peter Pan syndrome is rampant and certainly not ABDL related...just an interesting find...

"Bambino" is Italian for "baby."

OK, OK, we've got it!!! Look back in the thread and see how many times that came out.

Anyone else have an interesting plate themselves? Anyone see an interesting plate recently?

I remember somebody having a corvette that had the plate REPAID

Hey, Repaid1 years ago didn't you say you had a plate once.

Ok, I had a friend who's girl friend had a plate I 1 2 B N8KD

We could do I 1 2 B Diprd

One more thing . It's not a plate but I saw this

IMAG0085.jpg