LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cleveland, Oh - Over 21Yrs Old

clevediapermike

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Looking for friends in the Cleveland area to make friends and have diaper fun with. If interested contact me and remember the topic title - OVER 21 PLEASE

I would love to be your Friend...i live in the toledo area and looking for friends to babysit and also looking for a baby to take care of....you can email me at askmewhyiamhappy@gmail.com or i have yahoo messenger and id is diaperresearch@gmail.com....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm reposting since for some reason nithing came through but looking for other in cleveland area. Hopefully this time I will get replies in my email.

Looking for friends in the Cleveland area to make friends and have diaper fun with. If interested contact me and remember the topic title - OVER 21 PLEASE

post-23581-0-89946600-1301775974_thumb.j

post-23581-0-89946600-1301775974_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

i'm reposting since for some reason nithing came through but looking for other in cleveland area. Hopefully this time I will get replies in my email.

Hi, I'm a 39 male diaper lover and I also like to crossdress. I live just a few miles east of and have been looking to meet other AB/DL in the area.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...