LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposable Diapers

ok i have been a closet diaper lover for a long while now. while i have use to love that all the diapers had the plastic out side cover. but now all the store brand diapers have gone to cloth like, but the only disposable that is plastic like is the depends maximum fit. does any know why this is ? i love to her hear the crinkle in my pants

cost might be one reason. Discreetness might be another. For exactly the reason you, and I, like plastic backed diapers-the crinkle-others don't want any noise.

Also, not sure if it is just gimmick, but the cloth backed diapers are supposed to breath better and be healthier for the skin.

I'm sure there are other reasons as well.

Cloth-like diapers are genereally seen as less diaper-like, which is appealing to those people dealing with incontinence, who're also the adult diaper companies' target demographic. It helps them deny that they're wearing diapers.

Posted this once before.

I contacted Principal Business, {Tranquility} months ago about hoping they will stick with plastic. I was told they plan on keeping plastic. They said they have heard back from Caregivers who say the plastic makes it easier for them to change adults in bed {easier to slide on bed}. They did say they might come out with cloth-like but as I wrote will keep plastic.

I told them I found cloth-like just doesn't hold up to wear and lets the diaper sag more.

Phil

ok i have been a closet diaper lover for a long while now. while i have use to love that all the diapers had the plastic out side cover. but now all the store brand diapers have gone to cloth like, but the only disposable that is plastic like is the depends maximum fit. does any know why this is ? i love to her hear the crinkle in my pants

thanks for all the information, i am sad that companies are going with the cloth like, but i guess since i do not have to wear diapers 24/7 then i am not trying to hide incontinence form people and mite be ashamed to wear diapers........ as for were the cloth like is, the cloth like part is the outer layer and replaces the plastic layer. it cost a little more more but ill stick with depends then........Happy diapered Days

no i have not tried bambinos, ill try them out by going through the web link and get a sample.......

and what do i have to type in amazon to get the crinkle diapers......

went out to night after work and wear my last diaper. to fine a new brand that is made adn sold a piggly wiggly (top care)stores that have the plastic outer lining. highly crinkleing

I'm sure some of it has to do with customer preference, but it seems every company in the world now feels the need to change their product or develop a new one on a regular basis. It is no longer enough - for some reason - to put out a good, reliable product and leave it alone.

Is it that the consumer has been trained to go for new products just for the sake of being new? Is it simply more profitable for the companies? Is this a proven market strategy?

Whatever it is, I personally feel it makes a disaster for the consumer in the long haul. At least in the grocery store, it seems to get more and more difficult to find a given product of a given brand name. There are so many variations on the same sort of product. Remember when, for bread, there was white, wheat and maybe rye?

In the case of diapers, it seems there is less choice when it comes to adult diapers - just the change from plastic backed to more cloth-like. For many AB/DL, the diaper itself is a sensual experience and so 'improvements' aren't wanted. Its a shame...

I'm sure some of it has to do with customer preference, but it seems every company in the world now feels the need to change their product or develop a new one on a regular basis. It is no longer enough - for some reason - to put out a good, reliable product and leave it alone.

Is it that the consumer has been trained to go for new products just for the sake of being new? Is it simply more profitable for the companies? Is this a proven market strategy?

Whatever it is, I personally feel it makes a disaster for the consumer in the long haul. At least in the grocery store, it seems to get more and more difficult to find a given product of a given brand name. There are so many variations on the same sort of product. Remember when, for bread, there was white, wheat and maybe rye?

In the case of diapers, it seems there is less choice when it comes to adult diapers - just the change from plastic backed to more cloth-like. For many AB/DL, the diaper itself is a sensual experience and so 'improvements' aren't wanted. Its a shame...

i agree with the leave it alone point of view.

drifting off topic a bit, i remember 3 years ago at McDonalds, there was half the amount of stuff there is now. There are fruit/walnut salads, 3 different snack wraps with 2 types of chicken to choose from, new pies, 2 types of cookies, new (real) salads, a new sandwich to use stuff we already had, and the 3 new pain in the ass (angus) burgers. all this new stuff is cluttering everything. i remember when all we had was a bottle of ranch sause on the table in a squeeze bottle. now we have 5 different ones. we had to get new utensiles for the mushroom so that clutters the grill. there has to be a place for this stuff in the cabinet we hold cooked food so there is less room for everything else so we have to keep making more more often.

sorry for going off topic but i had to vent.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!

i like to know why the drug stores are doing away with the heavy wetter type diapers. i wear the depends three type kind.one as they are like baby diapers, and two the work well for me. the CVS store near me that i buy from all the time. told me that if i needed a large amount they will try to order them as CVS is going to men and womens only type that are for light wetting.

so i said get as many packages they can. and for 10 bucks each i got 20 bags this is about 3 mounths supply if i dont use more then 4 aday. 400 diapers. 20 per pack 20 packs. i had to make two trips. the trunk of the car was full.

since i wear 24/7 this was a deal for me. plus the local CVS gives me breaks on baby wipes and rash creams.

they some times give me weird looks when i get some of my AB needs. like baby foods and bottles. but they also know i have a 3mth old nephew living near buy. i just say picking up for my sisters baby. lol.

now im going to have to find a place that i can still get the depends or something better or close to them. with out breaking the bank.