LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urine Sample

my company has a we will help you policey. stating that if you abuse drugs they will send you for rehab, also if you fail they give you 1 week for a retest, if your on meds

I used to get drug tested to make sure i was taking my meds, since i was on oxi, and purks, once a mounth i had to take a test. and they would tell me to eather up my dose or decrease it. by how much of the drug was in me. also if i had a very low count and my scrip was being used up. then they state i was selling my meds.

so drug test are good. I say i got nothing to hide, but i do have a problem with just giving up my pee with out some help.

I have not been drug tested, but if I ever apply for a job and they require it, I can easily drop smoking and drinking for the job. As far as urine samples go, I'm always willing to give ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I once went to the hospital due to a (physical) issue with my head and for some reason they wanted a urine sample. My friend blurted out that I was incontinent (loud enough that at least 2 rooms/curtains/whatever they are over could hear it, gee thanks >< lol) and they wanted to cath me...I hate caths with a passion, and I really don't trust most doctors OR nurses...So yeah, bad combo. I just told them that I'd go and try on my own, and I did get the sample soon enough.

~ moogle

If you leak without control then do what I do, and use a penis clamp and drink a ton of water, and then release the clamp and you will have your sample.

If you are incontinant then your urologist would have suggested the clamp for control early on. I hate the clamp as you can leak, and is uncomfortable for prolonged useage and it doesn't help with fecal incontinence.

That's something only a druggie would say. I think workers should be clean. Imagine if you were going in for serious surgery and your surgeon was intoxicated. Imagine going to a convenience store and the clerk completely ignores you because he's baked.

You don't know a lot about drugs do you?

A high portion of drug addicts are in medical fields, easy access. A lot of them are self employed and the ones that are not can usually hide it. And anyone that works in the public service that does drugs knows to leave it for after work or keep the doses low enough to function or else they would not be employed.

Every time somebody puts a catheter in me I end up with a UTI. So, no catheter. Since I don't work where drug testing is mandatory I'm not really worried. If I have to, I'll just sit at the toilet and run warm water over my hands until something happens. No catheters though. Not ever again!