LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

August 2009 N J L Munch 'Down The Shore'

Should We Do This Again in 2010?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should NJL make 'Down The Shore' an Annual Tradition?

• No (Defend your reasons if possible, use this thread)
    • Perhaps/ Maybe (State your circumstances to make this a "yes" decision
    • Unequivocally Yes!
  2. 2. If we form an NJL South group and if you live in Southern NJ Will You Attend?

• No, never (give reason on thread)
    • Maybe/ Perhaps (give pivotal circumstances as above, use thread)
    • Enthusiastically Yes!

New Jersey Littles Munch and Activity Invitation

Itinerary for the Second monthly traveling Munch and Activity

As cross-posted on: www.dailydiapers.com

www.diaperspace.com

www.fetlife.com

Date: August 29, 2009

Munch

RSVP: Not required for those who will not be attending the activity.

Time: 10:30 am (sharp) until noon

Location: Toms River Diner, 445 Route 37 E, Toms River, NJ 08753

Activity: NJL "Beach Babies"

RSVP: Required

Time: 12:30 until 5pm

Cost: $10 per vehicle for parking

Directions from the north/South: Take Garden State Parkway south to exit 82A.

Take Route 37 east to get to the Diner (located next to the CVS.) To get to the beach, follow the caravan from the munch parking lot, and continue along Route 37 East to Route 35 South to Park entrance, the entrance road is several miles long.

Reverse this order to make your way home.

The second monthly NJ Littles (NJL) Munch and Activity will be held on Saturday, August 29, 2009 at the Tom�s River Diner and at Island Beach State Park in New Jersey. Don't miss this!!! (We had a blast last time.)

We�ll be meeting at the diner at 10:30 am for brunch and sociability. Ask for �Glenn�s Table� when you arrive. Feel free to introduce yourselves if you like, we�re all friends here and there is no-one here who will judge you. Of course we expect shy AB�s/ Littles/ Sissies who don�t say very much but you may sit and listen if you prefer. Mommies and Daddies are also welcome. Make sure you get enough to eat and drink here as there are no concession stands at the Beach.

Bring ready-to-eat munchies and beverages (no alcohol) in small lunch coolers/ bags to the beach as we will be there most of the afternoon. Their rules are: �Carry out what you carry in�. Lifeguards will be present but use the buddy system and common sense. While there are bathrooms and (bathing-suit) changing facilities/ showers as well as handicap facilities on site, be prepared to self-diaper with discretion and some modesty as we will be in a public setting. Wear comfortable beach wear. Bring sandals and a beach blanket or chair. Bring your own sunscreen and sun-protection as it may be very hot and windy. Be sure to bring that pacifier, bottle or sippy-cup, AB activity or book, maybe a stuffed animal, and beach AB clothes if you like! DLs, Cross-dressers and those who are transgendered should make themselves comfortable. Since diapers are just another form of underwear, everyone will need to cover their diaper in an appropriate manner to keep it legal. We�re all here to support one another. We want each of you to be comfortable and enjoy yourselves so as long as it�s legal and as long as others in the group are comfortable with you, we�ll support you in your kink.

The purpose of the NJ ABDL Traveling Munch and Activity is to serve the social needs of Diaper Lovers and Adult Babies and diapered people living within or near the State of New Jersey. The munches will be held once per month, each and every month of the calendar year and will �travel� to various locations throughout the state of New Jersey and nearby regions in a randomized order in order to be fair to those who live far away from each other and also to take advantage of special events of interest to the group. Events will be determined based on early responses from interested individuals in advance of each corresponding date. I plan to distribute a draft of group purpose, rules and guidelines at each munch so that you will all know what to expect. Be sure to get on the group emailing list so that you don�t miss out on updates to this event or for postings on any future events!!! Send your email address to: daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com.

A primary key to our success is �sociability� where everyone has a fair chance to develop bonds of friendship and closeness with his/ her fellow AB/DL in a fun, comfortable setting and experience a sense of comraderie without any hint or form of discrimination or threat. Rules and guidelines reinforcing this principle shall be drafted soon and distributed among the membership/ attendees. Another key to success lies within the ideal of having fun. If you have an idea for a great activity with corresponding local munch facility, please speak up! Activities must have a high fun factor and must be appropriate for the ABDL group as a whole. I welcome the help of anyone so inclined to volunteer their talents. Do you know the story of �The mouse that roared�? ABDL�s/ Littles - Don�t be shy � this group is FOR YOU!

i live on the other side of the country so would not attend, but i jsut want to say, i think its great how prepared you are for these activities, it sounds like you are putting a lot of time andwork into them, and do hope they take off and become a permanate fixture for those on the east coast...

potentially if things go well i would maybe suggest a few of the more dedicated people putting together a long weekend camping trip where you rent out a camp ground for 2 nights 3 days, that way potentially more people would be able to attend, specially from further distances.

I know it would take a lot of planning, but it sounds like you are quite good at that from what i've read.. Either way good luck with this!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi glenn and others attending the munch. I have been watching this develope and truly wish I could participate but so myuch is going on at the present time with my other hobby (motorcycling) I just don't have the time to make it. I will join you one day. I too would like to give you "kudos" glenn for all the effort you do in making this come to reality. You do a great job buddy :) I'll be thinking of you Saturday as I am riding and rocking (to music).

Hoping that you get some participation and that the weather holds out for you.

Huggie

Hi Huggie and everone here,

The NJ ABDL Munch is happening this morning and early afternoon! There are several (5) RSVPs to the event and several more have expressed the desire to get to a munch eventually. Also since the Munch itself doesn't require any RSVP some people will probably be coming unannounced based on their availability and feelings spur of the moment.

The Munch itself will start at the stated time above at the stated location in Tom's River, NJ. My wife and I have to leave at 8am to get there a few minutes ahead as its a two-hour cruise to get there. So what, I'm stoked! Oh yeah, ask for "Glenn's" table, bring your umbrella and waterproof pants (Not kidding!) Leave the swimming gear at home - no beach today BUT:

The Activity will be re-routed due to the inclement weather and storm conditions to indoor/outdoors (bring umbrellas) to Seaside Heights Boardwalk at the Carousel at around 12:30pm until abou three pm. If you come there late stand by the Carousel and we'll try to find you (diaper buldge anyone?) The huge old-fashioned carousel is famous for its horsies (both fixed and up-and-down motion types) and its covered. Perfect for us! There's an Arcade and Candy shoppe and lots of other stuff to do. GET HERE or miss out on NJ ABDL's 'ABs At The Boardwalk'!!

Next up; Saturday, September 26 is the next date, location not yet set but will be somewhere around Union off the NJ parkway. Time: 1:30 pm.

ps Hey Huggie you've been here since the beginning rooting this on and I greatly appreciate that! We hope to see you soon - I have an Event idea for Sussex County area (among others) at some point too.

GlennDL

Hey just got home from the activity so i figured i'd post something. I'm so glad i was finally able to make it. Its the first time i've ever gone to a meet and i had a great time. I only wish i had arrived earlier for the munch so i could have met everyone. I can hardly wait for the next time. Glenn thanks again for organizing everything and thanks for the bambino, cant wait to try it out.

• Like 1

An official report on the August NJ ABDL Monthly Munch and Activity

(As cross-posted on several ABDL/ kink friendly websites)

We’re growing fast! Our second ever Munch met as scheduled, Saturday, August 29th at 10:30 am at the Tom’s River Diner in Tom’s River, NJ. We were very pleased to make the acquaintance of a lovely young NJ ABDL couple who managed to get to the Munch despite having to temporarily leave a sick loved-one at home and driving at least an hour in the rain from central NJ. Next to arrive was one of the very first Munch attendees who, after having to work and despite dealing with bad windshield wipers drove all the way down from lower New York state. IMHO he deserves a medal just for getting here – talk about possessing “heart

Sounds like everyone had fun.

I am certainly interested in a munch in the near future. Unfortunately, Saturdays just aren't good for me. If there just happened to be a Sunday munch near the Phillipsburg area, I will make every effort to attend. I am sure that some other Pennsylvanians might also be in attendance for that.

Also, since I have access to airplanes, airports with restaurants can be excellent venues. And I can give rides if the weather cooperates.

• Like 1

Hey all that is great that you had a nice visit/event. Sux about the weather though. Wierd though on my motorcycle event there was no rain at my location but severe storms all around us. September 26th, HMMM my fingers are crossed. Glenn you are the "boy" and your wife for all the cordinating you do. Great job on your end. PArms I love the P-burg area, I ride there occassionally. I'll be watching and hopefully will join you folks soon. Stay well all.

• Like 1

Hi PArms,

Hmmmm. I assume you mean Phillipsburg, NJ? Its a great idea and Sundays are also good. That would give those who have trouble making it out on a Saturday a chance to meet up - and it would give those who live in nearby PA a good chance also. September is already in the planning stages but October is wide open as is the rest of the year. Yeah, I've got a nice big list of NJ locations and events growing (why do the same thing twice?) but your idea is definitely unique and I think it would work. I'd have to find a good Activity we'd all enjoy - PArms can you suggest anything in Phillipsburg, NJ for a Sunday? Huggie, when would you be able to make this?

Wow, ABDLs in the Clouds! How cool is that? That's really mighty nice of you to make this offer, btw. I think it would draw those who have a sense of adventure. I know I'd love it. Of course, there are those who would probably watch from the safety of the ground but it would still be fun for everyone. If you like, PArms, why don't you shoot me an email with your ideas and we can make this thing happen at some point!

I'd like to hear from those who've either attended one of our munch/events already or whom have been planning to do it sometime this year. What do you say? We've done North NJ, South NJ, next up is probably East NJ, how about Phillipsburg (Rte 78 West) say, in October for Western NJ this time?

ps FYI When I have September's Munch location and event ready to announce I'll post it in this Forum under a new thread. The date has been set as Saturday September 26 at 1:30pm.

• Like 1

I'm watching the calendar, things should be slowing down on my end by then (I hope). I am looking forward to meeting you folks eventually. Till then I'll be waiting and watching.

October will make for a beautiful fall foliage event.

Huggie

• Like 1