LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nw Washington Meetup

Anyone interested in a NW Washington meetup? I've never met anyone else into diapers, and I guess that sort of bugs me. I would like to remedy that. I am willing to drive as far south as Seattle and the date is up for discussion (would like to do it before the end of the summer), but this is something that I would like to do. I would like it to be in a very public place, but somewhere that we could all talk without drawing a lot of attention to ourselves. I am very much a closet DL, and I would like to keep it that way. Maybe on the lawn at a busy park or something? Any ideas?

• Like 1

Howdy, giventofly! I'm a North Carolina boy, but my heart is in Seattle, so I'm moving out there by the end of the summer. I'll probably be out there to look for housing and interview for a few jobs sometime in August, so maybe we could meet up then? Lynnwood or even Everett could work. PM me your email address if you want, and I'll let you know when my plans firm up. You can buy me a Mac & Jacks. :)

perhaps something like the woodland park zoo, meet up in the food court... at say a certain time, then if people went, but decided not to go through with the meeting, they could still go to the zoo.

or the northgate mall, or any mall, so again if people went and decided not to say hello tot he group they could just keep walking nonchallantly..

also pikes place market, where theres lots to do and see, and its right near the waterfront...

perhaps something like the woodland park zoo, meet up in the food court... at say a certain time, then if people went, but decided not to go through with the meeting, they could still go to the zoo.

or the northgate mall, or any mall, so again if people went and decided not to say hello tot he group they could just keep walking nonchallantly..

also pikes place market, where theres lots to do and see, and its right near the waterfront...

Those are all good ideas. The zoo does sound fun, but some people probably wouldn't want to pay admission. I guess maybe a food court at a mall would be a good idea. Or maybe at a park or something? Thoughts?

near the space needle there is the little amusment park knockoff, they have a food court inside and all sorts of different arcade and video games, along with rides if you wanted to ride some of them... they dont charge admision to go in and walk around, only charge for hte food and games... might be a good place to meet up. its also walking distance to space needle, sci-fi museum and the EMP, along with right on the little tram thing to go downtown to pikes place market and the water front...

I would like to go to a meet in the Everett area, or maybe Seattle. I know I will be at Seattle Hempfest this year at Myrtle Edwards Park, maybe some of us can meet there.

When is that? Are nonsmokers welcome? :D

It's August 15 & 16, non- smokers are welcome, it's a free event, but donations are nice since all the bands, and guest speekers are volunteers

• 2 months later...

on fetlife there is a group... they have meetings on tuesday nights at the center for sex positive culture otherwise known as "the wet spot"

anyway, they are 'littles' meetings, and although it is at the cspc, their meetings involve no sex or sexual conversations, just a place to meet others into diapers etc...

since the meetings are on tuesday nights, you do not have to be a member of the cspc to go to the meetings...

if yo go to fet life, search groups, type in seattle and look for the cspc littles group

• 3 weeks later...