LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Characteristic Of A Diaper

Hey diaper friends, I was just wondering what your favorite characteristic of a diaper is; the reason you like diapers the most.

For example, one of my favorite characteristics of a diaper is the bulkiness of it, and the crinkly sound it makes. Other traits could be something like you just like the fact you can pee whenever you want, or you like the designs and cuteness of them.

Guest lucys junibug

i like the excitement of taking out a new fresh nappy...the way it crinkles when you unfold it....and i like the softness the most...those first minutes when you can feel the softness against your skin with every move, it relaxes me like nothing else can.....i miss that....wont be too long now i hope..:)

juniper

I love the feeling when its on (dry) and wet I suppose hehe. I love the feeling of bulkiness too and the crinkle...I like it all lol. But one thing that got me when I got my first adult diapers I loved the way the outside felt, I got Tena Slips but I have a daughter and am used to baby diapers when I felt the outside of an adult Tena diaper its smooth completely different to baby diapers, I love feeling them lol..I am weird yes.

so i'm not a diaper lover and would never just wear a diaper as for me its a prop in aiding me to become a baby...

however its not really a characteristic, but the way just having daddy pull a diaper out of the closet can instantly turn me into his little girl is great.

and i also love the crinkly and bulkiness of a diaper, it makes me just slip more and more into the baby mode, specially when daddy is patting my thick diapered wet bum!

I love the padding and the feel of a diaper taped up nice and tight between my legs. Even just the touch of a folded-up, fresh diaper is an excitement in and of itself.

I love the way the plastic feels and the excitement I get when I unfold one and get ready to put one on. I love the way a diaper feels when it is hugging me, especially when I am freshly shaved down there. I absolutely love the smell of powder and rash ointment. I love the feeling of first getting wet and being soggy for a bit, then even better is changing out of the soggy diaper into a fresh one. I love the sound they make, and the way they embrace me tightly. I love not having to search for a dirty public toilet, I hate those. I love the bulk in between my legs. I also like how I look in them for some odd reason. :D

~Brian

The way the material expands as it gets wet. :)

in addition i like the feeling when they are really wet (and messy too tho due to shearing my flat i dont do that as often as i would like)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey diaper friends, I was just wondering what your favorite characteristic of a diaper is; the reason you like diapers the most.

One of the best feelings I have is when my diapers (cloth) are fresh from the dryer. When my wife folds them and pins them up tight the warmth I feel is just beautiful. I can't describe a better feeling than that.

Also when I get home from a trip and my wife takes off my disposable and puts me in a cloth diaper the relief I feel is just so soothing. Might have something to do from the relaxing feeling from just getting home but the cloth feels so much better than the disposable it is uncanny. I comment to her all the time about it.

Ha, DavidMW, I too like the way diaper is spelled - never heard that one before!

Ummm, I also like everyone elses fave's but I have to say that my personal favorite characteristic of a diaper is what makes me a 'diaper snob'.

I look for the big "inner cuff". That whittle's it down to a few adult diapers out there, such as Molicare Super, Abena X-plus, Bambino (!) and a few others. Basically I use my diaper for everything and I like to go alot in one diaper to fill it up. I'm a flooder too. That inner cuff is key to my diaper enjoyment.

I love putting on a fresh clean diaper before going to bed, I can't fall asleep without one on. The feeling is so relaxing. And then waking up in the morning to the feel of a warm wet diaper. There is nothing I know that feels so good. I love to spend a bit of time just feeling the smoothness of a Tena maxi...hearing the little crinkle sounds and kneading the warm gel about. Doing that does all sorts of exciting things to me underneath! Some things get boring after a while... but wearing a diaper is not one of them!

I love knowing that when I get those little signals that I need a pee, that I can just relax and let it go. It's almost got to the point that I am doing it without realising now....and that's even better!!

post-23841-12502345301319_thumb.jpg

post-23841-12502345301319_thumb.jpg