LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Experiences

SoftPanty

I am looking forward tonight to playing at a place called "The Dominion" in Los Angeles. I will be seeing Heidi, my favorite spanker. She takes me through the paces with otk, the spanking bench, and bending over while grabbing my ankles. A variety of implements are uses. A special treat is a few light stinging strokes with the cane. We role-play and have lots of fun. She understands my need to diaper or panty myself as part of my experience. How about some of you out there. What fun have you had with spanking? What are your stories?

Sounds like a fun night, let us know how it went.

My experiences are limited to two past girlfriends. I was the spanker for both, and while I occasionally fantasize about being spanked, mostly I prefer to be the one spanking.

One girlfriend had a passing interest in spanking, and she would get up on her hands and knees in bed, and I'd lay a few smacks on her behind before we proceeded with lovemaking.

The other had a full on spanking fetish, and had difficulty performing sexually if she wasn't spanked first. It was very ritualized, it had to be the same way, every time. It was a little weird, and that with other things I learned during the relationship led me to believe she had some serious daddy issues that she should probably visit a therapist about.

It would be nice to meet someone else who is more like the first woman again.

I had a great time with my spanking partner, Heidi, at The Dominion in L. A.! I am what is known in the trade as a "switch." This means I play both top and bottom roles. I am 70% submissive and 30% dominant. For those of you that only want to be the spanker, I feel you are thinking that you want to avoid severe pain. Well, the pain level is negotiated between the participants and no one has to go harder than they want too. Spanking can be very erotic and pleasurable if it is done right and has nothing to do with being "sick" or in need of therapy. Remember, those in glass houses are wise not to throw stones. Remember the people on this site like to wear diapers. Many people would view us as "sick." I do not. The human experience has many variations. Let's all have fun! :-)

I had a great time with my spanking partner, Heidi, at The Dominion in L. A.! I am what is known in the trade as a "switch." This means I play both top and bottom roles. I am 70% submissive and 30% dominant. For those of you that only want to be the spanker, I feel you are thinking that you want to avoid severe pain. Well, the pain level is negotiated between the participants and no one has to go harder than they want too. Spanking can be very erotic and pleasurable if it is done right and has nothing to do with being "sick" or in need of therapy. Remember, those in glass houses are wise not to throw stones. Remember the people on this site like to wear diapers. Many people would view us as "sick." I do not. The human experience has many variations. Let's all have fun! :-)

wow im not the only one! im also both sub and dom (75% dom 25% sub) it is nice to know im not the only one that liokes to play both sides.

i wil be having my first spanking experience with my baby in a week or two (i wil be doing the smacking) neither of us have ever done it before so im going to take it easy to find out pain thresholds etc...

• Like 1

^_^

wow im not the only one! im also both sub and dom (75% dom 25% sub) it is nice to know im not the only one that liokes to play both sides.

i wil be having my first spanking experience with my baby in a week or two (i wil be doing the smacking) neither of us have ever done it before so im going to take it easy to find out pain thresholds etc...

enjoy leafy

• 5 months later...

I have been spanked several times by a disiplinarian, I usually start out with just panties on, but end up on the bare bottom. There is a lot of trust and no safe word. Sadly, he isn't in the business anymore, but I have a female friend who may help me out sometime in the future. I will post when it happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Just received my first real spanking tonight. I was at a BDSM party and let it slip that my birthday was coming up. Well I got my birthday spankings from a wonderful mistress. It was supposed to be 42 but I lost count somewhere in the first 11 and she started over so it ended up being 53 hard whacks with a paddle. took hours until I could sit down and is still quite painful now. Can't say it will be a regular thing but it was long over due. My butt is on fire and even though it was playful and in the name of a birthday spanking, I very much felt like the naughty little boy, that everyone here knows I really am.

• 1 month later...

I have spanking regularly, my Husband/Daddy play roleplay games and I am punished when naughty, my bottom can get quite red, I suppose its not really a punishment because I secretly enjoy it, but I don't tell him.... he usually starts off spanking my diaper but then takes it off and spanks my bare bottom and tops of legs, it must be done with somebody you totally trust. I was naughty last night and had a good spanking.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, two of my girl friends, who are very silly and fun. Decided that they wanted to spend the day with me. Who I am to say know to know women. Anyways, one of them was in a very frisky mood and spanking me and her best friend a lot, mostly me. Because she kind of a likes me, but I'm not interested in here like that. Just as a friend or a f**k buddy or an ABDL girl, it might be fun, anyways. Spanking is great, and I love it, it a little fun, that can't hurt anyone.

• 6 months later...

Just an update, I have been spanked twice from my girlfriend. She is getting better, but still needs to spank harder. Her son lives with us so we are limited as to when we can play. I want her to spank more often, so the more she learns and relaxes the better it will be. Life is good!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've received a few brutal spankings. I started meeting people through Craigslist. There's a guy who would spank me with his belt. He'd make me choose one, and then spank me with it. The sessions would involve 200+ licks.

I would hook up with another guy in the woods. He had some kind of metallic cane-like thing. I could never really see it, but whatever it was, it was brutal. I remember the first time I was covered in sweat, and I had bruises for weeks. I was about done after the first lick, but I just kept taking it.

The second time I met this woods-guy he brought an electrical cable. I was done after a handful of licks. It did pierce the skin.

My boyfriend now spanks me, which is much safer :P He likes to use a bamboo cane.