LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Consider Adult Baby?

I had an ex who was lazy, he didn't want to do anything for himself; didn't want to work, didn't want to get his lisence, didn't want to do anything to help himself and he was full of excuses. All he did was play on the computer and never got off except for when he showered, ate, sleep, and went to the bathroom. He was like a big kid trapped in a 20 year old body. My husband sees him as an adult baby even though he didn't wear diapers, didn't use any baby items but he still sees him as an adult baby. I don't see him as an adult baby, I see him as a big kid.

My definition of adult baby is, using baby items and wearing diapers. Wearing diapers alone without the baby items doesn't make someone an AB. Being mentally challenged and having a mind of a baby and using baby items doesn't make them AB. If Brooke Greenberg makes it to adulthood, I won't consider her an AB because she did not choose that life style and choose to be treated like a baby. I don't see handicapped people as AB if they are in diapers and use bottles or sleeping in a special crib or eating baby food because they also didn't choose that life style and they can't help it, same as Brooke. If those people want to see themselves as AB, then they can go right ahead because it's their body, their decision so they can only speak for themselves. Some people with minds of children consider themselves AB and post in the AB/DL community like someone on ADISC does but he hasn't posted there in a while.

Some people consider Michael Jackson as an AB because he was child like and he played with kids and liked being a kid. I consider him a big kid.

So what does everyone here consider adult baby and what do you not consider adult baby?

i would consider you ex boyfriend lazy,

for me an adult baby is someone who engages in age play and/or regressive behavior. It is not simply an adult who enjoys certain toys or activities that some relate to childhood, and it is not an adult who is just lazy.

but again, thats just me.

I had an ex who was lazy, he didn't want to do anything for himself; didn't want to work, didn't want to get his lisence, didn't want to do anything to help himself and he was full of excuses. All he did was play on the computer and never got off except for when he showered, ate, sleep, and went to the bathroom. He was like a big kid trapped in a 20 year old body. My husband sees him as an adult baby even though he didn't wear diapers, didn't use any baby items but he still sees him as an adult baby. I don't see him as an adult baby, I see him as a big kid.

My definition of adult baby is, using baby items and wearing diapers. Wearing diapers alone without the baby items doesn't make someone an AB. Being mentally challenged and having a mind of a baby and using baby items doesn't make them AB. If Brooke Greenberg makes it to adulthood, I won't consider her an AB because she did not choose that life style and choose to be treated like a baby. I don't see handicapped people as AB if they are in diapers and use bottles or sleeping in a special crib or eating baby food because they also didn't choose that life style and they can't help it, same as Brooke. If those people want to see themselves as AB, then they can go right ahead because it's their body, their decision so they can only speak for themselves. Some people with minds of children consider themselves AB and post in the AB/DL community like someone on ADISC does but he hasn't posted there in a while.

Some people consider Michael Jackson as an AB because he was child like and he played with kids and liked being a kid. I consider him a big kid.

So what does everyone here consider adult baby and what do you not consider adult baby?

Wow,such astute observations!! Your posts are quite entertaining!! :roflmao:

What I see an adult baby is already defined in the term. It is an adult, who at times in their life, choses to live as a functioning member of society and fulfill his/her adult needs. At other times, they choose to regress to that of a specific or general age range, may chose to wear diapers, eat baby food, and embrass all the trappings of babyhood. That balance, in my opinion, is required in life, be it from a AB or a DL or any of the stereotypical fetish labels.

I think, that everyone, at sometime in their life, regress to an earlier age range and trappings as a means of relaxation and regeneration, and without that, they couldn't function within the forced trappings of adulthood.

• Like 1

adult baby to me usually means diapers with the addition of some combination of pacifiers, bottles, toys, cribs, mommy/daddy. I am into diapers, I have a bottle and have had paci's but don't really consider myself an AB either. I like baby stuff, but don't really act like a baby. AB is defiantly a state of mind. I usually use AB/Dl as a catch all, but don't really like either term that much. My GF is more AB than me, but hates the term Adult baby, she has an adult side, a baby side and mostly a little girl side, when she is in baby mode or little girl mode, she doesn't consider herself an adult at all. when she is in adult mode she doesn't consider herself a baby at all.

As for the ex BF, the term that comes to my mind is loser. He might be a nice guy I don't know. I don't want to be disrespectful. When I was 20 I was working full time and going to school.

Well I can only speak for myself and my voices in my head but....

I consider myself and AB but I don't get into the age play thing. I have a hard time role playing and my wife certainly finds it weird to play a mommy figure. So that works out, lol. But I enjoy diapers, paci's, all the AB clothes and if I could I would have a full blown nursery but this is the real world. I guess in some ways I regress with a bit of a softer tone to my voice when my wife diapers me. I kinda giggle and thank her.

But typically I would consider anyone into anything beyond just diapers as an AB. Whether it be age play, paci's, clothes or just wanting bathed by someone. Its definitely a state of mind even if its not outwardly shown.

ex-boyfirend was a loser.

Michael jackson was a possible pedophile

No clue who the chick is.

As for ab, to me that's more than diapers and paraphernalia, I believe it is the whole aspect of being treated and acting like a baby. Clothes, behavior and all. I'm a dl, however I can age play or role-play more from a dom and sub routine then a desire to be a baby.(hated childhood the first time, why do it again?)