LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have To Poop But I'M Not Wearing A Diaper

I can't go poopoo in my pants and I'm not wearing a diaper, so I have to use the potty. If you have to poop and are not wearing a diaper do you rush to put one on, or do you use the potty?

99% of the time I will use the potty, if I am already diapered and feel like it, I will go in the diaper. I won't rush to put one on. Occasionally I will just poop my pants.

This really depends on the situation. If I'm not in a diaper, and I have a sudden urge to poop, I'll normally just go to the bathroom, but the other night, I was just laying down to go to sleep, and I suddenly had to poop, and I just pooped in my underwear. Strangely, it left no marks on the underwear when I got up to clean up. I was laying on my side and careful when I got up not to put any pressure on it. What I've also done is if I have to poop and don't want to go on the potty, I'll put toilet paper or paper towels in my underwear and just poop in them. It's much easier to clean up than pooping straight into the underwear. I've also worn them like that for 4+ hours afterwards taking a nap. It's almost relaxing knowing that there's extra luggage there....I don't know why.

Well being double incontinent Im always in a nappy so that is where I always end up going. Like it or not !.

If tho for some bizarre reason I wasnt in a nappy and had to go ? I wouldnt have the chance or time to get to a bathroom so it would result in a pretty heavy pair of underwear !!.

Was once when I was being defiant in wearing all the time and did brave wearing a pair of underwear out. The end result was exactly as above so Ill never try it again !! lol. Its 1 thing to have to trudge home in a dirty nappy but quite another to have to trudge home in a pair of poopy pants !!. They dont uhm hold things in very well for too long, so needless to say my "undies" went in the bin and my tracksuit bottoms went in the wash as my accident had seeped through to them as well. Not nice walking home squelching with a humilliating brown stain for all to see !!.

Given the choice tho?? if I could make it to the toilet Id always go and do my buisness there, unfortunately my body has other ideas and I dont have that luxury so for me nappies is the best and only real option !

Hugs Inco :)

Im diapered most of the time, in which case i go when i gotta go :) When im not diapered, it depends (no pun intended haha) At work i use the potty, otherwise id say out of the few times im not diapered or at work and have to poopy, 60% of the time i use the potty and the other 40% i go in whatever i have on.

I can't go poopoo in my pants and I'm not wearing a diaper, so I have to use the potty. If you have to poop and are not wearing a diaper do you rush to put one on, or do you use the potty?

I will use the toilet. I would only take a poop in a diaper.

However, I did crap my bike shorts the other day after a run (I'd stopped a quarter-mile from home, to walk and cool down). I was desperate to go and there were no toilets anywhere, so I just let loose. It was a lovely, firm, plump log too. :wub: Walking that last 1/4-mile home was so pleasurable!

Note to self:

Don't let PArms or Goden stay the night unless they have other shower arrangements.

I don't normally do it in the shower though.

So you'd have make other arrangements! :P

Note to self:

Don't let PArms or Goden stay the night unless they have other shower arrangements.

But DW, if I stay over, then I'll be diapered. I won't have to poop in the shower.

Then we just have a stinky PArms. :P

Well, I didn't say that I won't shower. I just won't poop in the shower.

But I'm definitely willing to try on some Hello Kitty perfume.

Wouldn't it be something if we could wear showers like we wear toilets?

Wouldn't that just be very fiddly to put on?

It'd be the latest rage in France. ...and that's a GOOD thing! Go around wearing your shower! You'd all be portable bathrooms. Potty and Shower, and possibly even sink, all in one.

Some of my better pooping experiences have been those where I was never planning it and was not wearing a nappy. These have been both at home and in public heading back home, I've felt a real need to poo and suddenly realize that I'm in a situation where it would be safe to do it NOW, ie the right clothes, it won't be too runny and there's a good chance of getting home without major visible signs for neighbors. You can't beat the experience of impulsively pooing pants and knowing that those passing by have no idea of what you're experiencing. I've done it at home while laying in bed, working in the garden or house, and in public when getting off the train, going home from the shops, walking the dog etc. My problem with public is that I find it very difficult not to wet myself at the same time as pooping and as we all know, wet pants show from miles where as if thick clothes like jeans are worn, a squished down poopie is virtually undetectable by sight.