LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Busted

Guest Baby-Toa

i'm surprised that your gf didn't sit you down for "the talk" after noticing you staring at CG. I do think you gained at least some support from CG.

Wow, I do have to admit that it has been one hell of an experience for you especially within a weeks time.

I can't wait to find out what happened next and what CG's boyfriend thinks of all this. You mentioned that she kept it on when she woke up, does that mean she went home wet to her bf;) he must of for sure must of had some sort of reaction.

After all that what does your GF think of CG with a diaper on and all the attention you were giving her.

Do you think you would ever get your gf in a diaper again with just the two of you alone ;) Let alone have her wet it for you, im sure that will take some time. But at least to say she has come along way. I wonder what CG would do if you had a wet/messy diaper on or given the chance would you ever like to change her ;)?

Would you ever wear one when you're out in public with your girlfriend or CG?

Anyway continue keeping us posted and up to date this is a very interesting thread, best of luck goes out to both you and your gf.

Cheers

Babydiapeaaron

Eh, this all seems like an elaborate fantasy to me. Notice how the OP carefully adjusts his "experiences" to fit the mould of all the advice pouring in. I have no problem believing the first post to be true, but how this topic evolves comes closer to a fairytale than actual reality. I bet the next highlight will be that the OP is trying to adjust to a 24/7 existence as "mommy`s little baby", or that his wife now truly have discovered the joys of diaper-wearing herself! Of course, the outcome of the next episode all depends on the advice he is receiving. Then again, I may be overtly cynical, and this tale turns out to be true......but I`ll hold my breath on that one.

Whoa! Hold your horses. You might end up losing your GF if CG is over the house with a diaper on. Maybe the first time was cool and now she can share her experience with her BF, but that should be the end of it. Your GF will be extremely jealous and possibly angry if she's being compared quite literally side by side with CG. I know you didn't initiate this one, but it must be slowed down!

Having another girl around who your GF already knows excites you is asking for trouble bigtime. Every woman is inherently suspicious and jealous of other women and 'their' partner because they don't want to lose them; epsecially that way. You'd better limit your time with CG to relatively few contacts at all, and always with your GF there until you see how it's going to play out. And as tough as it may be stop drooling over CG- stop leering, looking at her for a diaper, or anything else. Keep your eyes planted on your GF if you want her to continue being your GF because that's the stakes which have been placed on the table.

So you like pushing the limits? Well I do too but I temper that with enough sense to know how far I can push before it all springs back on me. I temeper it with knowing that I can wait if that's going to produce a better outcome for me, and then I wait. I watch for 'warning signs' to know when to stop pushing, yet you've seen and noted them yourself and not paid them any heed. You're depending on your luck to carry you through they way you're heading and it might work- but the odds are against it :( As I see this what you're heading for is a breakup where your GF is going to blab about leaving you over you wanting to wear diapers- just so she can save face in the matter. Push the limits if you wish but don't cry to me or anyone else if you pushed them so hard that they broke and you fell flat on your face :crybaby: You now know what I see and the rest is up to you. I wish you luck and if you'll temper that with a bit of sense it will carry you farther than luck alone will ;)

Bettypooh

I'm going to have to agree somewhat with Necare. About page 4 I was going to post something along the lines of"Watch him write that he got a thressome with diapers too". I'm not going to sit here and judge this guy and say he's lying. I will however take it all with a HUGE grain of salt. :thumbsup:

Did I not say this would happen?, as it's been said before CG probably accapted it because shes already into fetishes, the schoolgirl outfit would of been the first example, and the fact she tried to help your gf accapt it even more was cool :D

Hi all, sorry for the delay. It's hard for me to post on the weekend as my GF doesn't know about this website or that I post about us online.

So we had a long talk yesterday. I started by asking her how she felt about the diapers and if she would do it again. She will wear them again, but only occasionally (at most once a week). And she will surprise me every once in a while. She is not ready to diaper or change me, but did not rule it out. And, not mommy / baby stuff (bummer). Also, she is okay with me wearing more often as long as I don't walk around in just a diaper or display them.

Of course everything isn't so great or it wouldn't be my life. CG had my GF drop her off at her BF's house while she was still wearing the diaper. Apparently her BF didn't like it to much. He started asking question so she told him everything that happened that night (Crap!). Part of the questions were about where she got the diaper. She told him that they were my GF's and mine and that we role played with them. She even told him that we were ALL wearing them that night (Yikes!). Oh well, if he tries to give me any crap I will ask him if he ass hurts from the giant dildo she has been shoving up it.

Also, my GF did give me some crap about her catching me twice checking out CG. I apologized and told her that it wouldn't happen again. She seems to have dropped it for now.I don;t plan on putting myself in the situation of being alone with CG again, that way my GF won't think there is something going on between us (there's not).

Someone asked if I would wear diapers out in pubic around my GF. I have already down this. If I am wearing a diaper and we go somewhere I just pull on some jeans or shorts. I don't actually know if my GF knows about this or not, but I don't plan to announce it to her. She will find out eventually. And someone else asked about a threesome between us. Obviously that would be awesome, but I don't do threesomes when in a committed relationship. To me that is just giving each other permission to cheat. Of the threesomes I have had outside of a relationship, none have turned into a relationship... I just don't think it works (at least not for me).

ok now something seems fishy.. cause before the 'update' disappeared it showed up as being posted by diaper_me, then i post and point it out and suddenly the 'update' vanishes only to reappear typed by itsjustme....

oh well....

tis the internet

ok now something seems fishy.. cause before the 'update' disappeared it showed up as being posted by diaper_me, then i post and point it out and suddenly the 'update' vanishes only to reappear typed by itsjustme....

oh well....

tis the internet

Huh? It said that he put something in my name?

the post that disappeared originally appeared as being posted by diaper_me... so i had posted, wait are you two the same... cause some people have more thanone screen name.. then like three minutes after i posted that, the post came down and was back up under your screen name....

so i've come to believe i am going crazy.

A little note for people here, there is a nice little quirk that happens when people post and then re-post on the site - if you have email notification on, you get an email from the first post and then from the second post - although the post may have changed etc. The reason I noticed that, is one member tried to insult and start a flame war, and an administrator deleted said post. The post was only online for about 20 seconds before it was deleted. Since I was 'watching' that topic, I got an email containing the post that doesn't exist on the board.

This is a warning for those who wish to try and play around / mislead people - your post, once you hit enter to post, not only is it posted on the board, but it is emailed to whomever is watching it. If you subsequently delete said post, you can't get back all those emails.

Believe me or not, that's your choice. I'll keep updating for those who are interested.

That being said, nothing interesting happened since yesterday. Wore an Abriform to bed without any issues.

Oh yea, I almost forgot... CG is moving in with my GF and I. We are all going to wear diapers 24/7 and have threesomes every night. Haha, I wish.

Here's the thing....he could be lying or could be telling the truth. I hate to say it but cute girls tend to be a bit more freaky most of the time. I've met more than a few women in my past like this. So its a 50/50 shot he's telling the truth. And diapers aren't that outrageous really. And she did know about the diaper drinking game. To her its a new kink and something interesting. I could see this happening.

Guest lucys junibug

i don't mind if it true or not...i will continue to give my support and advice, and if its not true it really makes no difference....

it is keeping me entertained too :)

it is keeping me entertained too :)

Exactly, plus the way ItsJustMe paints the picture is great, I could actually see CG there in my mind with her skirt, shoes, socks and bambino.

To those nay-sayers: here is one small piece of 'evidence' to consider: his join date. Only when he started this thread did his post count jump. If he were a troll one would expect him to start trolling shortly after he joined.

Oh well. Keep the updates coming ItsJustMe, I love 'em!