LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Harry Potter

Why do movie makers fracture something like this. They did it with 'Lord of the Rings'. I expected, when I went to see the first 'Lord of the Rings' movie (3+ hours in length) that it would be at least part one and part 2.... but they broke it down to be only bit one of chapter one. That annoys me, so I wait till the whole lot comes out on DVD, buy the complete collection, and watch the series in one/two sittings. I am sure that there are more people with the same mindset - and that if the movie makers realised this, they would also relize the loss in ticket sales etc they are creating by this shortfall.

i dont think there has been any loss in ticket sales for the harry potter movies... each release makes more and more money..

i'm quite happy they are going to break up book 7 into two movies, and actually they could have done it with book 5 and 6 too.. with each book being over 500-600 pages...

as for this movie having no 'harry saves the day' scene.... its just like the book, there was no harry saving the day in book sic either.. book six seemed to be in a large way, a set up for book seven, including further defining the relationships between the characters in order to better understand their motivations in book 7. I think if she had not spent time defining the relationships and feelings for each other, then we would feel like we missed something when we get to book 7.

I'm just now reading book seven - I had decided not to read it so the movie would be a big payoff, but after seeing movie 6 simply can't wait until 2011 to know how it ends, lol - I'm only 200 pages in and can already see why it has to be two hours. Too much going on and nothing that could be cut as everything is leading to the big battle.

I wish they'd do more of the hithchiker's guide books into movies

haha i can only imagine how crazy those would be!! but fantastic! i was just thinking about this last week as i re-read the triology.

haha i can only imagine how crazy those would be!! but fantastic! i was just thinking about this last week as i re-read the triology.

Marvin for President!

went and saw it last night at the drive-in with mother. I was thickly diapered of course.

Darn that would have been cool, alas they closed all our drive-ins here in central. I'm watching it now though. the reviews certainly are mixed. I'll add mine later.

I really, really, really loved it. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Went to the midnight showing as well, and it was fantastic. A lot more humorous than I though it would be. My friends and I even made shirts.... this was mine:

6454_88617037254_501237254_1683789_5536558_n.jpg

front and...

6454_88617042254_501237254_1683790_962682_n.jpg

back

oh yeah, i saw the midnight show yesterday and it rocked. the ending was a bit boring, because i have to wait 1-2 year(s) until the next one... now that i know --SPOILER--: harry potter is going to search for the horcruxes :P

silly baby you have not searched hard enough!!!

South Drive-in Columbus, OH http://www.drive-inmovies.com/

Yeah I know that's still there, but last year they were closed more than they were opened..And not really the neighborhood I wanna go to..been there a couple a times over the past ten years..Don't need anymore "crack" not at movie prices...JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!!!