LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wears Most?

I have been wondering, for no particular reason, are most DL Caucasian males/females or is it fairly even among gentlemen and ladies of color? I would be really interested to hear the responses. Stay wet (or dry) as the case may be.

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

This get bashed about every so often and unfortunately we will never know, as we (or no other AB/DL site) has a truely representative sample of the worlds population.. (sorry University Statistics ruins some things that used to make sense)

For a really extreme example of this go ask at the question at ABY and you'd probably find 90% of AB/DLs are Male.. and I'm sure thats not true!

But then it never hurts to ask the question...

Hugs

Lucy

Unfortunately, white is the more prevalent race, what with their tendency to annihilate other races when they can get away with it... So, from a sheer numbers standpoint, it stands to reason that white AB/DLs will outnumber those of any other race. Percentages would be a better measure, but it's unlikely that we'll ever get a proper sampling of numbers to accurately test...

For what it's worth, I'm Native American.

i'm not sure how caucasion is the most populace race, since china, india, indonesia, and brazil are four of the top five countries population wise, and not a single one of those countries would claim a predominately caucasion population

(link to where i got my statistical information http://www.prb.org/Datafinder/Topic/Bar.aspx?sort=v&order=d&variable=17)

world population : 6,705,479,000

population of asia : 4,052,332,000

population of africa : 967,049,000

and yes not EVERYONE in asia or africa is non-white, however it is safe to assume that more as these two continents alone make up 5/6 of the world population, caucasions are not the majority.

also while there may be a large majority of caucasions in power, that does not mean there are a large majority of caucasion people.. the anual birthrate for north america is 13-22 births for every 1000 people per year, for africa it is 30-50 births per every 1000 people per year...

power does not necessarily equal majority.

• Like 1

world population : 6,705,479,000

population of asia : 4,052,332,000

population of africa : 967,049,000

and yes not EVERYONE in asia or africa is non-white, however it is safe to assume that more as these two continents alone make up 5/6 of the world population, caucasions are not the majority.

also while there may be a large majority of caucasions in power, that does not mean there are a large majority of caucasion people.. the anual birthrate for north america is 13-22 births for every 1000 people per year, for africa it is 30-50 births per every 1000 people per year...

power does not necessarily equal majority.

It does mean wealth. You can count on most africans and many indians (etc etc) not being able to afford that next meal, let alone that case of molicares.

Also, why bring the birthrate into this? Certainly whites are in sharp decline now, but why should that matter?

• 2 weeks later...

On the net the vast majority of us are white males, though I think that has more to do with demographics in the US and the relative availability of internet connections in developed countries. From a cultural standpoint, white people are more likely to have less people living with them in a household versus Asian and Arabic cultures where it's more traditional for large extended families to share the same dwelling. Also factor in that those of us from developed countries have greater access to birth control and thus smaller families. If you have 10 siblings plus grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles all living together you won't get much privacy to indulge in this sort of thing now will you?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aielen

Well my case is a random example, but i was introduced to diapers by a Vietnamese girl (my roomate on scholarship like me) and later discovered that my Estonian classmate also wore diapers.

For those of you saying "I don't care what color people are... yady, yada" that's not the flippin question here. This is not a racist question just because the question of race is involved. It's mearly a question of how many people of each race are ab/dl's. When people say things like "I could care less, what's the difference?" to a simple question of how many of race x and of gender x are there. I think people have racophobia or something. Like as soon as the word race is said, you must be saying something racist. Do you think it's racist when a survey asks your race say when you vote?

I think what thickndry's observation, and mine included is you don't see too many profile pics of say african american individuals or even of a darker skin for that matter. It's seems predominately white male and a few white females are the majority. It has made me wonder if there's something to that, like why predominately white males?

Reasons could be:

* Access to the internet: Look at how many people even use the internet http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats.htm. Only about 1/4 of the world does.

* Access to diapers: If you can't get them, how can you want them. Everyone who's online has the opportunity to at least get them but other factors may hold them back.

* What desires are in your genetics: I'm sure we've all looked at a couple and gone "what does he/she see in them?" but what may be unattractive to you may be to someone else. You may not touch that person with a 10 foot pole but they think there hot.

* Culture: Diaper fetish's are often a desire for a certain textile, something you had as a child like diapers. Also, the nurturing of a mother and the baby things we see while growing up may be different than in many other countries so if they have never experienced what we see as the "life of a baby", they would not have that desire. They may have different sexual desires than we've ever thought of. In some cultures, people walk around naked or at least mostly naked, men, women, children, babies, and nobody cries pedophile or pervert for looking, it's just "natural", their culture. If you saw everyone naked all the time in your community and that's common place, I'm sure your thoughts and sexual desires are different. You wouldn't be subscribing to Playboy say. If eveyone in your culture walked around in a diaper, it wouldn't really be a fetish now would it. I'm just pointing out the fact, basically, if you've never say seen a diaper in your life, it'd be pretty hard to have a diaper fetish and with so many different cultures out there it's likely many cultures don't have a single ab/dl and others may have thousands.

This kind of goes back to the "as unusual as we think" thread. You really can't base how many people in the world are ab/dl's based soley on the worlds population. That'd be like someone in India saying, 9/10 people worship Buddha therefor if the world population is 6.7 billion then 6 billion are Buddhist.

* Your needs: Like aurelius said above, if you can't afford your next meal, I doubt fetish is on your mind. Like Maslow's hierarchy of needs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs, many people can't make it off the first step so they're more than likely not thinking about a diaper fetish.

My guess as to why the majority seems to be white males, because it's possible for them to be, the right combination of the above reasons. If your thinking it's just as possible for a female or an african, etc to be, re-read above, you have to make it possible with the right combo, genetic, want/desires, culture, money, internet maybe and sometimes it works for women or non-white people too, just not as often.

I have been wondering, for no particular reason, are most DL Caucasian males/females or is it fairly even among gentlemen and ladies of color? I would be really interested to hear the responses. Stay wet (or dry) as the case may be.

I'm Asian American and i wear. But I'm not sure if many SEAsians (where I lived) wear them. And are there any DLs from the Middle East? Africa?

Unfortunately, white is the more prevalent race, what with their tendency to annihilate other races when they can get away with it... So, from a sheer numbers standpoint, it stands to reason that white AB/DLs will outnumber those of any other race. Percentages would be a better measure, but it's unlikely that we'll ever get a proper sampling of numbers to accurately test...

For what it's worth, I'm Native American.

Tendancy to annihilate other races ? What a load of rubbish. Thats one of the moast racist, biggoted statements I've ever heard.

• Like 1

Tendancy to annihilate other races ? What a load of rubbish. Thats one of the moast racist, biggoted statements I've ever heard.

Read "Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee" and you will see where Yvhuce is coming from.

The white race enjoyed a period of dominance by virtue of naval and military supremacy. Generally the races on whom this was inflicted increased their populations enormously due to concomittant improvements in agriculture and public health. (What have the Romans ever done for us, Eh?) The Native Americans were the unlucky ones. The British might have stopped pretty low, but reservations, smallpox-infected blankets and genocide were not normally a part of the picture.

I suspect this is really a cultural/affluence thing. The Japanese are seriously (or cheerfully!) into it, and you can expect a wave of Chinese DLs any moment now - not so much the Yellow Peril as the Yellow Piddle!

I think language plays a part in not hearing from some other countries.

I suspect that the numbers are higher for females then male in countries like japan.

where it seams to be part of the omutsu omorashi fetish.

i know that there are a number of sites in spanish from central america.

i have found other sites in Russia. Germany, France, Israel

In other countries like china or the middle east i don't no what would even happen to someone that started a abdl site jail???