LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Particular Plastic Pant With Liner W/ Wick Free

I'm looking for plastic pants with a liner and also wick free leg bands.

I checked Fetware and B4NS, they don't have them. It seems that any pant with a liner doesn't have wick free.

When I wake up in the morning I put on plastic pants to put over my disposable diaper. I eat breakfast and sit at my computer for a couple of hours. The plastic pants do the job and keep my pants and seat dry, but the plastic on the bottom of my thighs becomes uncomfortable. The liner type is so comfortable but cause leakage with the non wick free leg bands.

Does anyone know if these combo pants exist?

Phil

Try Babykins Products

8171 Seafair Dr.

Richmond BC , Canada

www.babykins.com

They have a wide range of vinyl pants , lined and un-lined in regular and non-wick.

Check out their site , and they do ship to the U.S and Europe

I find their products superior to most others I've tried

They also have a toll free Ph# 1-800-665-2229..........(not sure if it works for US )

Good luck:

wetpants

• Like 1

I'm looking for plastic pants with a liner and also wick free leg bands.

I checked Fetware and B4NS, they don't have them. It seems that any pant with a liner doesn't have wick free.

When I wake up in the morning I put on plastic pants to put over my disposable diaper. I eat breakfast and sit at my computer for a couple of hours. The plastic pants do the job and keep my pants and seat dry, but the plastic on the bottom of my thighs becomes uncomfortable. The liner type is so comfortable but cause leakage with the non wick free leg bands.

Does anyone know if these combo pants exist?

Phil

Phil,

why not just change your diaper. A wet overnight diaper WILL leak when you put pressure on it, and the only way to stop it leaking is with plastic pants etc. Plastic pants with liners - as you have found out, will leak / wick at the leg elastic. There are only two ways to avoid this - one change the diaper or two, put on a cloth diaper and plastic pants over your disposable - so the leaking will have somewhere to go.

Well in the morning I like sitting in my wet diaper! I use Tranquility ATN with a Huggies overnite, they hold a lot but as you wrote the pressure will cause leaking.

The wick free pants work perfectly, I'm just trying to add comfort. I'll check out the other sites. I have a seat protector but it's easier to clean plastic pants than the seat pad.

Phil

Phil,

why not just change your diaper. A wet overnight diaper WILL leak when you put pressure on it, and the only way to stop it leaking is with plastic pants etc. Plastic pants with liners - as you have found out, will leak / wick at the leg elastic. There are only two ways to avoid this - one change the diaper or two, put on a cloth diaper and plastic pants over your disposable - so the leaking will have somewhere to go.

Try here - http://plastic-pants.com/big/snapflannelsoftwear2.htm Plastic-pants.com has a customized pants order form where you can specify just about any combination of color, high back, low back, lace, snap sides, wide elastics, wick-free, etc. I just ordered two pairs, both high-back wick-free, one in crystal clear and one in lollidots. It takes about six weeks for them to get the custom pants to you.

That said, they don't seem to offer wick-free on the flannel lined pants. :( But it might be something they can do as a special customization.

I was going to check with them, but ouch, expensive!

Try here - http://plastic-pants.com/big/snapflannelsoftwear2.htm Plastic-pants.com has a customized pants order form where you can specify just about any combination of color, high back, low back, lace, snap sides, wide elastics, wick-free, etc. I just ordered two pairs, both high-back wick-free, one in crystal clear and one in lollidots. It takes about six weeks for them to get the custom pants to you.

That said, they don't seem to offer wick-free on the flannel lined pants. :( But it might be something they can do as a special customization.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...