LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Busted. Not Fun.

Ha, well I've been meaning to post here for some time. So many things have gone on in the last year, but I figure I would post my very own 'caught' story. For those of you that don't know me (and for the few that do), I am not the type of person who has ever had ANY interest in 'getting caught'. While I do occasionally wear a diaper out, I only do it when I am certain I have no chance of being found out. I'm a very social person... By that I mean I have a large circle of friends and generally do what I can to keep my other life from interfering in any way with my real one. My worlds collided recently when 2 of my room mates saw I was wearing a pull-up style diaper under my jeans. I was leaning back on my couch and one of them said. "Dude, are you wearing a diaper?".

I was caught 100% off guard.

As a closet DL/AB since I was 11, I have always had a game plan for what I would say if I were caught. I think we all do. I told them no, it was laundry day and it was a really ratty old pair of boxers and quickly left the room to change into something more apropriate. As I was changing, one of them popped on to MSN and messaged my girlfriend and said "We just caught your boyfriend wearing a diaper!". She didn't know how to respond, so she just didn't reply. Lucky for my my gf has also been an AB since she was a kid. Close bloody call. They haven't let up about it ever since. I haven't explained anything to them or said a thing about it. Ha, I'm not sure what I would say even if I did.

So where it stands now... I have been waiting until the next time they bring it up to tell them point blank to drop it. This is a warning to you all, getting busted is not the same as they make it look in the stories!

-sNs

wow, that was a really close call.... lol

I have my own little story of how I was caught

I have been a diaper wearer since I was about 17 and now I am almost 19. And I would hide my diapers under my box spring for my bed.... well one day my bros and their friends were deciding to do back flips on the bed. they ran out of mattresses and decided to go into my room while I was at work and lo and behold guess what they found haha. my whole stash. They called me at work and decided to joke around with it and were making fun of me so i had to call off the rest of my shift and go home and sort it out. i told them that it was my older bro and that hes f****** stupid....

to make things worse, i had ordered a box of diapers and they came in the mail the following week. so i had to make up another story, which they totally believed, the story was that i was playing mobsters and i was getting favor points and that i had got 20 points off the one survey.

so ever since i have still been wearing and have had no close calls. but they still like to make a lil comment on it sometimes.

Im just happy that they never really figured out the whole story

This circumstance definitely sucks out loud... except for this one detail:

... one of them popped on to MSN and messaged my girlfriend and said "We just caught your boyfriend wearing a diaper!". She didn't know how to respond, so she just didn't reply. Lucky for my my gf has also been an AB since she was a kid.

Your AB girlfriend can (and certainly will) back you up with whatever story you can devise.

She's tiptoe-ing with the same secret as you. Get together with her, and decide how you want to play it... she is already there with you!

Good luck,

wv

You mention a large circle of friends and room mates. These room mates may not be friends but either way they're assholes!

It's one thing to hassle you about it but as soon as it happens they try to bust you by telling your girlfriend! These guys are true low life's!

Luckily for you she's an AB or was. I say with her help take some time to dismiss this with them then get the hell out of there and disassociate yourself with these pricks! If I were you I would seek revenge after leaving. Something that's between a prank and border line illegal. Better yet set them up and bust them with their girlfriends.

F Them!

My worlds collided recently when 2 of my room mates saw I was wearing a pull-up style diaper under my jeans.

As I was changing, one of them popped on to MSN and messaged my girlfriend and said "We just caught your boyfriend wearing a diaper!".

-sNs

Hey, everybody relax!

Mind if I do a J? Here. . . Help me out. .

No one's seeking revenge! Guys, what's wrong with just being honest? Or at least, semi-honest? Seems to me like his body language gave him away to his friends. They knew they'd caught him on something he didn't wanna get caught with, and he rushes off to change -- what else are they gonna do? Of COURSE they're gonna tell other people! "Dude, OMG! You'll never guess what I just caught Trevor wearing!" Going to the GF was a little low, yeah, but, what can you expect? I'm sure if this fella sits his friends down and coolly explains himself, everything will be just fine. Yeah, they're probably gonna tease him about it. BUT, when he mentions that he and HER are both into this, his buddies are bound to think he's some kinda pimptastic sex freak. At least, I know my friends would. It's all in the spin, man.

I'm sure you've managed to keep your two lives separate, but, wouldn't it feel nicer if you found a way for them both to collide harmoniously? So much less work, and stress, and hassle. I assure you it can be done -- I'm nearly there. It just takes time, and slightly more effort than you're already putting in. . .

It's all in the spin -

Hehe, thanks for the replies all!

They are actually really good friends. I just don't think they have a good gauge on what is ok to poke fun at and what isn't. For ease I will call these 2 room mates 'Steph' and 'Dave'. We had a gathering at our place a couple of weeks after I was caught and Steph outed me to all that were there. Pretty much there is no-one in my immediate friends circle that hasn't heard the story. On the plus side, no-one seems to care in the slightest. That hasn't got her to let up though haha. On the flip side, me and my gf are having our sweet little revenge... You see, Steph and Dave are also dating. Steph has been putting on weight as of late and Dave is trying to get her to get in shape. My gf and I have been buying chips, chocolate, ice-cream, pizza, and are sharing them freely. Steph's willpower isn't very strong, as noted by her recent dinner consisting of Mac&cheese, bowl of ice cream, chocolate syrup, potato chips and mini mars bars.

I guess were both going to be a little bulky in the jeans. Luckily mine is just from the diaper ;)

• Like 1

Hi, I'm sNs's girlfriend.

To be fair, it is mostly Steph who is doing the blabbing/teasing. Dave laughs along, but I haven't actually heard him say anything to anyone else.

Friend or not, there are certain things you just don't...spread about people. If anything, sNs's reaction when he was busted should have clued them in that he wasn't 100% comfortable with the situation, and that it maybe wasn't something he wanted the entire friend circle to know.

I don't see a whole lot of benefit to sitting people down and explaining. Frankly, it's none of their business. I view this much like if sNs had seen a monistat box in the bathroom garbage and run out of the bathroom yelling "OMIGOD! STEPH? DO YOU HAVE A RAGING YEAST INFECTION?" then proceeded to change his facebook status to "Steph's bakin panty bread!!". Living with another person - family, romantic relationships, or roommates - makes you privy to personal knowledge about each other. Most people get this and have a good line of what is cool to share with others, and what should be kept private. Dave and Steph (ESPECIALLY STEPH) don't seem to get this.

I am not sure what I'll say if Steph brings it up again individually to me. "No comment" makes it seem like there is a lot more behind this than there really is, but I also don't want to give away any more information. I am past the point of being able to deny all knowledge - they'll know that if I didn't know before, I definitely would have asked after she outed him. Any suggestions?

Meanwhile, I will continue buying bags of chips and leaving them open on the coffee table without eating any, and eating small bowls of ice cream to tempt her into eating large ones. The best part is that she suspects nothing, and swears everyone to secrecy about what she's eaten when Dave isn't around. I wonder how she'd feel if I MSN'd him a list of stuff I saw her eating over the weekend... ;)

Haha... I am dating an evil girl. Also wondering why she has her status listed as 'boy'. This leaves me feeling confused, dirty and something else...? I smell corn!

I am just using the diapers to distract you from my penis.

I fixed it. Although, if dd is anything like other ABDL sites, I'd be better off listing myself as a boy.

sNs & OMFG,

hehe, Doesn't sound like fun, but now that the cat's out of the bag, perhaps it's time to just completely come out :) Might as well enjoy the newfound freedom since everyone knows anyways...

(It's always fun to give other people advice to do the things you aren't willing to... it's a lot like "Hey Lex, this looks high enough..., give it a try...)

--Lex

Another option is to say that OMFG made you do it as 'punishment' or some such. Makes you look good, but I guess it could make OMFG look bad so mYbe not the beat option.

You could vid steph pigging out and post it on YouTube I saw one up her.