LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

End Of Summer So Cal Beach Party

So I've been talking to sissytami about going to the beach lately and last night I got to thinking about how fun it would be to have a little get together, sometime near the end of august, at the beach! It would be pretty low key, just a chance for everyone to mingle and play. I know in the past its been kinda hard to round everyone up, but I thought I'd give it another shot. Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in.

Sounds super! Not sure if we will be in town but if we are we can swing by for a bit. My wife hates a sunburn so we can't stay too long.

SoCal That is why they make shade tarps and sunscreen!! You can stay at the beach for quite a while if you have both of the above.

I went with my family a week or so ago and we took the wagon that we used in the parade and it worked awsome for draging the cooler out across the sand.

I would love to come and might even get "B" to come along if if fits in her schedule.

Lets try to stay away from Labor Day weekend. It will be too croweded and I have plans then.

I love the idea of a BBQ and have lots of equipment including duch ovens and a portable table. We could have a feast.

I will need to start making my little girl sailor bathing suit though.

All of you in SoCal area need to suggest a beach that would be fun and appropreate for such an activity.

Thanks Sassy great idea!!

The two date options are Sat August 15th or Sat August 22nd. This give us plenty of rest time before Labor Day weekend as Im sure quite a few of us will be going out of town.

Duck, isnt there a car event that youre going to sometime in August?

Cheer up. There are plenty of diaper people on the East Coast. There was just a big diaper event in Stowe Vermont.

Also. POUTS spelled differently is POTUS == Official abrieviation for President of the US

Why is everything always on the other side of the country from me! <POUTS> :crybaby:

I have no problem with the sun. I am the diapered sailor. Also if it is a small group of 4 or so we can go for a sail on my boat weather permitting.

We will be out of town on the 22nd.

Stay pampered

SoCal That is why they make shade tarps and sunscreen!! You can stay at the beach for quite a while if you have both of the above.

I went with my family a week or so ago and we took the wagon that we used in the parade and it worked awsome for draging the cooler out across the sand.

I would love to come and might even get "B" to come along if if fits in her schedule.

Lets try to stay away from Labor Day weekend. It will be too croweded and I have plans then.

I love the idea of a BBQ and have lots of equipment including duch ovens and a portable table. We could have a feast.

I will need to start making my little girl sailor bathing suit though.

All of you in SoCal area need to suggest a beach that would be fun and appropreate for such an activity.

Thanks Sassy great idea!!

how low key are people planning on this being?

I would imagine it would be pretty low key, well except for Tami's sailor outfit :D . It's pretty much whatever everyone is comfortable with. All I ask is that you just be you and dont get us into too much trouble!

So you're going to attend right? :P

anyone wana have a party in san diego? pm me if your in the area and interested.

Generally speaking if someone is trying to put together a group party its rude to suggest changing venues. Its usually best to try and join in on the party being planned then plan your own at a later date..... Sheesh....

If people would feel more comfortable with a more low key event I could wear a less flamboyant outfit than a little sailor girl outfit that would clearly show my diaper.

More poeople is a better statement for our community than a louder one?

Maybe this is why we have had such trouble getting people to come to our other events?

Of course this is diffrent than the parades where we are trying to make a satement.

Let me know what you think on what type of exposure we are looking for on this? Also it might influance what beach we chose to go to? More flamboyant? we may want to chose a beach that is more adult oriented.

Thanks,

• Like 1

If people would feel more comfortable with a more low key event I could wear a less flamboyant outfit than a little sailor girl outfit that would clearly show my diaper.

More poeople is a better statement for our community than a louder one?

Maybe this is why we have had such trouble getting people to come to our other events?

Of course this is diffrent than the parades where we are trying to make a satement.

Let me know what you think on what type of exposure we are looking for on this? Also it might influance what beach we chose to go to? More flamboyant? we may want to chose a beach that is more adult oriented.

Thanks,

I think you should come as you are. I really enjoy your outfits. I am sure we can find a fairly private beach if need be for those who may find embarrassment with the situation?

I'm not going to restrict who wears what. I know not everyone shares my opinion but I really don't care what others may think when they see an AB dressed up. I'm almost 100% sure the date will be August 22nd. Ill start checking out some beaches and see what I can find, however beach suggestions are always welcome!

Thanks Bri and Sassy!

I am always very careful about how I approach these things. I never want to force my oppinions on anyone else. I am only one person and I know it.

We have a great deal in common here to have fun with at DD. I get weary of people who think things should only be one way. Or when they bicker over little diffrences. We are all a little different or we would not be part of this community at all.

I do however want to have fun and let people know that it is ok to have fun as and AB/DL. If we run around being missrible nobody will want to join in.

So I have fun! I think that is why I get such a great reception from the public I come in contact with. I am having fun and being open about what I like. People respect that!

I have put the 22nd on my calendar and am planing on coming. I have no idea where I am going to stay yet though or what day I will come out to CA.

Thanks, Tami

Tami - depending on how my finances are looking I'm hoping to grab a hotel for the weekend, if I do you are more then welcome to stay with me :)

Duck - I was at bolsa chica a few weekends ago and was thinking that might be a good spot, its easy to get to and if I get there early enough I can snag a fire pit. I can't imagine the beaches will be too crowded that weekend but who knows!

I'm looking forward to seeing both of you again :)

I know that this is still a month away but I wanted to give it a bump.

We have not heard anymore from you SOCAL folks on your intrest in this gathering?

If you are weary of me being in a little girl swim suit and a diaper just say so. If you are looking for another event that is more low key to just meet people we would like to do an event like that as well. we could do both in the same weekend.

Seems like we get a few intreseted and then they chicken out as the event draws near.

I hope that we will see you at one of these events soon. If not we will have to take our little group across the country to where there may be a little more support.

Thanks,

Sissy Tami

Hi Everyone,

The end of summer beach party sounds like so much fun. Thanks for planning it. Don and I were about to RSVP. A few minutes ago I found out I need to teack a class for lawyers that weekend. Honestly I would much rather spend quality time with friendly SoCal visiting ABDL. Of course I will be alert for subsequent SoCal diaper events.

Luvs and Huggies, Angela