LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

Prudie

A person born biologically female cannot be a Sissy, can she? Said person in Sissy scenarios is just a Baby Girl, yes? I ask because I adore most all things associated with being a Sissy Baby and tend to relate better to Sissy Babies than to other AB/DLs, but I have always been as physically female as I've been emotionally and mentally female which is over a hundred typical percent on a scale of frills.

I grew up with three older brothers, and an abusive psychotic mother who despised her own gender wanting me to be her fourth son and denying me most aspects of a female childhood. I have been trying to compensate for this in a number of ways through my adult life, and find myself understanding some level of what my friends who are MtF trans feel. (I certainly do not claim to understand their feelings in full, and do not think I would be nearly as strong as these people on a day-to-day basis; I digress.)

I feel remarkably lucky as far as my gender goes, and am in fact obsessed with the stereotypes thereof. I know if I were male, my AB side would immediately identify me for a Sissy.

How would you label a person in my situation?

A person born biologically female cannot be a Sissy, can she? Said person in Sissy scenarios is just a Baby Girl, yes? I ask because I adore most all things associated with being a Sissy Baby and tend to relate better to Sissy Babies than to other AB/DLs

If you FEEL like a Sissy, then you are a Sissy!

You made me think back to when I was younger. I seemed to identify as a Tomboy. Born a boy, feel like a girl, but play the part of a boy.

Sissies ~ Sissy is an umbrella word that originally means young sister. It can be used for affection and friendship for girls. Sissy is used so persuasively it can replace any given name. The actress Sissy Spacek, whose name is actually Mary Elizabeth, is a well known person known as Sissy. Others that thought in a pretty sexist way started using it on guys who they thought were weak because they thought being effeminate is somehow weak but transgender women who love being effeminate turned that around and use it as a compliment for what it should be used as. Like gay people did with queer. Both Transgender women and Non-Transgender women can use it for its original meaning or to say they love being very girly fem or baby girly fem. They take the word sissy as a compliment because lovely feminity is a wonderful thing if thats how someone loves to express themselves as!

A person born biologically female cannot be a Sissy, can she? Said person in Sissy scenarios is just a Baby Girl, yes? I ask because I adore most all things associated with being a Sissy Baby and tend to relate better to Sissy Babies than to other AB/DLs, but I have always been as physically female as I've been emotionally and mentally female which is over a hundred typical percent on a scale of frills.

I feel remarkably lucky as far as my gender goes, and am in fact obsessed with the stereotypes thereof. I know if I were male, my AB side would immediately identify me for a Sissy.

1 - A person born in any guise can chose freely what they wish to be - an be that as long as they feel it to be correct. Anything else is living a lie.

2- This, I feel is incorrect - to be obsessed with stereotypes. A stereotype or classification is only valid to try and class a group of similar actions or behaviors - which makes it easier for one who does not know the intricacies of the class to understand. Since you, and only you, know the true and full you, you need not classify or stereotype yourself for your own understanding. To do so would have to be incorrect, as it denies your individuality and uniqueness.

3- I chose not to label you, or anyone - since labels / classifications / stereotypes can never be correct. You are 'you' and in that is unique, maybe cute, maybe with some traits of a generic stereotype, but not with all those traits. To try and label you is to try and place a set of traits which you must have, and therefore take away your individuality.

I grew up with three older brothers, and an abusive psychotic mother who despised her own gender wanting me to be her fourth son and denying me most aspects of a female childhood. I have been trying to compensate for this in a number of ways through my adult life, and find myself....

Yes I agree with the others you are a sissy, after all being a sissy is about being dressed female way below your age and in pretty and frilly things. If you were dressed as a baby you would be simply a baby regardless of gender so I don't see the difference when your dressed as a sissy. The one thing that I am sure of is you are a special person who has the courage to follow what you want.

• 2 months later...

Prudie, if the term "sissy" feels right to you, go ahead and use it. There are a lot of different definitions for the word "sissy," and if everybody else seems to feel free to make one up, you have the right to do it too! :) If the definition is "super-girly in a way that makes you feel happy," then it sounds as if you probably fit that one, and it doesn't depend on your biological sex.