LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Ass Dream Last Night

Okay where to begin here. I usually have weird dreams however last night's dream was especially weird.

I had an abdl style dream where I don't remember how it started but somehow I ended up responding to an advertisement for what I'm assuming was my subconscious believes is what a dom/sub facility is like. I entered the place already diapered and took mine off to prepare for the excitement. Seeing as I have no idea how the whole scenario is supposed to play out I was just laying there pretending to sleep or some other random thing, then my dream got weird. The girl who came in to do the whole dom thing was young and cute however I in my mind recognized the fce but couldn't place it. Dwelling on my dream today IO realized that the face was from a young girl i went to school with years ago who's father I personally hate, yes one of the few human beings I genuinely dislike. I have not so much as thought of this girl in over 9 years and then somehow she is in my dream? She was probably just entering highschool when I graudated so it's not an attraction thing, just think it was random facial recongition. I'm still confused.

Okay back to my dream,

I have to laugh because I obviously have no idea what goes on in an abdl relationship so my dream was pretty weird and I kept friggin waking up right before it got interesting. What was weirder was I kept going back to the same dream when I fell back to sleep. I am assuming I was waking up because I cannot act something in my subconsious that I have not experienced in reality. Anyone else have any weird dreams lately?

I don't like waking up sexually fristrated, seems kind of counter productive.

I think your assumption about the subconscious being unable to act out something you haven't experienced is incorrect. Many people have the sensation of flying unaided during dreams and I don't think any of them experienced it in RL. At least not more than once :-). I'm no expert on dreams but don't they serve some purpose as a creative outlet too?

Hugs,

Freta

yes, as a matter of fact. i have had weird dreams and they have all been about diapers lately.

Last night for instance i was dreaming that i went to my grandmas house(she lives in town close to me in real life) and there was a family function going on, so my whole family from kansas was there, and i was diapered. after socializing with my family for a little bit my aunt said that she is sick of trying to find diapers big enough to fit her little girl. i suggested that she purchased Huggies Size 7 at Babies r us(i found out this bit of information from reading dialy diapers earlier in the day-when i wasnt dreaming, kind of funny.) then after that i dont remember who it was, but someone reached down and touched the front of my diaper, and said, "time for a change you dirty little boy"(in a cute voice) then that is when i woke up. i was soo pissed off, when i fall back asleep i never have the ame dream again. it was really depressing. :( sometimes i wish i never awoke from certain dreams, or wake up when i was satisfied, not when the good stuff was about to happen

cough syrup and pain killers always give me F-ed up dreams... i mean i normally have very long (or seemingly long) dreams what actually have a narrator who says what is happening, and they have a set beginning, middle and end, with a plot line.. basically i dream movies...

but when i have cough syrup or pain killers.. they are even weirder than usual. for example, i've had a cold, so lastd night i took some nyquil so i could sleep and had this dream that my boyfriend/daddy was driving me somewhere and the whole time we were in the car he was trying to find a way to slip me a ruffie so i would sorta pass out and when we got to where we were going he could take me into the house, put me into a diaper, dress me up like a baby, and restrain me, so when i came to, i'd be like that, and then his plan was to keep me restrained and force me to become a baby....

why is this a weird dream 1. i rarely dream about diapers/sex (diaper dreams are sex dreams for me) and 2. daddy knows he doesn't have to drug me to do whatever he wantsto me!

Guest YkDave

:roflmao::thumbsup::D

Bettypooh

:roflmao:

Ive had quite a few 'flying' and 'falling' dreams, and of course never experienced that before. but it always ends up freaking the F'k out of me because i usually wake up on impact! lol

perfect way to chit your diaper unintentionally!

I think your assumption about the subconscious being unable to act out something you haven't experienced is incorrect. Many people have the sensation of flying unaided during dreams and I don't think any of them experienced it in RL. At least not more than once :-). I'm no expert on dreams but don't they serve some purpose as a creative outlet too?

Hugs,

Freta

Oh, most definitely. Especially for those of us who tend to be lucid dreamers. And writers. I've noticed that some of the more well-known writers attribute their story ideas to their dreams. One NASA scientist even mentioned that when working on the new space shuttle replacement thing, he studied all the diagrams and stuff and was unable to come up with a solution to a problem until he worked it out in a dream. The phenomenon is even mentioned as the inspiration for some of Leonardo da Vinci's inventions and schematics (though he also often sabotaged these so they couldn't be used in war).

It's entirely possible for the brain to simulate experiences that it's never actually experienced. The exact nature of how it does this is kinda unknown, as is a lot of the nature of dreams. To be quite honest, modern science doesn't know much more about dreams than the caveman did... I've never been to a desert, dense forest, or space IRL, but these places are old news in my dreams. Also, I've found myself in places that feel like memories, but wind up with some bizarre nature that can't actually exist. The biggest mind-**** to date is a dream that suggested that I've go a biological sister who's a year younger than me. That part of the dream could very well be true... But the rest of the dream was too insane to wind up as a Twilight Zone episode...

I know that most of my story chars are dream-folk. This goes to such a point as that they can sometimes get a bit ticked-off if I'm messing around with their nature or making their story counterparts do things the wrong way. I've never dared to use lucid dreaming against one of them, though... I fear that if I did, it would disrupt the factors that make those chars work right. "Don't try to fix something that's not broken", y'know? Someone once asked me how I come up with the details and intricacies of my chars and the stories (and backgrounds, and all that nifty intertwined stuff that makes them make more sense when one has read more than one of them) and it thew them for a loop when I mentioned that most of it comes from my dreams, with a few tweaks here and there to iron out inconsistencies and sometimes to add more explosions and/or a little more gore here and there. Of course, it does help to have set the stories in a different dimension and identified its reality type as "psychotic cartoon"...

Unfortunately, none of my dreams that involve diapers have a coherent story to them... They jump around too much and tend to involve things like melting walls and water that runs upward. The latest one involved a room that didn't actually exist and somehow transferred into a videogame that didn't make any sense but was quite addictive, due to the fact that none of the players knew how to win it. At one point, the game became Mario vs Airwolf vs a bowling ball vs a shape-shifter. The last I can recall, it ended with a mexican standoff... And cookies.

usually have a cohesive ploit to them, however this one was one of the few i still remember after waking up and it just caught me as weird. I've had tons of dreams where I die and stuff like that, this was weird, particularly with the face in the dream. I almost never "see" faces in my dreams(like the old adage of being unable to read in dreams)

Actually, most people can read in their dreams. The thing is that time and the words in books and stuff will often change if you're not watching them carefully. So, you can read sections out of 5 or 6 books without turning a page. This is often cited as something to look for as a means of achieving lucid dreaming.

Ahh, i've notcied that sometimes i can read in my dreams and other times it's gibberish. Come to think of it, I had to read the ad to respond to it in my dream. The whole thing was just weird, would be cool if real, however still weird. I'd never even dream of going to a dungeon/nursery.. well okay I guess I can dream about it, I just wouldn't in real life.

Now, here's a weird one... I find myself in the midst of a war between humans and an unknown type of aliens who tend to prefer giant war robots. One of them made the mistake of targeting me and I went pyrokinetic on it, reducing all but the cockpit to slag. The pilot turned out to be a thylacine woman. After a bit of cussing out, she explained that the aliens were actually trying to get rid of the corrupt governments and criminal elements to essentially make the earth a better place for the rest of us, but the world governments had declared war on them. After rewinding time a bit, I found out that they were right, so I helped them. It turned out that most of them were also diapered, including the one whose robot I'd slagged. Though the world did prosper, I wound up branded as a traitor, so I left with the aliens and caused the sun to blow up after we left.

That does leave a couple of questions... Does helping them get rid of the corrupt governments count as treason? Or were the dream people just being stupid again?

Also: Why do dream folk insist on acting against a lucid dreamer? One would think that they have some sense of survival... Or are they really that stupid?

Oh... And don't attack a pyrokinetic with anything that can burn or melt...

Unfortunately being a chronic pain patient and being on a sufficient amount of meds , i get a fairly decent amount of lucid dreaming . i get atleast 5/6 a week . and some of them have been really wierd latley . Im still having trouble accepting my DL side and its become frustrating for me for a little while now , on top of other stresses its all seems to be coming out in my dreams . the other odd half is , some of it is turning AB as well .

I just had a diaper dream i believe either yesterday or the day before and this involved me still in highschool , i was staying at a relatives because my parents left the country , well and been put on a new med due to stress , well the med was causing me to wet the bed so i was forced to wear diapers while i was staying at their place . Which was odd because as of late i have been waking up close to wetting the bed .

the plastic pants they were having me wear were blue plastic with race cars and teddy bears on them with a onesie over top of it and i remember being upset because it meant i couldnt take the diaper off and it reitterated the fact that i was padded . not to mention the fact that it made me look like a child which upset me even more because i wasnt a child . To get used to the diapers i was forced to wear them even at school , but it was only for night time wetting .

alot of it is now fragmented in my memory but some of the others usually change along the same lines of being forced to wear diapers or caught in diapers or messing or wetting my adult clothes . and even stranger is when im waking up i can feel the diaper actually on me up until the point of me having my eyes fully open and aware of where i am .

and i too also have the ability to fall back asleep into the same dream , at the same point i left it , without a problem .

Reading this thread, I can't help but be reminded of one of my favourite Douglasisms (RIP)

There is an art, [the Guide] says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Pick a nice day, the Guide suggests, and try it.

The first part is easy. All it requires is simply the ability to throw yourself forward with all your weight, and the willingness not to mind that it's going to hurt.

That is, it's going to hurt if you fail to miss the ground. Most people fail to miss the ground, and if they are really trying properly, the likelihood is that they will fail to miss it fairly hard.

Clearly, it is the second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.

One problem is that you have to miss the ground accidentally. It's no good deliberately intending to miss the ground because you won't. You have to have your attention suddenly distracted by something else when you're halfway there, so that you are no longer thinking about falling, or about the ground, or about how much it's going to hurt if you fail to miss it.

It is notoriously difficult to prize your attention away from these three things during the split second you have at your disposal. Hence most people's failure, and their eventual disillusionment with this exhilarating and spectacular sport.

In an attempt to drag my post back onto topic from the abyss, yes, I've had diaper dreams and yes, I've always, always woken up just when they get to the 'interesting' parts. Damn twisted, evil subconscious! My wife, while accepting :wub: is not for partaking so my mind also has to fill in the gaps, which it seems to do quite well but it does insist on waking me up to ask me if it's getting the depiction right :rolleyes::lol:

Scientists, philosophers, and psychotherapists have spent years, and millions of dollars - mostly yours - trying to get meaning to dreams. Logically, a dream is very simple. The mind is made up of two major parts - the conscious and the subconscious, the subconscious being the much larger part. The conscious is what is used to communicate to us - and what we see within our dreams.

It is thought, not proven, that dreams are pictorial representation of something in a form that will not startle us, to give us information for our own benefit. The huge problem with this is that we don't understand - and we need the power of the subconscious to work it out - so for those people who wish to analyse their own dreams - my suggestion is 'sleep on it'. It is only then, your mind will ahve the power to work out what it is trying to tell you.

Other dreams are the mind just sorting itself out - that don't need to be pschyco-analysed.... and if you don't believe me, I am sure that there are plenty of pschycotherapists only too glad to add your hard earned money to their bank balance to tell you the same.

Sorry, I have an aversion to someone telling me what to think about. I think that is an invasion of privacy... and if you want to get into my head and make sense of it - good luck, cause if I can't, and I have it firsthand - how are you going to

Sometimes it helps to grab a dream person and interrogate them. Other times, they'll just think that you're acting crazy and be unaware that you're both in a dream... If you happen to dream of reoccurring characters, like I do, then it's usually a good idea to talk to them. Sometimes they can sort out some of the weirdness in a dream. Though, sometimes they may refuse to answer, or may simply infer that there's little or no significant meaning to the dream...

Sometimes, it seems that a dream is just a dream. It could very well be that the meanings we attach to dreams may not really exist. People don't like for things to be mysterious. We like to solve mysteries and tend to get frustrated when they're either unsolvable, or have disappointing answers. So seeking dream interpretation may be a wild goose chase at times...

Of course, sometimes dreams can also be good inspiration. If it's got a somewhat coherent story or idea, then people may be interested in it. The Terminator and Phantasm are good examples of this.

Sometimes it helps to grab a dream person and interrogate them. Other times, they'll just think that you're acting crazy and be unaware that you're both in a dream... If you happen to dream of reoccurring characters, like I do, then it's usually a good idea to talk to them. Sometimes they can sort out some of the weirdness in a dream. Though, sometimes they may refuse to answer, or may simply infer that there's little or no significant meaning to the dream...

Sometimes, it seems that a dream is just a dream. It could very well be that the meanings we attach to dreams may not really exist. People don't like for things to be mysterious. We like to solve mysteries and tend to get frustrated when they're either unsolvable, or have disappointing answers. So seeking dream interpretation may be a wild goose chase at times...

Of course, sometimes dreams can also be good inspiration. If it's got a somewhat coherent story or idea, then people may be interested in it. The Terminator and Phantasm are good examples of this.

I have had episodic dreams in the past.

Weird dreams are cool most of the time but there's always the disappointment of waking up just before things get interesting <_<

There are other things - Sleep Paralysis for instance. Apparently a lot of people suffer from it with varying intensities, which is nice to know.

At first as a teenager it scared the f'in life out of me every few nights - tried screaming but no noise was made, tried moving but just couldn't - caused many restless nights through fear of it happening again. Over the years I got used to it and eventually learned a simple way to help prevent it by sleeping on my side in the recovery position (or as close to). Only happens once or twice a month now.

An article on Wikipedia explains SP very well.

And then there's Deja Vu.. although random it's quite frequent and very handy!

Dread to think what would happen if I had to take a daily cocktail of drugs for some condition

to go along with all the weird dreaming thats been said, i do have weird dreams, but whats the weirdest part is that sometimes when i dream and its really detailed it happens in a couple of days, weeks, months, and one time a year later.

reply and talk to me about this its really weird but i wanna figure it out.

idk if its my subcaunsious or me being able to kinda tell the future in my life because everything ive dreamed has happened to me and and never happens in someone else's reality

the funny thing is i had a weird dream last night after watching an episode of the msnbc show "Lock Up Extend Stay" and they were doing this thing on inmates that have pets behind bars ; well the ones that have earned that responsibility at least in this prison and the funny thing is the dream had nothing to do with that episode but the fact that i was in jail for some stupid crime i really don't even recall what it was now ... The thing though that i do remember was the night i went to jail i had been wearing a diaper i think it was bambino (and in real life i have yet to try these btw) but the kicker is all the inmates were accepting when they found out about it but i do remember the brand that the jail provided was worse than depends i think by far this is my strangest diaper dream........ The funny thing about this is that i do remember none of the inmates ever picking on me or anything because of this actually i think i just said it was a medical condition or something lol ................

to go along with all the weird dreaming thats been said, i do have weird dreams, but whats the weirdest part is that sometimes when i dream and its really detailed it happens in a couple of days, weeks, months, and one time a year later.

reply and talk to me about this its really weird but i wanna figure it out.

idk if its my subcaunsious or me being able to kinda tell the future in my life because everything ive dreamed has happened to me and and never happens in someone else's reality

A couple of my online friends and I have also experienced this. I always do something different each time and if none of those brings about a good outcome, I do something different when the situation actually happens.

I think the whole field of dream interpenetration is flawed and here is why:

When awake (conscious) people see the world through filters, these filters are built and re-built their entire lives and it drastically affects how one sees and feels about the world around them.

Take an extreme example: Matthew Shepard (WARNING: It is a very sad and graphic example of intolerance).

Most people see a travesty and evil, however there are people that truly believe that he 'got what he deserved'. There were even people that showed up at his funeral with signs like 'God Hates Fags'.

My point is that these people saw this even through their [in my opinion, skewed] filters.

If our awakened experiences can differ so much then there is no way you can convince me that some concept universally means XYZ in dreams where our sub-conscious has MUCH more direct influence.

I believe that certain concepts may mean the same things to one person, but I also believe that sometimes dreams are just dreams, especially when influenced by drugs or alcohol.