LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Just A Dl, But...

botox. the next age im looking forward to is 25 where i get a discount on insurance. other than that its all downhill from here physically. oh no im in the prime of my life! better do something about it. *drinks a beer* thats better.

Peak, smeak! If you don't stop, you'll feel as good at 40 as you do at 21. Growing older is inevitable but getting old is a state of mind and body.

Someone famous once said, "Youth is wasted on the young!"

bo, i think the quote should be "the youth IS wasted" due to the following; in the 24 hours that was my b day i have consumed at least 13 assorted beers, 8 tooters (test tube shots) 5 shots of captain morgain, 1 7n7, 1 malt beverage, 200ml of jagermeister and one shot of bacardi. and you know what. i also went out and got myself a mini fridge/freezer unit. for some reason my mom puts food in ours. i dont get it but oh well.

bo, i think the quote should be "the youth IS wasted" due to the following; in the 24 hours that was my b day i have consumed at least 13 assorted beers, 8 tooters (test tube shots) 5 shots of captain morgain, 1 7n7, 1 malt beverage, 200ml of jagermeister and one shot of bacardi. and you know what. i also went out and got myself a mini fridge/freezer unit. for some reason my mom puts food in ours. i dont get it but oh well.

*OFF TOPIC* :roflmao: I think I prefer your version of the quotation from 'someone once famous' ,rather than the original. Good to hear you had a fab 21st goo goo. :D

Back on topic, there was a post here yesterday which has since disappeared (frankly, I don't see why, but maybe it was deleted by the poster him/herself) which included a link to an interesting (IMO) research paper/article in which the issue of Labelling in general was raised.

When it comes to labels within this community, I have witnessed a few homophobic, sexist, racist and zenophobic posts (admittedly and thankfully most of these were from unregistered posters and not members.) i.e. labels used for oppressive purposes, so I believe a wider discussion about Labels wouldn't go amiss on this forum.

I don't want to hijack this thread, which is essentially a discussion about sub-labelling within this community, i.e. AB or DL, so I think I may go and start another thread instead.

Dolly

• 1 month later...

I'd say you're a daddy and a DL.

Think in terms of dungeons and dragons. You've multi classed.

You're a human daddy 2/diaper lover 3, which gives you five hit dice and a total class level of 5. Something tells me that there isn't much in the way of attack bonus or saves for those classes... but I wouldn't be surprised to see some skill points and maybe even some spell casting or special abilities.

Oh, I am a dork.

So do you prefer the label of 3th [sic] level dork or the label of 5th level dork. Also, would it help if I tried to clarify the two levels with a diagram?

Are supernatural abilities on a continuum? Isn't supernatural a logical fallacy anyway-- since it presupposes that some abilities are natural without being super?

Isn't dorkism really a fetish?

Dear Joey... I shall field your queries.

3rd level dork -- I don't have the 4th or 5th level abilities yet, therefore those titles wouldn't apply... and they're really more labels than titles anyway. "Dork" is really the title. And the talking guinea pigs... that's just a minor distraction.

No, Supernatural Abilities, just like Extrordinary Abilities and Spell-like Abilities, are not on a continuum. They are part of a discrete set which has the ability to change every time a level is gained (including the gaining of negative levels).

And yes, I believe Dorkism can be a fetish. This leads to such things as Gaming Nookie (which is worth 1d6 - 1 slack, unless you have the Beer Goggles card, in which case it is worth 1d6 slack.) But that might be more of a geek thing. I'm really not sure.

I'm not sure about a diagram, but I think you could make a pie chart if I gave you my full list of classes. Maybe even on a series of pie charts demonstrating the changes with each new level added... but I get the feeling that would only cause more confusion.