LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone With Kids?

mla

I'm wondering how other people deal with diapers and their children. I have 1 young child and another coming soon. We try to keep diapers out of view, but my wife is not into hiding things, so I imagine inevitably one of them is going to find them. So what do I say to them? I am imagining a scenario where one of them finds diapers, and mentions it to their grandparents or aunts and uncles or teachers friends etc. It kind of freaks me out. We want to be an open family with no secrets or things to hide, but I fear other people's inability to understand diaper lovers as well as people I don't want to know finding out.. Anyone have any suggestions??

We never tired to hide mine. I never wore uncovered diapers around my children but they all knew about it.

I never wear "just a diaper" around anyone but my wife. The only exception was the hospital.

I'm wondering how other people deal with diapers and their children. I have 1 young child and another coming soon. We try to keep diapers out of view, but my wife is not into hiding things, so I imagine inevitably one of them is going to find them. So what do I say to them? I am imagining a scenario where one of them finds diapers, and mentions it to their grandparents or aunts and uncles or teachers friends etc. It kind of freaks me out. We want to be an open family with no secrets or things to hide, but I fear other people's inability to understand diaper lovers as well as people I don't want to know finding out.. Anyone have any suggestions??

• 13 years later...

My gf has kids and the way I hide mine is I just wait till i know im going to have the house to myself for a while like maybe a few days and I will go buy some and try to use most of them before they get back if not then what I will do is we have a storage unit that I store some of my clothes that I don’t wear anymore or that often and I will take them there and hide them in our storage unit. 

happily, no kids. never had them, never will. some things arent for kids to know, even if its not inherently dirty, some things are ok to keep from them, you wouldnt let them know about you looking at, for example, adult content(assuming you do, and i dont know if you do or dont, not my business). age is a factor, some ages kids cant help but blurt out information that isnt theirs to share, older ages have more sense.