LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Gf And I, And Our Struggle

i'm sorry...but what on earth is the point in getting married with the intention of getting divorced in five years? why even bother? so you get five years of tax breaks? is he military? is it just to abuse the system which was there to help those starting a family? why even do it?

Most of you that have replied to what I said haven't noticed that I DID NOT say to get a divorce. I simply said cheat on her. My GF is still married. And Baxter,normally I'd take your invite hook,line and sinker but I like coming here and if I truly said what was on my mind,DD would have no recourse but to ban me.

Guest aussieabdl

Actually, PampersPete, a lot of us actually did notice. Like my own post, where I told him that cheating is just downright low, and everyone agreed. You're the one who brought up divorce in the first place. And Jeffy pretty much hit the nail on the head, the reason the divorce rate is so freaking high is because too many people give up too quick on their relationsihp. Another reason may be because they acted to quickly on their desire to marry, and therefore end up marrying the wrong person. People do this way too often.

And in no way am I a "love bird". I believe that love exists, and that marriage is often based on love, but romantic love is just not for me.

So maybe some people do marry for the money, I actually never said that people don't. But the generalisation that no one marries for love is just ridiculous, which is the generalisation that PampersPete made.

Jeffy, I think you have the perfect attitude about this situation.

i'm sorry...but what on earth is the point in getting married with the intention of getting divorced in five years? why even bother? so you get five years of tax breaks? is he military? is it just to abuse the system which was there to help those starting a family? why even do it?

wait what system is there to help people starting a family? I'm not sure how marriage is there to help someone starting a family, since you certainly do not have to be married to have a family.

what on earth is the point of getting married legally? to get on the same insurance, to change your name, to get tax breaks.

see legal marriage is not a religious marriage. You can get married in a church but not legally be married. So why don't people just get married in their own religion? why even bother with the legalities? if marriage is only about loving each other, than you dont need to fill out a marriage license etc... when you can just marry within your chosen faith, but if you want to have the rights and privileges the government decides spouses have then you legally get married.

the rights and privilages have nothing to do with starting a family.

"she knows about it, just doesn't want to be a part of it... "

You have a problem; a very big problem. You haven't dealt with this issue and now you both have added a child to the mix. Now you need to decide how important sex is to your relationship.

Also, I don't remember I heard you say; do you love each other?

Anondl

Also, I don't remember I heard you say; do you love each other?

Anondl

*giggles* in the words of tina turner "whats love got to do with it?"

:P

sorry just the minute i read this that song popped into my head and its been stuck there for like ten minutes!

my six month pregnant gf and i have been together for over two years now. we have a great relationship etc. I am a complete dominant person sexually. she isn't as sexual as i am. for me, my dl stems from wanting to 'punish' or force a woman into diapers for a short period of time, and she may or may not have to use them. and pacifiers some what excite me sometimes.

for me, the diaper thing is no different then handcuffs, or other sexually supporting items that are for dominant people.

she doesn't like my fantasy, it upsets her actually. and we plan to be married next year, that means no more sexual trying with anyone else.

She wishes i wouldn't even mention it, she has tried it before, didn't like it...and wants me to not mention it. So I have been respsectful to her for a long time, we also have normal sex...it isn't my only turn on, but it's my biggest one.

I have over time, gotten girls to make attempts with this for me, I have very little trouble getting women, and I still haven't gotten to fully explore my fantasy.

I need help on being respectful to her but still getting the sexual thrills i strive for...any advice?

she knows about it, just doesn't want to be a part of it...

Well you do have to respect your gf. If she isn't into it, don't force it on her. If it is so important you want her be into it, then she isn't the right girl for you so you need to find another person. You two can always to joint custody with the child when it's born and help support it.

Time out both of you!! Separate corners and to a new thread! PLEASE!

BTW Definition two:

2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

Time out both of you!! Separate corners and to a new thread! PLEASE!

BTW Definition two:

2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

I apologise to you and the other members.

Returning to the subject, and trying to help the topic starter:

First, the child changes everything (a little humor, but I'm quite serious). Jeffy seems to understand this, and wants to make a family. You have to try to make this work. I wouldn't necessarily get married though. It might bring you closer together, or it might put undue pressure on your relationship. There is no divorce without marriage, remember. Your child just wants loving parents, not necessarily married ones.

Okay, now on the subject of wanting to diaper your wife, I say that you might get what you want if you changed her role in the game a little. Back in the day, I wanted the same thing with my girlfriend, now wife of many years. Like your lady, she did not want to be 'forced' into diapers, but probably would have accepted being treated like a little girl (she either sucks her thumb or a pacifer during sex if I ask). Especially in view of the coming baby, your girlfriend is very sensitive to the meaning of diapers. For her, diapers are all about love. I'm afraid that your fantasy is one of diapers being part of control and abuse, like mine was.

You've attempted to pound a square peg into a round hole, I'm afraid. Your timing was terrible (assuming you brought up wanting to force her into diapers when she was pregnant.) Can you go back and make that square peg a round one, so that it slips inside that nice round hole? Could you in the sense that you could make diapering her in a loving fashion arousing for you? If you could, maybe she'd believe that's where you were coming from, but probably not. Like my wife, she's probably always going to believe diapers are meant to dominate her, and she's not going to accept that.

My only other advice would be to let it drop for a while, be the greatest guy in the world, to the point that she wants to reward you, then say you'd be able to tone down your fantasy to make it that she gets diapered as a little girl with you as her loving daddy. But then you couldn't screw her because she'd think your fantasy involved pedophilia, not just abuse and control of an adult. I dunno. You've got some work ahead of you if you want your wife in diapers. It's possible, but not clear how you're going to get there.

If you could diaper her as a little girl, but have sex with her as a woman, then you have a chance.

wait what system is there to help people starting a family? I'm not sure how marriage is there to help someone starting a family, since you certainly do not have to be married to have a family.

what on earth is the point of getting married legally? to get on the same insurance, to change your name, to get tax breaks.

see legal marriage is not a religious marriage. You can get married in a church but not legally be married. So why don't people just get married in their own religion? why even bother with the legalities? if marriage is only about loving each other, than you dont need to fill out a marriage license etc... when you can just marry within your chosen faith, but if you want to have the rights and privileges the government decides spouses have then you legally get married.

the rights and privilages have nothing to do with starting a family.

I wasn't saying you had to do either...i was questioning why you would even bother getting married if you knew you were going to get a divorce after five years....i don't see any point in doing so

Returning to the subject, and trying to help the topic starter:

First, the child changes everything (a little humor, but I'm quite serious). Jeffy seems to understand this, and wants to make a family. You have to try to make this work. I wouldn't necessarily get married though. It might bring you closer together, or it might put undue pressure on your relationship. There is no divorce without marriage, remember. Your child just wants loving parents, not necessarily married ones.

Okay, now on the subject of wanting to diaper your wife, I say that you might get what you want if you changed her role in the game a little. Back in the day, I wanted the same thing with my girlfriend, now wife of many years. Like your lady, she did not want to be 'forced' into diapers, but probably would have accepted being treated like a little girl (she either sucks her thumb or a pacifer during sex if I ask). Especially in view of the coming baby, your girlfriend is very sensitive to the meaning of diapers. For her, diapers are all about love. I'm afraid that your fantasy is one of diapers being part of control and abuse, like mine was.

You've attempted to pound a square peg into a round hole, I'm afraid. Your timing was terrible (assuming you brought up wanting to force her into diapers when she was pregnant.) Can you go back and make that square peg a round one, so that it slips inside that nice round hole? Could you in the sense that you could make diapering her in a loving fashion arousing for you? If you could, maybe she'd believe that's where you were coming from, but probably not. Like my wife, she's probably always going to believe diapers are meant to dominate her, and she's not going to accept that.

My only other advice would be to let it drop for a while, be the greatest guy in the world, to the point that she wants to reward you, then say you'd be able to tone down your fantasy to make it that she gets diapered as a little girl with you as her loving daddy. But then you couldn't screw her because she'd think your fantasy involved pedophilia, not just abuse and control of an adult. I dunno. You've got some work ahead of you if you want your wife in diapers. It's possible, but not clear how you're going to get there.

If you could diaper her as a little girl, but have sex with her as a woman, then you have a chance.

and very good advice, the best yet! thank you