LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Problem With Plastic Mommy...

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

I admit, Plastic Mommy has really captured what I enjoy about diapers. Women diapering me, babifying me in a somewhat humiliating fashion... BUT I hate how the male character in the pics always wears that stupid mask. Does anybody else find that mask as disturbing as I do? Totally ruins a great thing! Either show the male models real face or crop the face out so I can more easily pretend it is myself in the pic. Anybody agree?

Not speaking for PM but I can tell you it is VERY hard to find males willing to do those kind of scenes and have their face shown.

But I see your point. As a counterpoint I get a lot of emails asking me if I know where that mask can be gotten, lol.

I admit, Plastic Mommy has really captured what I enjoy about diapers. Women diapering me, babifying me in a somewhat humiliating fashion... BUT I hate how the male character in the pics always wears that stupid mask. Does anybody else find that mask as disturbing as I do? Totally ruins a great thing! Either show the male models real face or crop the face out so I can more easily pretend it is myself in the pic. Anybody agree?

I don't know...why not imagine it IS you behind the mask??

Actually, I personally love that mask, and as DD said--I'd love to have one. Would make a lot of pictures easier to publish. Although, there probably are better masks out there. LOL

From my point of view, the whole problem with Plastic Mommy is that there are only photographs on display on that site. Nice enough in their own right, but god damn it how immensely boring if you want to have a decent wank! :angry2: I certainly need pictures in motion to fulfill that little need. :beer:

Not speaking for PM but I can tell you it is VERY hard to find males willing to do those kind of scenes and have their face shown.

But I see your point. As a counterpoint I get a lot of emails asking me if I know where that mask can be gotten, lol.

Well, all you had to do was ask ;)

http://passionalboutique.com/store/product...roducts_id=2572

MaskSheila.jpg

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Geez, I thought I was the only one creeped out by that mask. I think it stems from fears of clowns, but still, very creepy. I totally get that it is hard to find male models who aren't into diapers to show their face on camera in scene like that. Why don't they ever do auditions for real AB/DLs who don't mind being identified? Some of them might even do it for free just to have some hot blond with a nice rack diaper them.

Guest John_Q_Sample

I'm glad to know I am not out of the ordinary by finding that mask creepy and disturbing. If they cant find models willing to show their face why not just taking them with the males body in the pic but the head out of frame or shown from behind??? Quite simple and it makes a good level of fantasizing much more attainable.

The masks don't bother me, thought I can see how they would bother some people. I'm not sure if I'd want to wear the mask or not if I had the opportunity to be in one of those shoots. I'd probably change my appearance slightly if I didn't wear the mask, just to be a bit less recognizable.

Plastic Mommie asks for pounds, not dollars. I liked many of the samples but I have no idea how much it would cost in American currency, if it is even worth it.

Online currency convertor: http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi Right now, take pounds and multiply by 1.65 to get dollars.

• 1 month later...