LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inside Your Diaper

Guest Princess Diapers

Guest Princess Diapers

Do you like putting things inside your diaper? Like certain objects or squshy foods?? I find it very fulfilling and it turns me on when I have a wet diaper with it's say mashed pound cake or warm oatmeal inside. It really gets me horny!!

Yep.

It's more interesting when having to do housework and some of it insists on trying to escape when having to bend down to put things away in the cupboards. Or answering the phone while something warm is squishing about inside the diaper.

yup, stuff in the diaper is hella hot! and for those of you who are interested in the feeling of a full diaper but dont want to deal with the smell or cleanup of messing it yourself alternatives are readily available!

oatmeal is particularly wonderful because it soothes the skin while you play. XD

yup, stuff in the diaper is hella hot! and for those of you who are interested in the feeling of a full diaper but dont want to deal with the smell or cleanup of messing it yourself alternatives are readily available!

oatmeal is particularly wonderful because it soothes the skin while you play. XD

I'm not having any problems with a chapped ass, so not to keen on oatmeal. Agaion i'm open to trying almost anything once.

Just thought I would add some 'alternative' thoughts into this post....

Most foodstuffs are harmless.

Rice is too finiky, it tends to escape and your picking up for ages.

Oatmeal in diapers (porrige) is good mixed with water. (ideal for extended periods)

Custard in diapers. (tends to stain clothing and plastic pants, but washes away well in a shower)

Cornflour in diapers (similar to custard but no colouring, washes away well in a shower).

Bananas in diapers (tend to go too mushy after a while).

Bananas in rear produce interesting urges, coat with glycerine for added desperation

Instant mash. (totally harmless but doesn't wash well, have to scoop out and bin contents)

Instant mash in rear with glycerine (use a catering syringe)... similar to banana with glycerine but harder to hold

Glycerine on its own (inserted into rear can produce violent urges and some nasty after effects)

Olvie oil (similar to above)

Shaving foam in diapers only!!! (some produce a burning sensation due to the alcohol or something)

One of the benefits of oatmeal, instant mash and cornflour (custard) is that the consistency is adjustable. From thick hard lumpy stuff, to viscous semi runny goo. In a well fitting diaper the runny goo can be interesting as it never stays still when sitting and works its way into many places, if you split the mixture and make half thick and lumpy, the other half more viscous the results can be entertaining. You could also put the runny mixsture into a rubber surgical type glove or condom, make sure its well filled and tie the end off to make the entire thing nice and tight. Rub some baby oil onto the rubber and insert into the diaper, for a while the mess will be contained in the rubber glove or condom. Once the oil starts to eat the rubber the chances are that if you have tied the clove // condom tightly enough it will just sort of pop and the runny contents will be released into the diaper ........... the best thing is you dont know how long the rubber will hold out so you'll never know when you'll get messy. Its certainly a lot cleaner than doing the enema thing. ^_^

personally that sounds like alot of work, probably better off just taking a dump in em. No desire to do so.(maybe when i have the house to myself in a couple of weeks, just to try it, but even then i may just try the shaving cream. poop is gross, mine or anyone elses.)

Shaving cream? Awesome?

I might have to try this, it sounds ideal. The worst part about messy diapers for me is the clean up, and as shaving foam is basically fizzy soap, there's nothing at all to worry about.

I've used a banana in the past, which I though was more fun than 'filling it" for real. For some reason mushed up banana was much closer to how I imagined a full diaper than an actual full diaper.

I like to save it up for a couple of weeks and then take a huge dump in my diaper. Then, I show it to my girlfriend and ask her can't she just accept me for who I am? :o Judging from the usual reaction, that seems to break the shyness barrier.

Guest YkDave

hahaha!

As for the shaving cream, watch out there... Like mentioned before, alot of it will cause some irritation due to the alcohol and whatever else is in it.

From personal experience, dont use the 'gillette sensitive skin' shaving cream, you will be sorry :D

• 4 years later...