LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Homemade Diapers? Maybe?

So basically my situation is that I still live at home with the parents and I don't think I want to buy diapers, but want to try them so very bad, because I would probably be caught... So what I am wondering now if there is any alternatives to real diapers, now what we do have are puppy pads since we have a new puppy, I was thinking maybe I could take a couple of those and tape it onto my waist or something of that sorts... I know I could use a towel or wash cloth but then I would have to wash them before the parents saw...so..if you have any advice or ideas please respond... thanks..

I think the real thing is going to have the best feel. Not sure wearing and wetting a puppy pad you would be any less likely to get caught :unsure: Go out of the house, take a drive to a nearby town go to a park or a mall or where ever. Wear discretely under jeans and enjoy your day. You can dispose of the evidence before going back home. Towels a good substitute for the feeling of being wrapped up. The pads could be good for the plasticy feel, but nothing compares to a real diaper. I wore at home a few times with no ill effects but getting away from the house was the easiest way for me before I had my own place.

..if you have any advice or ideas please respond...

Well, FWIW I started with bath towels- I just kept trying different folds till I hit on the right one ;) Another alternative is receiving blankets- again keep folding till it works. Of course there's no leak protection, a problem I never really solved so I just gave up and bought plastic panties B) If it's disposables you're after find your way to as distant a store as you can then buy what you want :) If you go to a chain store, the one nearest you will usually be laid out the same(or as a mirror-image) to the one you'll be buying at so you can figure out the what and where before you get there and not have to ask for help or spend your time looking :rolleyes: Read the reviews here to figure out what you want to try first, some store brands are OK but the best diapers aren't sold in stores :(

Bettypooh

So basically my situation is that I still live at home with the parents and I don't think I want to buy diapers, but want to try them so very bad, because I would probably be caught... So what I am wondering now if there is any alternatives to real diapers, now what we do have are puppy pads since we have a new puppy, I was thinking maybe I could take a couple of those and tape it onto my waist or something of that sorts... I know I could use a towel or wash cloth but then I would have to wash them before the parents saw...so..if you have any advice or ideas please respond... thanks..

Now this takes me back about 10 years ago and yes there are things you can do/try to get the diaperd feeling but nothing will beat the real thing and i'm sure anyone here who has tried will say the same. It was only a year ago that i had the chance of trying adult nappies (and that was due to my gf :o ) but for years before that i always had some size 6 pampers stached away somewhere and they were found a couple of times(when i was younger) but nothing was ever said to me about it (maybe i'm just lucky there).

I don't think I want to buy diapers, but want to try them so very bad

This maybe a bit harsh or i could be completly wrong(please tell me if i am), but in the quote above your questioning yourself to which i think you know the real answer already, it's just your situation that is putting you off and i do know what thats like. I used to take 3 or 4 out the pack and get rid of the rest.

Sorry cant think anymore had too much to drink

[MODS, Please delete if you feel inappropriate]

You are young so you may not like the idea of cloth diapers.

I have used cloth diapers for most of my life.

My wife has made diapers for me. We found out that is was less expensive to purchase them instead of making them.

Check out http://www.adultclothdiaper.com

Coming from a similar situation a decade ago, I think your best option is to make diapers from towels or maybe an old bedsheet or something similar and forgo using them until you've either got a few days alone (so you can launder them yourself), or you move out.

A note to others: Some parents are rabidly anti-diaper and have a callous disregard for personal space. As such, it may be impossible to stash diapers anywhere (including in a car trunk).

Ah, homemade diapers. Now this takes me back to when I was rather too young to be telling stories in detail but suffice to say:

bath towels + trash bag + careful use of scissors and duct tape = diaper

But as said by others, there just ain't no substitute for the real thing. No matter how well you 'make you own' it will never be as good as even the cheapest store brand. If you're 20 years old and want to do 'adult stuff' without interference from your nosey parents, you have to either (1) get a job and place of your own (2) run the risk of being caught and having to explain or (3) do nothing.

Obviously (1) is preferable for a whole number of reasons besides being able to wear diapers :)

do you have a credit card?? if so order samples like i do every so often when i know i can since ive ordered from just about every one and the people i live with would be pissed if i ever got caught wearing but they dont ever say anything when i get samples in the mail i just joke with them and say its some random tshirt or something i won and lately ive been getting the mail so no biggie

Ok, how about a cover story? Do have your own car? They say nothing puts a better shine on a car than a wax job using a cloth diaper. (don't believe me check your local auto parts store)

So you thought it was more pratical to buy a pack of 10 or 12.

Honestly... I got caught more because of homemade diapers, than when I switched to real diapers. In hindsight, I can understand... a diaper is something the brain can process looking at. Imagine walking into your child's room and seeing a wet pile of towels, that they peed on.

Granted, you might go WTF to either scenario, but a diaper is something you can show your parents isn't sick and twisted.

Don't let that scare you, honestly, being caught is not equal to a death sentence for most. My parents never did anything, no punishments, to psychiatric evaluations... not even a sit down and discussion.

In case you're wondering why, a proper homemade diaper has to be huge. It doesn't cover odor as well, even urine. And, both hiding and disposal are twice as hard.

Just bit the bullet and get real diapers. If you're parents are sick, evil people, the worst you'll have to do is show them some web sites that explain this isn't something unhealthy.

I used to be the same way. If I ever got away from home I would buy a pack a baby diapers and use a few and throw the rest away because I never wanted to get caught with them. (As I am now older, I wished that I at least donated the unused diapers.)

Anyways, others have mentioned the trash bags and towels. If they mean paper towels, that is what I used. I would start with a trash bag cut into an hourglass shape (like a diaper). I would tape the first paper towel of a roll to the diaper and while the paper towels are still connected, I would unroll it back and forth over the diaper until I had about 10 layers of paper towels. Each layer would be taped to the previous layer at what would be the waistline of the diaper (this would help them not rip at the perforations). I would then cut the excess paper towels to match the hourglass shape. I would tape this on myself. I would not recommend using this diaper, but I would pour water down it to simulate pee.

I hope this description makes sense and helps.

I used to be the same way. If I ever got away from home I would buy a pack a baby diapers and use a few and throw the rest away because I never wanted to get caught with them. (As I am now older, I wished that I at least donated the unused diapers.)

Anyways, others have mentioned the trash bags and towels. If they mean paper towels, that is what I used. I would start with a trash bag cut into an hourglass shape (like a diaper). I would tape the first paper towel of a roll to the diaper and while the paper towels are still connected, I would unroll it back and forth over the diaper until I had about 10 layers of paper towels. Each layer would be taped to the previous layer at what would be the waistline of the diaper (this would help them not rip at the perforations). I would then cut the excess paper towels to match the hourglass shape. I would tape this on myself. I would not recommend using this diaper, but I would pour water down it to simulate pee.

I hope this description makes sense and helps.

I go to work last so removing the evidence isn't too bad, just not too thrilled with the "please knock before entering" not being followed. My stash is buried in my closet.

Honestly... I got caught more because of homemade diapers, than when I switched to real diapers. In hindsight, I can understand... a diaper is something the brain can process looking at. Imagine walking into your child's room and seeing a wet pile of towels, that they peed on.

Granted, you might go WTF to either scenario, but a diaper is something you can show your parents isn't sick and twisted.

Don't let that scare you, honestly, being caught is not equal to a death sentence for most. My parents never did anything, no punishments, to psychiatric evaluations... not even a sit down and discussion.

In case you're wondering why, a proper homemade diaper has to be huge. It doesn't cover odor as well, even urine. And, both hiding and disposal are twice as hard.

Just bit the bullet and get real diapers. If you're parents are sick, evil people, the worst you'll have to do is show them some web sites that explain this isn't something unhealthy.

No. At worst, it'll get blown up into a big family fight. As I stated before, it's not a good idea to use homemade diapers. That way, there's no "finding used towels" scenario.

I go to work last so removing the evidence isn't too bad, just not too thrilled with the "please knock before entering" not being followed. My stash is buried in my closet.

One of mine was. It got found. And between the bed matris and box spring. and buried in the tub of Legos. And behind the chest of drawers. And underneath the box of books (and buried in the box of books). A snooping parent can get into more places than you can think to stash things in...

Any chance you could rent a motel room for a night? Get some towels, a garbage bag, and a roll of duct tape and have fun!

At that rate you might as well buy a bag of diapers and drive around town wearing them. You could go on a mini-roadtrip for less than the cost of a motel room.

Here is something that has worked for me. I just get a bunch of toilet paper, hold it in place around me, and pull up a plastic grocery bag (like from walmart) with holes made in the corner for your legs to go through. You can then add as many grocery bags around you as you like for extra leakage protection. It actually works very well...although I do not know how much it feels like an actual diaper as I've yet to wear a real one since I was a baby.