LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't You Hate...

Why would you sit on the toilet. That thing is yucky! There is a reason they invented adult diapers... :P

Because not everyone likes the feeling of a messy diaper. especially if its a really sloppy mess.

I hate when I get that shituation more than three times in a day. Like when I'm running back to the bathroom every hour or so to face another wave of that stuff that turns my butt so sore.

One word: Loperamide!

yeah but if uyou take to much of this stuff, then you can't poop at all for like a day or two and then you get cramps cause you are all backed up! but you are right, immodium and the other meds with loperamide work wonders! specially when flying or on long car rides

Been there and done that. Fecal incontinence in no fun at all.

Once in a while I experience an "explosion" and I hate it with a passion.

...when your standing at the toilet with cramps so bad you know you can't sit down to relieve them without splattering the walls on the way down?

How far away are you standing from the toilet??? I tend to be able to do a quick "slap the seat down and sit", unless I'm also puking, in which case, I'm wearing a diaper, anyway. I don't like messy diapers, but they're better than a messy house...