LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reliveing Stress

Hi ok here it is I'm going threw a lot rate now and I'm looking for a way to relive stress. Hares what’s happening with in a month and a half after graduation I'm moving out of state first time I every moved and there’s no one I know around me so for at lest a little while I'm going to be alone then I'm also going to collage witch in its own right is extremely stressful and I all so have to get a job and figure out how to live on my own and I don’t even have a vehicle besides my bike. Every thing I have tried that normally works isn’t helping. I have tried my games witch is always a good stress reliever there’s just some thing about kicking the livening hell out things in a game that relives stress :D also a long hot bath also that normally helps load music and so much more. And I can’t get my hands on any diapers so that’s out. So I was hoping that some one would have some thing that would help. And I would just like to say I'm not trying to complain to any one or even looking for sympathy or any thing b/c that’s not it and I want this it’s just its very stress full and I'm just looking to find a way to release that stress and anxiety.

Thanks for any advice and your time

And I can’t get my hands on any diapers so that’s out.

Why not? You can:

1. Ride your bike or take the bus to a pharmacy or grocery store or Walmart or K-Mart and buy diapers.

2. Order diapers online. You don't need a credit card; many sites will take PayPal or COD.

3. Ask for some kind person here on the boards to mail you some diapers.

I always take issue with people who say they can't get diapers. Diapers are EASY to get. Hard to store or hide or afford, perhaps, but NOT hard to get.

Best of luck to you.

Guest YkDave

I can’t get my hands on any diapers so that’s out.

Their is something else you can get your hand onto that helps also ^_^

:huh:

I'm just going to bite my tongue on this for now and leave it at this:

While you are in college, please learn to write.

GRAMMATICAL PHAIL

I was going to be nice and not point that out but since you did it first and I'm a lemming off a cliff,I gotta agree with you. The OP is going to college but can't spell? :huh: My troll detector just went off a little bit....

I agree with dprdjeff I love hitting the gym to relieve stress. I put the ipod on some Cruxshadows or Thousadn foot Krutch and just destoy some weights. After about a half hour to an hour of lifting heavy things I am pretty calm.

p.s. SEX is also great even if it is some self loving.

Hi ok here it is I'm going threw a lot rate now and I'm looking for a way to relive stress. Hares what’s happening with in a month and a half after graduation I'm moving out of state first time I every moved and there’s no one I know around me so for at lest a little while I'm going to be alone then I'm also going to collage witch in its own right is extremely stressful and I all so have to get a job and figure out how to live on my own and I don’t even have a vehicle besides my bike. Every thing I have tried that normally works isn’t helping. I have tried my games witch is always a good stress reliever there’s just some thing about kicking the livening hell out things in a game that relives stress :D also a long hot bath also that normally helps load music and so much more. And I can’t get my hands on any diapers so that’s out. So I was hoping that some one would have some thing that would help. And I would just like to say I'm not trying to complain to any one or even looking for sympathy or any thing b/c that’s not it and I want this it’s just its very stress full and I'm just looking to find a way to release that stress and anxiety.

Agree diapers are easy to get, but if you can't for some reason. Pants wetting (and messingif it's your thing) are still free and can be stress relievers

1: Learn firearm safety, get a gun, and visit the shooting range. Shooting stuff can be therapeutic, but it needs to be done responsibly.

2: Get a bat, crowbar, hammer, etc. and find some old junk (or very cheep dollar store stuff) to wale on. This is much more effective than just kicking stuff in videogames. If nothing else, you'll end up being too tired to be stressed-out.

3: Pets tend to be good stress relievers. They give you someone to keep you company, talk to, and play with. I'm partial to dogs, myself.

4: Find some good movies and spend a few nights watching them. Of course, what constitutes a good movie is up to you. I prefer a mix of sci-fi, comedy, and action movies. Fun stuff. I typically avoid my more serious movies when I'm feeling stressed, as they just don't seem as enjoyable then.

5: If you decide to exercise, do so in the afternoon or evening, as this is usually shown to lower blood pressure. Exercise in the morning and before noon often raises blood pressure.

• 2 weeks later...

it seems like first of all you need to address the stresses you are feeling related to starting a new life.

It seems like you have a partial plan. i.e. you know where you are moving, that you will be going to a school, i'm assuming what school you are going to, and that you knowyou will need to get a job.

now, you need to start researching online the area you are moving to. read the local paper, see whats around for jobs, see what public transportation looks like, figure out what busses or trains you need to take from wher eyou are living to campus, or if u are living on campus, the quickest routes to your classes.

See all the jobs being offered there, update your resume. Go to your new schools website and see what they have to offer through their career services department in regards to jobs, also se what clubs are available, they are a great way to meet people quick, and most clubs meet within the first two or three weeks of school.

doing some of this research is going to greatly alleviate your stress, when you go to this new place, you will be familiar with different routes to campus, with where the shopping centers are, what sort of jobs are available, what clubds you may want to join, and you may have already applied for some jobs.

THe more research you do about this new place, the less stress you are goingt o have because you will be much better prepared for the move.

course it might help to do this while wearing a diaper?

You've hit the one area I have no tolerance for. You are NOT under stress, you are just a lazy, clueless, immature, kid who just doesn't want to deal with any responsibility. You tried gamming and taking a bath. Wow. How about JUST MOVING YOUR LAZY ASS!!!!

The reason you are stressed is simple. You are behind the eight-ball and and don't have a clue what to do. Your "solution" to your problems is to goof-off to relieve "stress." The only way to really relieve your stress is to solve your problems. Start taking responsibility for your situationa and do something constructive.

If you want a car but don't have one, get a job to save money to get one. Gee, you may have to take public transportation like those, gasp, "low income people."

Sure you may have to take a sucky job earning minimum wage. That's life but so do lots of other people who have REAL problems and families to support.

Sell the game console and start being productive. You will be amazed how working even a lame job can help.

Other than that, take calcium and magnesium. It will help take any edge off. Don't take any stimulants. (coffee, tea, cola)