LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Sample!

Just got my free samples (i got 2) and while I haven't put them to the test just yet, I do have a few complaints. , The tapes suck, they had come open allready and barely stick. I am having to wear my abena body stocking (onesie) to hold the diaper in place. Hopefully it makes up for this by handling many wettings. I will update with that information.

Just got my free samples (i got 2) and while I haven't put them to the test just yet, I do have a few complaints. , The tapes suck, they had come open allready and barely stick. I am having to wear my abena body stocking (onesie) to hold the diaper in place. Hopefully it makes up for this by handling many wettings. I will update with that information.

On both? and all tapes? that sounds strange..don't they have the double tape system for refastening?? Sounds like somebody put yours in the Microwave scanner or something.... Strange.

Yes it is very strange, and I was quite disappointed that it didn't last the 8 hours I was told about by the phone guy when I called for the samples. I wore it for about 2 hours, and NASA technology. I will stick with the 10 Abenas I have left then try to order more of those, they may be super big, but they can hold my for at least 4 hours before I have to change

Dude, Seriously??? You bought the NASA thing??? The same technology is in just about every diaper made today!! Can you say S.A.P.??? (not sap, as in loser). Remember These and most others are for incontinent people.. I seriously think you had a bad sample for whatever reason that you could say a Abena could out shine these for twice the time.. I have used about all of them including those two and my normal Molicares and I can last about the same in all give or take one pee +/- (full one). I depend on my diapers everyday, as I am incontinent. There is no way I'm gonna believe that a Abena X is twice as good as a wellness.. sorry... just my two cents worth. I'd actually give the nod to the wellness. If it wasn't for fit, They would be up on my top list. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this...am I???? :huh:

also when discussing how long a diaper lasts, remember everyone urinates different amounts and at different times, one person may only urinate once ever 8 hours so the diaper lasts longer than the person who urinates quite a bit multiple times in one diaper...

Well I have taken a second try at the Wellness, and again was not impresed, It could be a bad sample, who knows but the fit was not good at all. The tapes again were not great, barely stuck, and the diaper sagged more that A Tranquility on me. I was afraid that it would leak. The Abenas fit me good, and can hold a whole night of wettings for me. It just my opinion. If it works great for others, thats cool. It wasn't the diaper for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Exactly, two bucks shipping for two or three diapers and they might have a deal but not for just one. It really peeves me off when companies hide the cost of items behind "shipping and handling" and you pay several bucks only to get a product in a 25c padded envelope with a 50c stamp on it :rolleyes:

Anyway if their product really was as good as they say, the company would be confident enough in the conversion rate to make the samples genuinely free and eat the postage cost, no?

Have to admit this is by far the cheapest sample of wellness briefs per piece with shipping and product. Businesses arent in business to go bankrupt. If you would like them to be in business for that point, please dont complain if you dont have a job as there wont be any jobs without the ability to pay employees. That also means no diapers for you, as there is no money to produce them or spend on research, development and patenting.

btw acecool ... get my samples here quick as I do intend to purchase a case within 24 hours of trying them out if mommy and I like them.

lmao on the title of this link why would you call these free samples if your paying for them eh? thus the same old debate goes on these are not free maybe you should have said something like Samples Here Just pay shipping instead of Free Samples Pay shipping

• 4 weeks later...

I actually have good memories of the old green depends. They were the first real adult diapers I bought and so they will always have a place in my heart. And they were certainly better then the crap they put out today.

And the adrenaline pumping through me when I finally got home to open them up and finally tape one on was amazing.

Oh and it doesn't say anywhere on the site, but when I got my receipt email it says shipping is UPS, so I emailed them about it as UPS can't deliver to PO Boxes, so hopefully they can ship usps instead. They really should say if they can or can't as it does say they can't ship to alaska and hawaii, so I assumed they would have put something about PO Boxes if there was a problem. So we will see once they email me tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stright_locin'

i just got my samples today unfortunately they sent me larges instead of extra large like i ordered. i guess i will have to send them an e-mail and see what they can do about it.

I was very disappointed in the quality of the wellness brief. One of my samples actually split while I was wearing it(NOT doing anything out of the ordinary), exposing the inner fluff and that's not exactly impressive to me.

Holy semantics, Batman. You never cease to amaze me!

Fits this thread very well.

The reason though I wanted to post is the sample pack at HDIS contains 24 diapers for 11.90, they are 9.95, but there is a 1.95 handling charge. Shipping is free. Even if I have them ship to UPS Store and pay $5 for hold for pickup that's 16.90 for a large verity of diapers to try. That's .70 per diaper. I need to use up some diapers though to be able to hide all 24 diapers.

Whilst the price to diaper ratio of the HDIS sample box may be good, there's a wide quality range in there. I believe there are some Molicares, they're about the best diapers in there. Tranquility ATN is a so-so diaper, and it's all downhill from there, really.

So while $0.70 per diaper might seem cheap, remember you're paying that much for some really crappy diapers. Is a "Wings Choice Plus" seventy cents? (Answer: no.)

[Edit]

Oh! Almost forgot to add the Standard HDIS Disclaimer: Email them after ordering and tell them NOT to contact you by email, mail or phone or they WILL spam you to death.

I think it is nice to be able to try so many different ones for a relatively cheap price, even if some of them are probably worse then depends (which is included also, lol). I mean they are really loosing money on them as shipping is probably what you are really paying the 9.95. So unless every distributor is giving them samples to send then they are loosing money on the sample packs in hopes you will come back and buy a case of the ones you like from the samples.

Probably the ones worth try out are Molicare Original and TShape, Tena Super and Ultra, Tranquility ATN and Slimline, Attends with and without waistband. And I can still have some fun with putting some boosters in the Reassure and Wings diapers.