LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

July 2009 (Our First Ever) N J L Munch & Picnic

Llittles Picnics Polls  

1 member has voted

1. 1. For 2010, Should we have a Littles Picnic with stuff to do for DLs, ABs, and Littles each summer?

• Yes - When its announced tell me (post at end of thread with your email and interests, and particulars for your reminder invite in 2010.)
    • Yes - but I do not live within range.
    • No - and I do live within range.
    • No - but I do not live within range.
  2. 2. If you plan to attend, which Summertime month would be best?

• June
    • July
    • August (Note: August may be best for Beach/Seashore Munch)
  3. 3. If you plan to attend, which scenario is best?

• Munch 1pm, Activity 3pm Picnic at Member residence from 5:30pm to 9:30pm
    • Picnic all afternoon at State Park from 1pm until 6pm with swimming option

OFFICIAL POSTING:

I ABsolutely refuse to sit alone in my diaper and waste another beautiful day. So here's what WE can do to make DL/ Age Play Parties happen. Someone needs to be accountable so I am going to give it the old college try. I am willing do this for at least the next six months. Here is what I am asking YOU to do.

We will meet at the 'King George' Diner. I will reserve a table(s) for "Glenn" and friends. If this becomes a "Munch" further down the road then we might collectively come up with a group name and a set of rules and meet under that name. We will be here to eat for about an hour, then head off to one preselected activity.

Here is what I am asking YOU to do:

Visit my BLOG here at DD where I will post all my available days for a MONTHLY Activity, at least ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE.

E-mail me here at DD or at daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com to indicate your interest and with any questions you may have.

Contact me as we get closer to the scheduled day so that I will know whom to plan for.

Show up wearing your street clothes and keep the diapers "incognito" (underneath) so that we do not attract unwanted attention. Plan to spend time at the Diner, then if you choose you are welcome to move along to the next activity.

The first planned activity (JUNE) will be an outdoor trail hike (2.5 miles each way = 5 miles total) at a nearby state forest. Bring your binoculars if you have them. Then there will be an outdoor/indoor picnic at my house, also nearby. I expect the picnic to last about two hours. I will supply the basics (hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, soda, coffee, hot tea & iced tea. BYOBeer/Wine/Bottle and feel free to bring more food if you like. BYO diapers - there will be a bathroom available at my home for changing. Date in June is still pending but probably the second or third week in June.

RULES: House Rules. Show respect and tolerance of others. No diapers may be exposed outside the house - please act appropriately.You must be at least 21 years old to attend the picnic at my home and I reserve the right to throw out anyone who is not respectful of others. No drug use or unruly behavior will be tolerated. No smoking inside the house please.

WhooooooHoooo Partys!!! sounds okey dookie to me..well I might question the over 21, but hey it's your party! I only say that as today is memorial day. If they are old enough to take a bullet for their county, then why can't they come to the party. But once again..you host..your rules..I hope you get a good turn out Glenn!

Let's get the party started!

To clarify something very important, younger Adults (< 21 but >18) (AB/DL/those who love them) are WELCOME to come to the lunch at the diner and to the activity (Hike in June.)

Since I am planning a picnic afterwards where there will be alcohol, I choose not to allow any minors to attend for obvious legal reasons.

Dangit, where were you guys when I was growing up (late 70's early 80's) way down in the Carney's Point/Pennsgrove/Pennsville area (way south along the Delaware river)? Back then I had no idea I would ever run into other people who liked wearing diapers.

We moved out of that area in '84, and now after multiple moves I'm way down in NC.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear ABDL Friends, You deserve an Update:

The date is not yet determined. I'm dealing with a PT job Scheduler - so far all my weekend days have been taken up with work. Have no fear, they will be giving me a break soon! I will know exactly 7 days in advance on a Saturday, so you will be finding out on a Sunday a week ahead of time. If you like, email me directly and I will email you as soon as the date is confirmed. If you can't make it then there then perhaps you can come to the next monthly munch and activity to be scheduled through Fall. The Munch will be from 1pm until 2:40pm, then the activity will begin at 3pm. I expect this to be the regular schedule. No RSVP is ever required for the ABDL Munch and Activity (but feel free to let me know if you can come). Volunteers are welcome! Lets make it happen - I have committed meself to this function through November, at least! I could use any help you are willing to provide.

The First activity, as announced, will be a 2.5 mile Mountain-top Hike which should be for about two hours. Wear shorts/ shortalls or long pants and sturdy hiking boots. Bring sunscreen and insect repellent for your tender AB skin if you need it. There may be poison ivy, wild creatures and loose rocks - there is a path but it is not paved at all. Bring water bottles/ sippy cups. WARNING: There are NO toilet or diaper-changing facilities at this mountain park so I suggest that most of you come well-diapered as there will not be any facilities at the mountain park. Of course, mommies, daddies, aunties, spouses and fully-continent people who prefer not to use diapers will have to use the bathrooms at the diner beforehand or at my house afterward. Subsequent activities (to be announced) will be something which is fun and ABDL friendly!

The Picnic will begin at 5:30pm and last until 9pm. You MUST RSVP and that includes letting me know ahead of time if you will be bringing any guests! My wife and I are putting together a list and have already bought some goodies for the ABDL munch and activity (Hike) and the ABDL Picnic afterwards at my home. IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE PICNIC you are invited to email me directly with them. Feel free to bring DL and/or AB related stuff (Stuffies, pacifiers, onesies, kiddy games and DVDs and Diaper supplies stuff with you (for show and tell if you're a brave AB?) and to feel comfortable in my home. I will be showing 'Speed Racer' and baby Stewie (from Family Guy) movie inside on the tv and you can go around inside in just a diaper, socks and shirt if you prefer.

Note: ALL AB Infantilist stuff will be TOTALLY OK indoors but if you prefer to hang around in the back yard by the BBQ we have nextdoor neighbors so keep it covered and discreet outside please. The beer and wine will be served outside the house and you must be at least 21 years of age (with a valid license - no exceptions!) to partake. The AB DL Diaper party is inside the house, and I have decided to allow those under 21 but over 18 to participate (NO Alcohol for those under the legal age.) This is an adult party and noone under the age of 18 is allowed. Age Play is allowed. Breastfeeding and/ or changing your Adult Baby is allowed and welcome. Cross-dressing and ABFur play is allowed and welcome but you MUST cover up your genitals. NO sexual activity is allowed or tolerated. My wife is not a mommy or LG and she isn't "into" diapers (she won't change you or me) but she is ABDL Friendly and you may act like a child/ baby and/ or DL in our home if you please. Feel free to talk about anything ABDL and you can tell us when you wet or mess your diaper if that is something you like. I also have the SoCalAB Self Hypnosis system if you want to check it out. Also, cross-dressing is allowed but remember to keep the wilder stuff inside the house.

This is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Diapers and plastic pants) picnic. There is a bathroom at my house which is the changing room. I have disposable adult diaper bags in it for your use. Bring your bagged diaper outside and put it in the garbage can. Feel free to tell us what "baby" has done if you like and remember: "Please don't feed the Potty Monster!!"

The proto-type munch and activity is something I am doing for the benefit of ALL. Remember that you are invited to do whatever you can to make this a long-term function for EVERYONE.

email me at daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com for more information.

Glenndl

Hia glenn :)

That sounds great my friend, seems to me you have all the bases covered.

I'll be watching for the date; I just hope I have the day free.

Thanks for your efforts.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 4 weeks later...

The Date is (drum roll please) Saturday, July 18, 2009!!! See above for details.

1pm Age Play/ DL Munch at The King George Diner, Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ (Future munches location(s) up for group consensus). No exposed Diapers please. Ask for "Glenn's Table". Pay your own way. No RSVP (But you are welcome to let me know)

3pm Hike at High Mountain Park (Big Hike At 100 Acre Woods for Winnie The Pooh Fans) Open to all Age Players/ DL's. There will be Lollipops, Gatorade, and Bottled Water but you must bring your own hunnypot if you need it. No restrooms so "Pee Prepared".

Optional BONUS for those who RSVP (Advance Notice Required): Age Play/ DL Picnic at my home. This is a private party held at my home on July 18 for all of my ABDL friends. "Friend me" on DailyDiapers.com or Diaperspace.com to RSVP and get more details. Come wear and use your diapers with Pride at my home. Outside picnic tables (Diapers must be hidden from neighbors please) with grill, food and beverages (Beer supplied but you are welcome to fuel the party by bringing something you like). Exposed diapers inside is perfectly fine, Be yourselves. AB's, Littles and their Parents, Age Players and Switches, DL's, Cross-dressers and BDSM'ers welcome. All Genders, and Orientations are welcome and tolerated at my home. (No sexual behavior please)(No creepy types - If you creep out the others you will be asked to leave) Bring something for show and tell, if you like humilation tell us about it, I will have some fun prizes for silly/ cute behavior (Wettest diaper, Cutest Little, Good Mommy/ Daddy Award, Most Adorable Baby - Can you help me think of some more?? Party ends at nine pm.

There are already several people interested so RSVP to make sure we have enough supplies for the picnic. Come out and make some great friends!

UPDATE: Regarding July 18 First monthly Munch and Activity.

The Munch is at 1pm (sharp) at the King George Diner (KGD) in Wayne, New Jersey, 07470. Ask for "Glenn's" table. You must pay for your own meal via a 'Separate Check'. For anyone who is new we want you to feel comfortable. We are happy to have you amongst us. Feel free to say hi and then sit down and order lunch from the menu. At about 2:30 we will prepare to leave in order to travel to our first activity.

At this time the weather report is calling for POSSIBLE rain storms during the day. Therefore, I will determine at 2:30 whether we will be going hiking or not.

If we do go hiking, we will try to arrive at High Mountain Park Parking lot in Wayne, NJ before 3pm. You should follow my vehicle to the parking lot. The Hike is scheduled to commence at 3pm (sharp.) I expect this to be about two hours and, as this is a simple, straight path trail, we will turn around at 4 pm and should arrive back at the parking lot at 5pm. This park does NOT have any restroom facilities - it is primitive. I recommend that you wear and use your diapers - or take care of your needs prior to leaving the KGD. Their are mosquitoes, and poison ivy in these woods so I am asking individuals to take appropriate measures beforehand (i.e. wear sunblock and be prepared). If you feel that you will need a first aid kit, then bring your own. I will supply every hiker (in the parking lot at 3pm) with bottled drinking water and gatorade (orange, lemonade, and fruit punch) to keep you hydrated. If you have any personal requirements other than that, bring your own. The official park policy is "If you bring it in with you, then take it back out with you". DO NOT LITTER. Again, the activity will end at 5pm.

Alternately if the weather is very poor expect to go Bowling. If you have bowling shoes and/or a bowling ball and any bowling gear, you might just want to bring them just in case...otherwise rent it separately. Expect to pay for yourselves for bowling also. This activity would also end at 5pm.

BONUS for Saturday, July 18: Age Play/ DL Picnic (rain or shine!) for those who RSVP only. Begins at 5:30 at my private home nearby, you may follow me there from the activity. Ends at about 9pm. Outside there is a picnic table and chairs, a small rear lawn, grill with food (hamburgers, hotdogs, picnic fare) and beverages (soda, juice, beer, water, coffee.) Guests are welcome to bring something they think the group will enjoy, also! Be friendly and have fun! If there is rain, we will be mostly inside the house. I ask that you keep the diapers and Age Play stuff discreetly under wraps outside at the neighbors are going to be around in their yard. Its fine to be diapered under your streetclothes and its fine to cross-dress if you can discretely "pull it off". Inside, however, its a diaper party! DL's can walk around in just a diaper and tee-shirt if they want, AB's can be Adult Babies however you want (ok to bring your adult sized play pen and/or high chair if you like)(Breast feeding is not a sexual activity as far as I am concerned). Littles are free to be themselves here (I am a Little and proud of it!.) Sissies/ CD's can be themselves, as can TG and D/s. Mommies, Daddies, etc. should be themselves too. Be yourself and enjoy! If you need to change yourself, their is a bathroom where you may do so, up the stairs. Other than that, the upstairs is "off limits", period.

ABDL PICNIC RULES: As your hosts, my wife and I are in charge and guests will have some basic rules, as in any home. You can do your own thing, so long as there is 1) No sexual activity! 2) No violence or bad behavior! 3) No drugs, PERIOD. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO KICK ANYONE OUT. Please use common sense. I choose to serve beer at this party so PLEASE, If you are not of legal drinking age, I better not catch you drinking alcohol. There is no smoking inside, either, but you can use the back yard for that. I am cigar friendly but keep it outside. NO GUEST shall drink to excess or I may ask you to leave immediately if I think you are "overdoing it."

The next Munch and Activity will probably be held on Saturday, August 28 and also Saturday, September 26. The Locations are going to change! I want every NJ member of this group to be happy so I plan to ask them for suggestions as to "their favorite" local NJ diners/ restaurants/ eating places and Activities that all would really enjoy. So expect to get out there and travel around. (i.e. Jersey Shore (running around the beach in diapers anyone?), NJPAC (Concerts on the lawn anybody?), South, North, Central, Western and Eastern NJ, and NYC, even skiing (yep, diapers are convenient there!) and all-year-round stuff! (I'm a "social animal", aren't you?)

At some point I expect that we will be discussing some basic organizational rules of operation, an official name, and adult stuff, including membership and leadership. I will be open to anyone who wants to step up and help - this is a group that is "For Littles By Littles".

That said, please don't ask me whether their are girls or young adults or furries or other special interests of yours - DO ask me what YOU can do to help this group appeal to all types and you will be rewarded by the presence of these individuals. If they want to come, then they will come. Its that simple!

We may even travel to NYC or Philly or nearby regions for special parties if we are invited - I know I would.

If anyone has any question you can email me at daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com.

Hi glenn,

Well buddy I hope the munch / picnic went well. I was thinking about you folks as I was at my mc ride. I enjoyed my ride but I was sorta bummed I wasn't with you all. Hopefully next one I can make it too. Thanks for organizing it.

Enjoy the summer friend.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

An official report on the First NJ ABDL Monthly Munch and Activity

(As cross-posted on several ABDL/ kink friendly websites)

We had a great time! The first munch met as scheduled, Saturday, July 18 at 1pm at the King George Diner in Wayne, NJ. There were three people in attendance. One more guy from South Jersey made a valiant effort to get here only to get screwed-up directions from the internet and was lost somewhere in the swamps of Jersey for five hours so I’ll give him some credit too. The diner was a cozy place for food and conversation.

The hike went exactly as planned at 3pm. Everyone was given a bottle of Gatorade and/or water for the hike (and there was candy too). We had a BLAST hiking the trails and climbing some HUGE balancing rocks on various mountaintop meadows. We found some native peppermint plants and blueberry bushes. One of the group is a really fun Furry so he lead the way when the trail got a little ambiguous. It turns out that Furries are naturally good at finding the best route so I’ll bring one with me the next time I go on a hike.

The woods are heavily treed and the air was naturally “air-conditioned

Hey glenn! I had a blast, awesome movie. Had a blast hiking, got me psyched for my hike in a couple weeks in NH =D t'was awfully nice meeting you and your wife, too. Hopefully will be free for next month, driving don't matter much to me, but I'm slowly gettin more busy, thanks for the shout out teehee! (I'm the fur, hehehe)