LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

North Carolina Couples?

This is just a shot in the wind but are there by chance any couples that live in North Carolina...we are looking to meet other couples possibly and quite difficult I must say to meet other couples...figured I would throw it out there.

My wife and I have discovered the Outer Banks and we cannot wait to go back, maybe this summer! I'm always diapered on vacation and into AB stuff more than ever. I bet you're inland but, hey, we could travel inland for a day. We HATE living in NJ and looking to maybe move. Nice to read your posts and blog, btw. You really impress me. byes, glenndl

• 4 weeks later...

I'm single, so I guess I shouldnt technically be replying to this, but I live in NC and think it'd be interesting to meet others with this same fetish.

I'm married to a woman who hates the whole AB/DL concept... Been wishing for years to be able to meet up with other like-minded people...

seahawks1203: I tried putting together a Winston-Salem munch back in May, but it kinda fell apart. I'm gonna give it another try later in the summer though. If another munch were organized, what major NC city would be convenient for you?

Adrian: What qualifies as a "couple" in this context? I mean, my girlfriend isn't ABDL, but she loves being social and would come out to a meetup for coffee or lunch or whatever. But if you're looking strictly for couples wherein both people participate, I'd say that's gonna be a rare find.

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

seahawks1203: I tried putting together a Winston-Salem munch back in May, but it kinda fell apart. I'm gonna give it another try later in the summer though. If another munch were organized, what major NC city would be convenient for you?

Adrian: What qualifies as a "couple" in this context? I mean, my girlfriend isn't ABDL, but she loves being social and would come out to a meetup for coffee or lunch or whatever. But if you're looking strictly for couples wherein both people participate, I'd say that's gonna be a rare find.

If only I were a we, but I'm a he without a she.

I'm just a me, but anywee

There's always a monthly munch in Greenboro, the next one is June 27th. Here's the link:

"http://www.littlesmunch.com/content/nclittlesmunch"

Enjoyee

• 6 years later...