LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshorecare

Just wanted to suggest www.northshorecare.com to anyone looking for good diapers at good prices in the US. I buy most of my diapers off of this site and have had nothing but good experiences. I don't know if they're the cheapest around but from my searches I have found the deals to be fair if not good. Excellent customer service, whom I have spoken with in chat and on the phone. My order is right every time. Had one goof up once, but they fixed it and were very nice to work with.

A+ diapers

A+ service

A+ product availablity / ratings

A+ no junk mail / spam / pestering - very discreet and respecting company.

The-Dude

• 4 weeks later...

They're scam artists!

I use to buy Tranquility from them. Wow the case price was cheaper than others, wonder why? They take two bags out and call a case 6 instead of 8! And the cheaper price winds up being more than the rest.

Just wanted to suggest www.northshorecare.com to anyone looking for good diapers at good prices in the US. I buy most of my diapers off of this site and have had nothing but good experiences. I don't know if they're the cheapest around but from my searches I have found the deals to be fair if not good. Excellent customer service, whom I have spoken with in chat and on the phone. My order is right every time. Had one goof up once, but they fixed it and were very nice to work with.

A+ diapers

A+ service

A+ product availablity / ratings

A+ no junk mail / spam / pestering - very discreet and respecting company.

The-Dude

• 4 months later...

I ordered a case of Tranquility size M from Northshore - two of the bags were size L, which, are pretty much worthless to me. And, they do send junk mail from time to time so be careful if you are ordering to a discreet location!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I still buy my attends from them and im very happy with northshorecare. The prices are good, delivery is fast and most importantly its discrete. One time I got diapers from somewhere else and it came in a big box with attends on the side. Very embarrassing!! Ive also ordered from xpmedical, but its more expensive there, epecially bc im in california and have to pay tax bc xpmedical is in california. northshorecare is in IL so no tax. :thumbsup: