LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Columbus, Oh

write_to_dl

I was just wondering how many AB/DL's live in Columbus or it's surrounding burbs. I know that there are some that meet around Columbus often, however I was thinking that it might be fun to meet up for some drinks sometime. I thought downtown or maybe the Short North would be a good spot. All are welcome, although I have more interest in DL's. Let me know if anyone in interested and I can start working on some plans.

I'm not from there myself, but I can tell you that aby.com has about 100 people listed in Columbus (and I'm sure the real number is a lot higher than that).

I also checked the Littles Group Documentation Project and found a group in Columbus that organizes munches: http://www.theghidrah.com/lgdp/index.php?viewcat=19. It says they have events about twice a year, and I bet they'd love to add more if you did the organizing. Good luck!

Well you should know where I'm from by now...But in all actuality, I'm on the East side, Whitehall to be exact. That Ad is from Nevin on here as well as his own site. He does throw some great get togethers. The last party I attended was December, and I met a lot of great people. My family forces some restrictions on when I can attend functions, but rest assured if there is a way that me and Mommie can attend WE DO! Don't really care for the Campus scene since OSU, but sure do miss Mean Mister Mustards Back in the Day!....GO BUCKS!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lived in C-bus my entire life. I don't like the short north although the chamber and the garden does have theor perks. However if y'all want to play some pool at Bankshots or Sportsmens. Drop a line I am not the best player, I have been known to make some good shots every now and then. Go Irish.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

im moving to coloumbus at beging of oct and would love to make new freinds and meet ppl when i get there pls msg me if youd like to talk by msg or phone and get to know me and posably meet as when i get to town the only ones ill know is my daddy ( hes the one i picked not my bio or my stepdad ) and hes gunna baby me but he drives a truc and i will be left with my housemates im disabled and am in diapers 24/7 as is

im a big baby want to know more msg me plz

• 2 years later...