• Final Fantasy (Which one)
    • Legend of Dragoon
    • Fable (1 and 2
    • Diablo (1 and 2
    • Dragon Quest (which one)
    • Star Ocean (which one)
    • Zelda (which one)
    • other (please describe)

I love almost all the final fantasy games (though 12, 11, and the spin offs of 10 left some to be desired). Final Fantasy VI was always my favorite FF though and likely always will be for nostalgic reasons. Lufia was good for the first two games. I am also a big fan of star ocean and of the breath of fire series. Tales of series was also fantastic (great battle system). Fable series is a lot of great fun as you have more options. Also a great game and one of the best RPGs I have encountered in a long time was Xenogears (classic game with a captivating story).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since this thread is sort of being resurrected anyway, I might as well help! :)

For the computer I'm a fan of Dragon Age: Origins, Neverwinter Nights, the Elder Scrolls series.

For consoles I like FF7, Legend of Dragoon, Golden Sun

And I like D&D 3.5 and 4e

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite RPG game would have to be the legend of Zelda majora's mask because you were the only person in the game who was aware that the world was comming to an end. Also you got to to transform into a deku, a goron, and a zora. Not to mention a deity.

play WOW misha the correct side HORDE rules humans drool

Eh, it does not matter. Which ever side you pick consistently looses on the server you join. Horde did have a better selling economy at least when I was playing, which is what I prefer.

Anyways, wow is too addictive so I opted out of that game in favor of a game that I can start and stop at anytime without obligation. It is quickly becoming a requirement now. Thus, the modern Elder Scrolls (specifically Morrowind and Oblivion) games have been excellent as far as rpgs go. I have got Skyrim on the wish list for this Christmas.

In regards to the poll, Diablo 2 was really good back in its day when it had a following and before they mucked it up with some of the new patches.

• 1 month later...