LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy!

I am a new mommy (yay!) to an adorable little boy. It's all very new and excting! I just thought I'd pop in and say hi since some of you may have seen my posts already and wondered who in the heck I am, well now you know.... kinda. I would love to talk to other mommy's to perhaps get a little bit of insight on being a mommy. Right now I'm learning as I go, which has been really great so far.

Sassy

So dare we ask who's the lucky lad???? Boy one trip to Vegas and BAMMMMM! :P:D I just woke up my wife and told her...you just got a "ummmhuh" I'll talk with her later..shes a little grumpy when she don't get her beauty sleep, so maybe you "guys" can talk laters...GOOD NEWS!!!!!

So dare we ask who's the lucky lad???? Boy one trip to Vegas and BAMMMMM! :P:D I just woke up my wife and told her...you just got a "ummmhuh" I'll talk with her later..shes a little grumpy when she don't get her beauty sleep, so maybe you "guys" can talk laters...GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Haha one trip to vegas sharing hotel space with 1 sissy, 1 ab and 1 dl is bound to turn any girl into a mommy, right? Guess what happens in vegas doesn't stay in vegas after all eh? lol

Well good for you two, Brian is a awesome guy, like I have to tell you. Hope the best for both of you. keep us ahhh Abreast of your adventures. ;)

Welcome, SassyGirl, and congratulations to you and BriGuy! He's a lucky man... er, baby. ;)

I hope someday you'll share with the board what you thought when you first learned of this unusual interest we AB/DLs have. Obviously, you're a very cool, open-minded gal.

Cheers! :biker_h4h:

Welcome, SassyGirl, and congratulations to you and BriGuy! He's a lucky man... er, baby. ;)

I hope someday you'll share with the board what you thought when you first learned of this unusual interest we AB/DLs have. Obviously, you're a very cool, open-minded gal.

Cheers! :biker_h4h:

I suppose I could have included that in my original posting! I've known Brian since high school and I've always had a huge amount of respect towards him. When he first told me I had to do a little bit of research on my own and ask him tons of questions before I truely understood what it ment to be an adult baby. I believe my exact words to him were along the lines of , if it's not hurting you nor me who cares? Him being an adult baby has not once changed my opinion of him, I still think hes amazing as I always have. He had asked me almost right off the bat if I wanted to go to vegas, he explained to me that Tami would be there as well as Square Duck. I initally declined because I was still processing everything, however the week before vegas I decided that I was going to go and nothing was going to keep me from it. Even up to a few days before I wasnt sure if I was going to attend the parade because in my mind that felt out of my comfort zone. But the day of the parade I knew that if I didnt go I would probably regret it, so I went and had the best time of my life! Seeing him so comfortable in his skin provoked feelings of being so proud of him and being surounded by people who didn't care what others thought felt really really good.

Being able to view things from the outside people are more accepting then everyone might think. While I'm not in the shoes on AB/DL so I don't know what it feels like but my thought it this: being an AB/DL is who you are, dont let anyone stand in the way of being yourself. If they have an issue with it, it's thier problem not yours.

Welcome Sassy to our community!!!

It's great that you have been so open minded and had some fun. Spending the weekend with us in Vegas was kind of like eating an elephant in one bite but you survived. I should know as I was most likely the larger part of the elephant. :roflmao: Very very Brave and adventureous. I for one am greatful that you did!

I appreciate your post here about your experiance! I want the community to take notice of several points.

First Bri had the good sence to be open about it and it paid of very well for him. :D Contrast that to the numerous stories about couples that have split up because they kept it a secret or tride to anyway. Not a good idea ever!

Second she did not think less of him for his honnestly but actualy thought more of him.

Third she came and witnessed how open minded people were toward us and how well we were acepted.

Lets see that makes Bri, Square, and now Sassy who have had the courage to come out and atleast see how the public reacts and accepts us. All have had a similar experiance, a positive one. I guess I don't even need to mention Heidi Lynn and myself. All seem to be willing to do it again!! Need I say any more! <_<

Sassy who knew nothing about our community only weeks prior to the event and who is not an AB/DL herself had the courage to see what it was like. While many of you who have been a part of our community for years have not found the courage to do so. I understand why and know that many of you will remain in the closet for ever but I hope some of you will take courage and come and see what it is all about.

Ok I'm done lecturing now sorry if I bored you. But we are having fun, it's not like I am asking you to join in our missery or anything.

Thanks,

Tami