LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun With Telemarketers

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

I once had a young boy selling magazines knock on my door, I answered and let him go through his spiel and when he was done I said :

"Sorry son but I can't read"

He then frowned, lowered his eyes and said "Ohh" and started to walk away.

Before he took two steps, he quickly spun around and with a big grin on his face said:

"But you can look at the pictures!" :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We mostly only get the annoying people with pamphlets going door-to-door. They haven't shown up again since the last time, I talked through the storm door while my dogs acted like they wanted to eat the traspassers. It helps that one of them looks like a german shepherd and both are large/larger medium sized dogs.

I once had a young boy selling magazines knock on my door, I answered and let him go through his spiel and when he was done I said :

Before he took two steps, he quickly spun around and with a big grin on his face said:

just for that i totally would have bought a magazine from him.

That's okay I was filming for class with a buddy and i went semi drag(wig and girlie shirt, not comfortable enough to buy a dress.) Some kid rang my doorbell to raise money, I almost went to answer the door and then it dawned on me, I don't want to pay for his therapy. :lol:

Now there's a kid who will make a billion dollars someday!

I like the idea my GF's dad gave me for dealing with telemarketers.

Take the call, let them go on their speal...then when they ask if your interested, let them know you are absolutly not interested but keep talking cause their voice is really turning you on! LOL

-LitlAndy-

My Grandfather used to carry a huge Family Bible to the door when Jahova's witnesses would come around trying to recruit new members for their church. It was fun to watch, as he would read as if he were preaching to them. They soon got the message and left, after not getting a word in, edge wise. No, Grandpa was not a preacher, just a devout Catholic.

Can't say much about telemarketing pranks, but I remember one time we did a regular prank call. :D

We used a computer program where you type in words, and the comptuer speaks them for you- called "Speakout." We'd call up some of our friends and talk to them.

Computer: Hello, is TK there?

TK's mom: Who?

Computer: Hello, is TK there?

TK's mom: TK? Just a minute.

TK: Hello?

Computer: Hello, TK. This is the Matrix. Trinity thinks you are hot. Neo is jealous. If you must, take the blue pill.

On my phone table I have an electronic mobile that plays nursery rhymes over and over, and when a telemarketer calls me, I answer 'thank you for calling, we value your call, please hold and we will deal with you shortly' and promptly place the receiver on the playing mobile. The longest time that a company has been 'on hold' was about 8 hours before they decided to hang up. I treat telemarketers as spam for a phone - an unsolicited call and an unwanted interruption.